Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Tenpin Bowling Glasgow

Jump to newest

By *assy Lassie OP   Woman
32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

We are doing it again!! The Regina Phalange and I just love a good night out!

This event is open to all you sexy fabbers. Come along and have a night of ten pin bowling on 1st June.

This is a STRICTLY NON PLAY event and numbers will be very limited compared to our usual larger socials.

The cost is £28.00 per person which is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE if you don't show up or cancel. The cost covers two games of bowling and a drinks token (Budweiser, House Wine or Soft Drink) for each player and party platters of food for the group.

The event will run from 7pm until approx 9pm and we hope to secure an area in a bar for after if anyone wants to continue the night.

The venue details will only be released on the day of the event.....don't ask as this info will not be given out early under any circumstances!

We ask that you DO NOT share these details with anyone else, they wont get in if they turn up on the off chance and you will be barred from attending any future events.

Before you message to register interest please read below!

We will be asking to see guests profiles and verifications these should be recent and by meet, this is to ensure discretion for everyone, if you’re not verified by meet or they are from many years ago we are unlikely to accept you as a guest.

If your profile is hidden or you have hidden verifications we won’t send any payment details until we see it, this is for the safety and discretion of all our guests.

If you are blocked by both of us then we are unlikely to accept your request to attend.

If you are interested pop your name down below or message our Sassy Lassie.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igboobiesCouple
32 weeks ago

Newtonmore

If Glasgow ww interested

By *agnar73Man
32 weeks ago

Glasgow

Interested.

Depends on whether my weekend that I’m free, if it’s not I might be able to go out for a while, though with enough of a shout in advance.

By *isstucWoman
32 weeks ago

Glasgow

Interested xx

32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Interested.

Depends on whether my weekend that I’m free, if it’s not I might be able to go out for a while, though with enough of a shout in advance."

It's noted on the post it's 1st June

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

Interested.

By *nox.Woman
32 weeks ago

Glasgow

Is it in Glasgow?

32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Yes. All our socials are in Glasgow area

By *agnar73Man
32 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Interested.

It's noted on the post it's 1st June "

Thanks i’ll note date and hope it’s doable.

32 weeks ago

I would like this

By *ocktailsdreamsMan
32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I love bowling!

Has anyone here watched Kingpin?

32 weeks ago

Is it acceptable for a grown man to request the bumpers to be on? If so, if there is space for a little me I’d love to come and play with the balls

32 weeks ago

"Is it acceptable for a grown man to request the bumpers to be on? If so, if there is space for a little me I’d love to come and play with the balls"
As we missed you @ the DM Concert.( houmour) we will be attending the event. ( Now food for thought who is the 1 repling )

By *o_XoWoman
32 weeks ago

glasgow

I’d be interested in this and getting to meet up with everyone again

32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Is it acceptable for a grown man to request the bumpers to be on? If so, if there is space for a little me I’d love to come and play with the ballsAs we missed you @ the DM Concert.( houmour) we will be attending the event. ( Now food for thought who is the 1 repling ) "

You can't just turn up. It's limited numbers and space is only confirmed once payment is received. No payment details have been sent yet

By *aucySue52Woman
32 weeks ago

glasgow

I d be interested

By *awk3y3Man
32 weeks ago

West Lothian

** puts both hands up **

Sign me +1 up pls n thanks

32 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/24 17:37:59]

32 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/24 17:38:01]

By *adbury girlWoman
32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Definitely up for this one, I will try get lots of practice in with balls before then - bowling balls that is

By *isstucWoman
32 weeks ago

Glasgow

Any updates please xx

By *ad HardcoreMan
32 weeks ago

A Chippy Near You...

I used to bowl when I was a raging alcoholic...good times!

Yes. Interested, thanks Sassie

32 weeks ago

Interested, sounds fun

By *he couple nextdoorCouple
32 weeks ago

grangemouth

"Interested, sounds fun"

Something different

32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Payment details have been sent.

We are full for single females!

By *om-4-SubMan
32 weeks ago

KILMARNOCK

Paid & the count down is now on

Looking forward to this!

By *herubs Social EventsCouple
32 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Can't do a Monday night gutted but will look out for any weekend ones xx

By *herubs Social EventsCouple
32 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Can't do a Monday night gutted but will look out for any weekend ones xx "

Haha was looking at the wrong month can you ping us details we would love to attend xx

By *crambledMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

I might be interested... Big step oot the comfort zone though

By *isstucWoman
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

Paid also xx

By *adbury girlWoman
31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"I might be interested... Big step oot the comfort zone though"

If you’re considering it just do it, it will be a good laugh, these ladies always organise a decent night.

