Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Women and Bi Guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
34 weeks ago

Are there actually any women on here who like sex with Bi Guys? For instance, exploring anal etc and pegging the guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *panksspankedMan
34 weeks ago

Edinburgh

You don't have to be bi to enjoy pegging or anal play

34 weeks ago

Correct, you don’t. However I’m keen to meet couples with a bi male and a female who’s into pegging and sharing her partner

By *ark_sentinelCouple
22 weeks ago

Andover

"Are there actually any women on here who like sex with Bi Guys? For instance, exploring anal etc and pegging the guy? "

I hope so cos she’s married to one.

By *entleman4MMFMan
20 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I had an ex who loved to watch me sucking cock. I used to love it too.

By *tirling DarkCouple
20 weeks ago

Stirling

Most definitely there are a few of us, just look at the number of bi couples.

By *rn_bru02Man
20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Are there actually any women on here who like sex with Bi Guys? For instance, exploring anal etc and pegging the guy? "

The reason I "turned" bi was because of g/f i had years ago. She was very experimental and was already bi and wanted me to try it.

My initial reluctance was overcome and very gradually she introduced me to firstly the joys of tasting my own cum (out of her or from her body or even after a wank)!

This was followed by snowball and more creampie cleaning an then pegging me and fucking me with a strap on.

When I was "ready" we advertised for bi couples to meet. I was bricking it at first but my g/f encouraged me all the way and I sucked my first cock, successfully it would appear as my g/f said it turned her on hugely seeing me.

This turned into full bi sex and sharing over the next few years and she would always want meets where the guys were bi.

Although we moved apart, I am still bi and still find couples and women that love bi guys.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
20 weeks ago

Andover

By *entleman4MMFMan
16 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Are there actually any women on here who like sex with Bi Guys? For instance, exploring anal etc and pegging the guy?

Beautiful

The reason I "turned" bi was because of g/f i had years ago. She was very experimental and was already bi and wanted me to try it.

My initial reluctance was overcome and very gradually she introduced me to firstly the joys of tasting my own cum (out of her or from her body or even after a wank)!

This was followed by snowball and more creampie cleaning an then pegging me and fucking me with a strap on.

When I was "ready" we advertised for bi couples to meet. I was bricking it at first but my g/f encouraged me all the way and I sucked my first cock, successfully it would appear as my g/f said it turned her on hugely seeing me.

This turned into full bi sex and sharing over the next few years and she would always want meets where the guys were bi.

Although we moved apart, I am still bi and still find couples and women that love bi guys."

By *enelope2UWoman
15 weeks ago

Fife

"Are there actually any women on here who like sex with Bi Guys? For instance, exploring anal etc and pegging the guy?

Although we moved apart, I am still bi and still find couples and women that love bi guys."

That was a lovely read.. did you have any desires prior to her or was it just initially to please her then you started pleasing your own interests enjoyment?

By *ryan_JerryCouple
13 weeks ago

GLASGOW

She loves watching the bi men playing. She loves me on my knee

Sucking cock getting covered in cum

By *allAyrshireGentMan
13 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

I’ve became friends with a couple from here. Had to be willing to suck cock to meet them and I’m glad I did. Met several times now and last time make and I joked about how we’d do more. Would love him to fuck me. Great cock on him.

By *otfun999Man
13 weeks ago

on the road

It's been far to long since I enjoyed male on male in front of a lady

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Nowhere

Wish someone like that found me 30 years ago

By *icouple666Couple
13 weeks ago

Dundee

Fair to say it's probably my misses favourite. Gloves on, lube at the ready. Bend me over and filling me up

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Fair to say it's probably my misses favourite. Gloves on, lube at the ready. Bend me over and filling me up "

By *allAyrshireGentMan
13 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Fair to say it's probably my misses favourite. Gloves on, lube at the ready. Bend me over and filling me up "

Fuck those last 2 sentences just got me hard.

By *ktartenMan
13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

My entry into the bi world was via anal play and pegging.

A purchase of a black leather harness and red dildo meant the equipment was always there.

I also have a purple strapless dildo. Always happy to meet Bi couples.

M x

By *onnycoxxxMan
13 weeks ago

Sydney

Yes! good luck in finding them

By *unx2019Couple
13 weeks ago

Moray

I love watching him with another guy. Yes he's caged and normally dressed but still a big turn on for me to see him sucking cock. Have even pegged him in front of another guy. Next step is guy fucking me while I peg him or me pegging guy as he fucks cuck

By *roplifeMan
13 weeks ago

Perth

"Fair to say it's probably my misses favourite. Gloves on, lube at the ready. Bend me over and filling me up "

That is super hot to read!

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
13 weeks ago

Somewhere nearby

Bi men are my absolutely favourites.

One of my best friends is a bi guy I first met on here years ago.

