Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Misbehaving at work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just out of interest, what is the kinkiest thing anyone has ever done at work? Can be during hours or after hours.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cant believe this post. Just had ma dick oot at work and am on a building site was goin for a pee right enough--

over a year ago

"Cant believe this post."

I know! It's crazy that someone would ask about sex and kinks on a swingers site!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I've had a few very interesting breaks at work lol. The most memorable was probably a threesome

over a year ago

"I've had a few very interesting breaks at work lol. The most memorable was probably a threesome "

Yes but we know you're a slut & it's more of appearance money you get at work, Furry. Lol!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I've had a few very interesting breaks at work lol. The most memorable was probably a threesome "

2 cardboard cut outs and you having a wank does NOT constitute a 3sum!!

over a year ago

ow dies peter pan no were you work

Lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/13 14:55:13]

over a year ago

"Just out of interest, what is the kinkiest thing anyone has ever done at work? Can be during hours or after hours.

"

Why what have YOU done? Lol.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm not giving any more details lol. Pervs!!!

over a year ago

"I'm not giving any more details lol. Pervs!!! "

I removed mine after I realised some folk may recognise the details. Lol!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I'm not giving any more details lol. Pervs!!!

I removed mine after I realised some folk may recognise the details. Lol!"

Omg was that you

over a year ago

"Just out of interest, what is the kinkiest thing anyone has ever done at work? Can be during hours or after hours.

Why what have YOU done? Lol."

Haha I'm a good boy! Won't catch me doing anything bad in the workplace!

over a year ago

Haha I'm a good boy! Won't catch me doing anything bad in the workplace! "

So it wasn't you that got bonked in the office? Lol

over a year ago

Haha I'm a good boy! Won't catch me doing anything bad in the workplace!

So it wasn't you that got bonked in the office? Lol"

Haha no no! Though the office is now empty...

over a year ago

Had the chance to while I was installing a few new rads in a clients house, walked into her bedroom she was on the bed only wearing her lacey pants, had to walk straight out&phone my boss explain to him what happened left the house & another engineer was sent to finish the work, wonder what they got up to ey? Haha, my job is worth more to me...

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Had lots and lots of fun in the office

On one occasion I had an office that I could lock one door where colleagues could come in.

But beside that there was an adjoining door where the computer servers were. The door was locked to me but IT folk often could be heard in there as I was shagging my colleague. They had no need to ever enter my office tho

But was risky

The number of times I've nearly been caught lol

over a year ago

Years ago in my single days I worked in a kitchen and when closed had loads a fun with the chef on desk and loads of other surfaces haha

over a year ago

Times of university I used to have fun in the Emphy theatres and classrooms during lunch breaks lol. A friend of mine who was preparing a masters degree was caught by his proffessor peeing on her desck lol he was d*unk and when she screamed horrified by the scene he asked her to join him haha

over a year ago

We used to work 2gether in edinburgh and had our breaks together we used to disappear to a room upstairs that everybody called the glory hole for some fun, lol have no idea why it was called the but sure the workmen on the building over the road sure knew why it was called the glory hole lol

over a year ago

Used to have a lot of fun with my girlfriend after I'd locked up the theatre where I worked. We fucked in the dance studio, surrounded by mirrors and in the wardrobe store on a bed of fur coats. Her favourite was when I tied her naked to a pole on the stage and lit her up with a follow spot. As I stroked her, kissed her and finally fucked her from behind she imagined there was an audience watching us perform.

By *eaisgreenMan
over a year ago

Aberdour

I had the pleasure of taking a nurse over the boardroom table in a private Edniburgh hospital a few years ago. Very nice way to break the boredom of working on a Saturday afternoon

over a year ago

Nothing more than giving a BJ to a passing acquaintance while the rest of my colleagues were out... Not really that kinky

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Had a hj from a female passenger as i was driving a coach....we were the only two on the bus at the time.

over a year ago

was on phone to my girfriend at time when i worked in the coop and a lass that worked with me at time sucked my cock up against a door whilst i spoke on phone to my girfriend , another time i fucked her as she bent into a freezer in the dept we worked in ,

over a year ago

Have done that Roma.

I used to drive coaches on private hires etc and not the first time a lady has performed Bj's whilst driving along the road.

Once did a wedding in Falkirk where the last drop off was a young lady who was adamant I took her back to the garage and which was in a dark lane and give her a right seeing too.

After all the passengers had paid me a bung to drop them off where they wanted.

In the past though I have got up to all sorts. Worked as an erotic dancer in the early 80's which always ended in full penetrative sex with someone.

Also worked in the security industry Ada door steward and also I close protection for years got many takes to tell from those years.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Need to get to the coop in Inverness me thinks!!!! Lmao

over a year ago

had a few extended lunchbreaks whilst out in the van....amazing what ya can do in a high roof transit

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Mr X pops into my work all the time on business, it's how we met.

The stationery cupboard has seen a lot of us, as has the office next to mine

One of my favourites has to be in one of the bathrooms. Me on my knees, completely naked, nipples grazing the cool tile while he fucked me.

May have been a little flushed when I got back to my office, lol!

over a year ago

I was sucked off by a fem in the server room (her husband was the director) and he kept the look out x

Post new Message to Thread