Message and ask if there is a space - what you got to lose?

By *mbergirl1984Woman
31 weeks ago

glasgow

Me please! Actually free for this one

31 weeks ago

"Me please! Actually free for this one"

You will be beaten….at bowling

By *igjohn1410Man
31 weeks ago

Ayr

Buzzing for this and looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Apologies to some single ladies. I have oversubscribed and confused my numbers. So I've sent a couple of refunds today to balance my numbers.

Apologies to those affected x

31 weeks ago

Look forward to this. Defo a fun theme ! The crazy good one was brill

By *ohnnySFiveMan
31 weeks ago

Troon

I'm interested but depends which weekend x

By *mbergirl1984Woman
31 weeks ago

glasgow

"Me please! Actually free for this one

You will be beaten….at bowling"

Maybe or maybe I will surprise you with my skills!

By *eetsterMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

Just seen this and it’s grabbed my interest

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Wee update. I have contacted kinkycj and she has agreed a £5 discount per person if attending this social and going along here afterwards.

By *agnar73Man
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Wee update. I have contacted kinkycj and she has agreed a £5 discount per person if attending this social and going along here afterwards.

"

Brilliant. Well done

31 weeks ago

We'd definitely be interested in this

By *lasgowHorseyMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm Ready, watched 'Kingpin' 3 times in past 4 days and I'm gonna smash it.

Just one question, are the 3 holes in a bowling ball all the same size?, looking at my fingers and all confused right now

31 weeks ago

"Wee update. I have contacted kinkycj and she has agreed a £5 discount per person if attending this social and going along here afterwards.

"

teamwork makes the dream work

By *adbury girlWoman
31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"I'm Ready, watched 'Kingpin' 3 times in past 4 days and I'm gonna smash it.

Just one question, are the 3 holes in a bowling ball all the same size?, looking at my fingers and all confused right now

"

It’s important you use your fingers correctly to get the desired result - you may need to research more

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"We'd definitely be interested in this "

I can't message you. Drop me a mail

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"

Middle 2 with a come hither motion should serve you well....at bowling

By *o_XoWoman
31 weeks ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 14/02/24 10:38:01]

By *agnar73Man
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

Two in the..

No, that’s something else..

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Two in the..

"

Suppose it depends on the ball colour

By *lasgowHorseyMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

Two in the..

Suppose it depends on the ball colour "

Ffs your all trying to confuse me now

By *eetsterMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

Why have I been blocked by the OP? I’ve not been to a group social meet from this site before and this would be my first time, however it’s a bit harsh not even saying no to me for whatever reason it is

By *nox.Woman
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Why have I been blocked by the OP? I’ve not been to a group social meet from this site before and this would be my first time, however it’s a bit harsh not even saying no to me for whatever reason it is "

Maybe from private interactions to them.

By *eetsterMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Why have I been blocked by the OP? I’ve not been to a group social meet from this site before and this would be my first time, however it’s a bit harsh not even saying no to me for whatever reason it is

Maybe from private interactions to them."

Not had any interactions with them before, never spoke or met them online or in person. That’s what’s confused me, I’d understand about wanting to do a check before giving out info for first timers or wanting to know more details about me for safety reasons of other attendees.

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Why have I been blocked by the OP? I’ve not been to a group social meet from this site before and this would be my first time, however it’s a bit harsh not even saying no to me for whatever reason it is

Not had any interactions with them before, never spoke or met them online or in person. That’s what’s confused me, I’d understand about wanting to do a check before giving out info for first timers or wanting to know more details about me for safety reasons of other attendees."

I have no idea. I use the block as a filter. Just one of those things I'm afraid

By *eetsterMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

Not had any interactions with them before, never spoke or met them online or in person. That’s what’s confused me, I’d understand about wanting to do a check before giving out info for first timers or wanting to know more details about me for safety reasons of other attendees.

I have no idea. I use the block as a filter. Just one of those things I'm afraid"

Why was I apply to view your profile before posting on here to see the verifications yet after posting it I’m now blocked?