I know everyone has their own preferences but I find women especially can be so judgemental about bi men, when in fact the bi men I know are the ones that care most about looking after themselves (from a sexual health perspective!) than anyone else!

However, it is very much their loss! Send them my way instead!

By *ark_sentinelCouple
13 weeks ago

Andover

By *hugs55Man
13 weeks ago

Fife

Good forum

By *elpieandSelkieCouple
13 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Yep we only meet bi men (separately and together), which doesn’t make our lives any easier haha

13 weeks ago

"Bi men are my absolutely favourites.

I know everyone has their own preferences but I find women especially can be so judgemental about bi men, when in fact the bi men I know are the ones that care most about looking after themselves (from a sexual health perspective!) than anyone else!

However, it is very much their loss! Send them my way instead! "

13 weeks ago

Killed that thread

12 weeks ago

"Bi men are my absolutely favourites.

However, it is very much their loss! Send them my way instead! "

Give me a shout

By *he couple nextdoorCouple
11 weeks ago

grangemouth

We like to meet bi m

For bi mmf

But we would like to try something different

2 dom males or more with hubby

While I watch or join

Or mf couples

But watch the men first

By *ark_sentinelCouple
11 weeks ago

Andover

By *reedyKWoman
11 weeks ago

Fife

Absolutely!

By *panksspankedMan
11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Absolutely! "

Good to know

By *asmine_23Woman
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I love to see everyone I’m playing with also playing with each other, no matter if it’s girls or guys

11 weeks ago

grangemouth

Absolutely!

Good to know "

Bi guys mmf amazing seeing mm together and joining

By *b2bCouple
11 weeks ago

glasgow

Absolutely!

Good to know

Bi guys mmf amazing seeing mm together and joining "

Yes I would love that too. Saw my man getting sucked by a guy once . Such a turn on lol

By *panksspankedMan
11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Absolutely!

Good to know

Bi guys mmf amazing seeing mm together and joining

Yes I would love that too. Saw my man getting sucked by a guy once . Such a turn on lol"

Love to play for a woman's enjoyment

By *ifepleasureMan
11 weeks ago

DUNFERMLINE

On my list of things to do. I'd love to give oral to a guy as his partner watches.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I had a partner before that accepted it, but she never partook.

Class myself as a bit retired now, as my options are limited, the interest even less, and intercouse? What's that???

11 weeks ago

"On my list of things to do. I'd love to give oral to a guy as his partner watches."
This

By *hugs55Man
11 weeks ago

Fife

Would love to speak will more women/couples who are into Bi guys. So much to explore x

By *oneyandbearCouple
11 weeks ago

Somewhere in

Honey and I enjoy sucking together

By *leasure domMan
11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Enjoy bi mmf / moresome meets and can bring younger bi guys to the party.

By *amilton cuck coupleCouple
11 weeks ago

Hamilton

Never had any bi tendencies until my wife encouraged me to explore my submissive cuck side, she has pegged me many times now, and our biggest fantasy is for me to be used by a guy before she joines in

By *entleman4MMFMan
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Never had any bi tendencies until my wife encouraged me to explore my submissive cuck side, she has pegged me many times now, and our biggest fantasy is for me to be used by a guy before she joines in "

That's so hot

10 weeks ago

grangemouth

"Never had any bi tendencies until my wife encouraged me to explore my submissive cuck side, she has pegged me many times now, and our biggest fantasy is for me to be used by a guy before she joines in "

We are the same

But we have tried it and it is definitely our thing bi mmf

By *ature housewifeWoman
10 weeks ago

GLASGOW

As someone who enjoys the company of more than one man at a time I find meeting bi guys is a bonus. I love the boaby but I like a meet where it's not all about me.

I've used a strap on a few times. If there was somewhere in the house I could safely hide one I would buy one. Lol.

That said, there is something deeply arousing about a man who tries to resist;)

By *ikosMan
10 weeks ago

Dundee

😍

By *panksspankedMan
10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"As someone who enjoys the company of more than one man at a time I find meeting bi guys is a bonus. I love the boaby but I like a meet where it's not all about me.

I've used a strap on a few times. If there was somewhere in the house I could safely hide one I would buy one. Lol.

That said, there is something deeply arousing about a man who tries to resist;)"

I don't think I could resist you for long

By *rn_bru02Man
8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I had fantasise of hat it may be like to have a bi experience but never more than that. She opened me up to the fantastic possibilities and of course the real thing xx

By *rn_bru02Man
8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *rn_bru02Man
8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

The best experiences have been with a woman watching then helping out x

By *havennaturistsCouple
7 weeks ago

Banff

Mature, friendly, experienced bi male available for trial runs

By *allerthanaverage79Man
7 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Think that's called "turned out"! Lol

Post new Message to Thread