Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Do you ever feel you go off sex????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Coz thats where I feel I am at the moment. Had enough!!!!. .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did a few years ago, just went off it totally and didn't have sex for over a year.

over a year ago

Not entirely,, certainly cooled my heels compared to say 20yrs ago.

Just going to indulge in the occasional,what sounds lots of fun fixture from now on.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Only time i have was when i was ill, but im sure everyone goes off sex now and again ..hope that day is a long way off for me lol

over a year ago

Nope!

over a year ago

Never omg thats a scary thought

Only time was just after having my kids cpl of weeks and I was demented

over a year ago

I cant take the bull anymore. its not really to do with the site. tho I can see its changed soo much over the yrs.

Its just life in general.

Soooo. its a goodbye frm Me and a goodbye frm.my fab persona. .Hope you all have fun..I have had enough. think I might join a nunnery. naaa. dont think id go that far. But sex for me just now is a No No 100%. .

over a year ago

I have gone without sex for over 3 yrs before. but never felt like this. I just dont want it anymore.

over a year ago

I once went for nearly 3 weeks....

Never again! lol

over a year ago

Maybe u should have a wee break lusty have sum you time ,hopefully ul be back looking for fun again soon as it seems the fun side has gone for u at the moment,hope ur back soon and enjoying urself x

over a year ago

"Maybe u should have a wee break lusty have sum you time ,hopefully ul be back looking for fun again soon as it seems the fun side has gone for u at the moment,hope ur back soon and enjoying urself x"

I have been on a break for a while and I just feel worse. .!!.

over a year ago

Went off sex for a long time (four and a half years) following the break-up of a relationship where I was devastated and simply couldn't get over my ex. Not a pleasant experience, especially when male friends and family members kept telling me that celibacy wasn't natural and that I should get myself a new girlfriend. Hope you get over your experience (whatever is causing it) soon...

over a year ago

"Maybe u should have a wee break lusty have sum you time ,hopefully ul be back looking for fun again soon as it seems the fun side has gone for u at the moment,hope ur back soon and enjoying urself x

I have been on a break for a while and I just feel worse. .!!. "

Sorry to here ur feeling worse hun sure lots of women go off sex for watever reason just try enjoy ur break and come back wen ur ready .x

over a year ago

never have done yet, was esp horny about a week after birth - some of my best work then haha.

over a year ago

Yes I did for 2 years. Lost someone very close, went off everything except the bottle.

Came out the other end stronger than ever. Also a helluva lot hornier than before too

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Quite often. Can take it or leave it. Not a must in my life!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm with _muma on this one. Sometimes I'm horny and then I go for a few weeks without the urge. It doesn't happen that often I admit but when it does i try not to let it get me down. I hope you feel a little happier soon. Maybe try just having coffee or lunch/dinner meet with a nice guy or two with no chance of sex and see if someone can put that smile back on your face without the nookie

over a year ago

"I'm with _muma on this one. Sometimes I'm horny and then I go for a few weeks without the urge. It doesn't happen that often I admit but when it does i try not to let it get me down. I hope you feel a little happier soon. Maybe try just having coffee or lunch/dinner meet with a nice guy or two with no chance of sex and see if someone can put that smile back on your face

without the nookie "

Tried that. They all want sex in the End. and if wont let them. then never talk. lol. So cant win..lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm with _muma on this one. Sometimes I'm horny and then I go for a few weeks without the urge. It doesn't happen that often I admit but when it does i try not to let it get me down. I hope you feel a little happier soon. Maybe try just having coffee or lunch/dinner meet with a nice guy or two with no chance of sex and see if someone can put that smile back on your face

without the nookie

Tried that. They all want sex in the End. and if wont let them. then never talk. lol. So cant win..lol"

Is this really getting you down? Or do you just need to take a break from sex? Because there are people who are happy to chat with people they have absolutely no chance of hooking up with

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

without the nookie

Tried that. They all want sex in the End. and if wont let them. then never talk. lol. So cant win..lol"

Tell them NO!!! if that is all they are after then more fool them!!

over a year ago

without the nookie

Tried that. They all want sex in the End. and if wont let them. then never talk. lol. So cant win..lol

Tell them NO!!! if that is all they are after then more fool them!!"

Ohhh I sure do. They dont like it. .

over a year ago

Maybe try a dating site....

That way no one would be expecting sex.

If you meet folk off a sex site chances are they are expecting something.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Auds.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Sorry to hear that you are feeling this way Lusty.

I can go without, I'm really not fussed one way or the other but Larry would have sex every night if I was willing

over a year ago

"Coz thats where I feel I am at the moment. Had enough!!!!. ."

Flamin eck woman! Is there a doctor in the house??

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

"Sorry to hear that you are feeling this way Lusty.

I can go without, I'm really not fussed one way or the other but Larry would have sex every night if I was willing"

Same here! Pip can go through phases where she is horny as hell, and then times when not really interested at all.....Both in sex and the site. Everyone to their own I say! xxxx

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes it happens to me as well, can depend on a few factors, like stress at work (the most recent cause), whilst I come on to read the forums, the amount of messages can sometimes become daunting.

At least I will be putting a halt to my 3 month drought this week

Post new Message to Thread