By *eetsterMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

I have no idea. I use the block as a filter. Just one of those things I'm afraid

Why was I apply to view your profile before posting on here to see the verifications yet after posting it I’m now blocked? "

Not apply, able

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Why was I apply to view your profile before posting on here to see the verifications yet after posting it I’m now blocked? "

I have no idea. Its against forum rules to harass someone about the reasons for being blocked.

By *eetsterMan
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

Why was I apply to view your profile before posting on here to see the verifications yet after posting it I’m now blocked?

I have no idea. Its against forum rules to harass someone about the reasons for being blocked.

"

I apologise if this is being seen as harassment, I’m just wondering why I was personally blocked as it may be something that was done by mistake. If it was intentionally done then that’s fine, however I would like to know if there is a reason as it may be something that can be sorted out.

By *uesbhoy69Man
31 weeks ago

Airdrie

Can you add me

By *agnar73Man
31 weeks ago

Glasgow

SL

Would it mess up numbers if I said I can go and paid and had to leave it with childcare?

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Can you add me"

Sorry your not veified

31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Someone has asked if there will be a telegram group for this.

Yes. Nearer the time and mainly for info but it will be opened for chat for a bit prior to the event.

Still some limited space left!

By *igjohn1410Man
30 weeks ago

Ayr

[Removed by poster at 19/02/24 11:30:30]

By *igjohn1410Man
30 weeks ago

Ayr

"

Excellent!! Great use of sharing within the community (thats what its all about ) Hoping to see you all for what will be a great night x

By *inky-girl-for-useWoman
30 weeks ago

Ayrshire/glasgow

"Someone has asked if there will be a telegram group for this.

Yes. Nearer the time and mainly for info but it will be opened for chat for a bit prior to the event.

Still some limited space left!"

Hey could I put my name down for one of the spaces please if there is single female spaces left or as a couple if there is space for that?

30 weeks ago

"

I apologise if this is being seen as harassment, I’m just wondering why I was personally blocked as it may be something that was done by mistake. If it was intentionally done then that’s fine, however I would like to know if there is a reason as it may be something that can be sorted out. "

Just leave it buddy, accept and move on. We all have our reasons for making decisions and you will too. When it comes to blocking trying to figure it out why, even with the best of intentions, does only ever lead down the reporting route.

I shall bring laughter and joy back to the thread…

Do you know why bowling alleys are best used in silence? So you can hear a pin drop….boom boom

Yes ok, I’m out

29 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Blatant bump.

If anyone has payment details and not yet paid. Can you let me know if you still intend to come along.

By *lasgowHorseyMan
29 weeks ago

Glasgow

Size 16/18 hole Balls for me, opps I mean bowls or the round things you smash down the bowling lane called summit else

By *ollyRoxxxWoman
29 weeks ago

Wishaw

won't make this one ladies

Got a gig that night! Xx

Have an amazing time as always!! Xx

29 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

" won't make this one ladies

Got a gig that night! Xx

Have an amazing time as always!! Xx"

Shame for us. Enjoy your gig. Who you off to see x

By *ollyRoxxxWoman
29 weeks ago

Wishaw

Got a gig that night! Xx

Shame for us. Enjoy your gig. Who you off to see x"

She Burns Red and The Hot One Two in Edinburgh!

SBR are my current favs and small and local so plenty ops to see them! Was that or the goth night Sanctum sanctorium at the Oran Mor lol

27 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Got a gig that night! Xx

Shame for us. Enjoy your gig. Who you off to see x

She Burns Red and The Hot One Two in Edinburgh!

SBR are my current favs and small and local so plenty ops to see them! Was that or the goth night Sanctum sanctorium at the Oran Mor lol"

You realise that goes right over my head enjoy Mrs x

27 weeks ago

Look forward to meeting a bunch of u!

26 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Bump

By *igwilly2kMan
26 weeks ago

The Land of Kink!

Back up in Glasgow this month and next month I'm interested!

26 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Back up in Glasgow this month and next month I'm interested!"

You keep saying that and never follow up. Sorry but numbers are limited for folk who are genuinely interested

26 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Back up in Glasgow this month and next month I'm interested!"
plus its in june

26 weeks ago

Nothing like a subtle burn to make you giggle

By *ifeAdventure coupleCouple
25 weeks ago

Lochgelly

We are definitely up for this one. I'm owed one seeing as I was sick last time. Hubby will be on a leash that night.

I'm sure he's got payment details from last time. Xxx

By *bcums3Couple
25 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Looking forward to this!….and catching up with eveyone!…will be a fun night xx

25 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Anyone who wants to join the telegram group let me know. It will be non chat for a bit so won't bombard you with chat.

Best way to get info to people in one message. Cheers

By *mbergirl1984Woman
25 weeks ago

glasgow

Hey can you add me to the telegram group please x

By *ohnnySFiveMan
25 weeks ago

Troon

I'm interested x

By *pank me!Couple
25 weeks ago

Nr Airdrie

We are interested x

By *oobsorbumMan
24 weeks ago

in between Glasgow/edinburgh

"We are doing it again!! The Regina Phalange and I just love a good night out!

This event is open to all you sexy fabbers. Come along and have a night of ten pin bowling on 1st June.

This is a STRICTLY NON PLAY event and numbers will be very limited compared to our usual larger socials.

The cost is £28.00 per person which is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE if you don't show up or cancel. The cost covers two games of bowling and a drinks token (Budweiser, House Wine or Soft Drink) for each player and party platters of food for the group.

The event will run from 7pm until approx 9pm and we hope to secure an area in a bar for after if anyone wants to continue the night.

The venue details will only be released on the day of the event.....don't ask as this info will not be given out early under any circumstances!

We ask that you DO NOT share these details with anyone else, they wont get in if they turn up on the off chance and you will be barred from attending any future events.

Before you message to register interest please read below!

We will be asking to see guests profiles and verifications these should be recent and by meet, this is to ensure discretion for everyone, if you’re not verified by meet or they are from many years ago we are unlikely to accept you as a guest.

If your profile is hidden or you have hidden verifications we won’t send any payment details until we see it, this is for the safety and discretion of all our guests.

If you are blocked by both of us then we are unlikely to accept your request to attend.

If you are interested pop your name down below or message our Sassy Lassie. "

Hey id be intrested in attending, say hi to regina for me met her on opd profile

By *bcums3Couple
24 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"We are definitely up for this one. I'm owed one seeing as I was sick last time. Hubby will be on a leash that night.

I'm sure he's got payment details from last time. Xxx "

Does that mean your off the leash this time make sure it doesn’t effect your bowling skills lol

By *ntonio24888Man
24 weeks ago

glasgow

Am interested

By *ola2020Woman
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hi lovelies, if there's still space for this can I put myself & Jamie down for this if there's still space please x

By *o_XoWoman
24 weeks ago

glasgow

Buzzing for this :P :P :P :P

By *igjohn1410Man
24 weeks ago

Ayr

Ohhhh, are there still spaces for this??

By *bcums3Couple
23 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"Hi lovelies, if there's still space for this can I put myself & Jamie down for this if there's still space please x"

This is going to be fun…well maybe not my bowling skills can’t even blame the alcohol lol x

By *isge BeathaWoman
23 weeks ago

Here, There and Everywhere

Unfortunately not gonna make this one. Have an awesome time everyone!

23 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Unfortunately not gonna make this one. Have an awesome time everyone! "

Aw that's a shame. Maybe the next one x

By *onzo8642Man
23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Any spaces left?

23 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Any spaces left?"

DMd you

21 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Can anyone who has still to pay let me know if you still want your space. Cheers x

By *anfifeMan
21 weeks ago

glenrothes

Interested if any space still available.

20 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Just 1 month to go. Couple of spaces left if anyone is interested

By *o_XoWoman
20 weeks ago

glasgow

Buzzing so can’t wait

By *evils PuddingCouple
20 weeks ago

the pub or in the nude in Paisley

"Just 1 month to go. Couple of spaces left if anyone is interested"

I’ll speak to the other half

19 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Finalising numbers this week as remaining balance needs paid.

No more additions after Friday. Cheers everyone who has already paid and if you're not already on the telegram group pop me a wee message

By *ising SunMan
19 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’d be interested in this if any places left?.. Haven’t been to a social since before Covid.

By *ingledad2024Man
19 weeks ago

not too far from Glasgow

I'd be interested x

19 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Can anyone messaging g me about this or our other events please do so as a direct(private) reply from the forum.

Due to changes in headers on messages this will hopefully allow us to see social messages easier. Thanks folks

By *ola2020Woman
18 weeks ago

Glasgow

Bumpitty bump bump! Lol x

By *agnar73Man
18 weeks ago

Glasgow

Thinking sneaky practice by taking kids bowing but I’m guessing everyone else will too.

18 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Bump for interested profile

By *o_XoWoman
18 weeks ago

glasgow

it’s getting closer,

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
18 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

So, when is this?

18 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"So, when is this? "

Feck sake wummin!

18 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

[Removed by poster at 17/05/24 22:08:14]

18 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"So, when is this?

Feck sake wummin!

"

Love you, see you tomorrow x

17 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Telegram chat is now open for the social.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
17 weeks ago

Glasgow

Is it somewhere easily reachable by public transport/fairly central location?

By *ustcurious199Man
17 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’d be interested in coming if there is space

17 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Is it somewhere easily reachable by public transport/fairly central location? "

Yes. Even you could manage to navigate your way there

17 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Couple of last minute spaces available if anyone wants to go. Needs paid by Monday x

By *ampWithABrainWoman
17 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Is it somewhere easily reachable by public transport/fairly central location?

Yes. Even you could manage to navigate your way there "

Cheeky madam!

But thank you.

By *addy0031000Man
17 weeks ago

West Lothian

Would have loved to attend but work Saturdays.

Next one if a Friday I’ll be all over it x

17 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Cheeky madam!

But thank you. "

Ye know I jest

By *ampWithABrainWoman
17 weeks ago

Glasgow

Cheeky madam!

But thank you.

Ye know I jest "

I do

Thanks for help with this

By *o_XoWoman
16 weeks ago

glasgow

Let’s fucking GO!!!

By *ustcurious199Man
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Definitely looking forward to this weekend

16 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Looking forward to this. I need a night out.

By *lasgowHorseyMan
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Well that was a laugh. Ffs I’ll be able to masterbate for the whole of Scotland now

By *lasgowHorseyMan
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Fantastic evening, meeting lots of new people and old friends. What a laugh and everyone made me feel so welcome and relaxed.

Thanks for a great evening and well done for all hard work from everyone getting this organized, superb

By *agnar73Man
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

That was fun at bowling and sorry I had to bounce early to sort things at home.

By *ustcurious199Man
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

Just want to thank everyone for such a wonderful night, one to remember that’s for sure. Looking forward to seeing you all soon x

By *ampWithABrainWoman
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

You weren’t the only one our team down to 3 for last half of second game

Thankfully didn’t embarrass myself as I thought I would. Was a really fun night with a great crowd. Thanks to the organisers who made it run so smoothly. Was lovely to meet new people too

By *adbury girlWoman
15 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Brilliant night last night, great laugh with friends old and new though I’m sure we won

15 weeks ago

Sounds like the night went well

By *agnar73Man
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"You weren’t the only one our team down to 3 for last half of second game

Thankfully didn’t embarrass myself as I thought I would. Was a really fun night with a great crowd. Thanks to the organisers who made it run so smoothly. Was lovely to meet new people too "

You did great at bowling and brilliant to meet you too.

Sorry I had to go early to get back in time.

By *agnar73Man
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Sounds like the night went well "

Good fun, I hadn’t bowled in years so very mixed results and fell over a few times too

By *ising SunMan
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

First social I have attended in years and glad I did. Good fun, but my bowling wasn’t up to much.

By *bcums3Couple
15 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Brilliant night last night, my bowling was rubbish but I did warn everyone lol x

By *agnar73Man
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"First social I have attended in years and glad I did. Good fun, but my bowling wasn’t up to much."

It was good to meet you

By *lba1Woman
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Brilliant night last night, great laugh with friends old and new though I’m sure we won

"

It was great to meet everyone and have a laugh. Though I think you'll find that Team Unicorn came out on top

By *lba1Woman
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 02/06/24 23:43:16]

By *lasgowHorseyMan
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Brilliant night last night, great laugh with friends old and new though I’m sure we won

It was great to meet everyone and have a laugh. Though I think you'll find that Team Unicorn came out on top "

Don't know my team name but feck me we had a lot of strikes lolollol

15 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Ours was one sober bloke with a bunch of alkies

It was great to meet everyone and have a laugh. Though I think you'll find that Team Unicorn came out on top

Don't know my team name but feck me we had a lot of strikes lolollol "

15 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Don't know my team name but feck me we had a lot of strikes lolollol "

I went on strike. Dont think I took many of my shots on the second game

By *agnar73Man
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

Don't know my team name but feck me we had a lot of strikes lolollol

I went on strike. Dont think I took many of my shots on the second game "

I reached my ‘oh do I have to’ point and actually got a strike from just walking up and not really trying

Post new Message to Thread