Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Members weird behaviour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being fairly new to the we were wondering if its normal to witness some weird behaviour from members/couples.....we spoke with a couple for some time and exchanged pics and without notice or explanation they are off our friends list and we cannot view their profile - is this normal???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Not normal no but it can happen. Who knows the reason for it. X

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Not normal no but it can happen. Who knows the reason for it. X"

It happens with couples and singles too. Sometimes I put it down to cold feet

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Being fairly new to the we were wondering if its normal to witness some weird behaviour from members/couples.....we spoke with a couple for some time and exchanged pics and without notice or explanation they are off our friends list and we cannot view their profile - is this normal???"
No Its not normal but does happen from time to time.

Maybe they just changed their minds about something and decided the best thing to do was block and move on,altho we'd all like an explinationwhen this happens but sady you will never find out why.

just contine to do what your doing and see what happens ...gooo luck xxxx

By *autious CoupleCouple
over a year ago

home

It happens some people are just in it for the pics I am afraid.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Their loss and plenty of other really nice genuine couples on here who would love to join you

over a year ago

"It happens some people are just in it for the pics I am afraid."

Wots that all about that happens to me all the

Time

By *autious CoupleCouple
over a year ago

home

We have found a few folk are great at chatting and everything is going well but when it gets down to arranging a meet they shy away there are a few wannabe swingers on this site and get their kicks from pics and chat but that's as far as they will go pity they don't mention that at the time though and waste peoples time.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks for all the messages and updates - glad to hear we are not alone in this scenario and that it happens to other members - wouldnt like to think we pissed anyone off although we cannot think of any reason why they removed us - perhaps as you say they got the jitters and backed out when it came to the crunch of taking things further

over a year ago

"We have found a few folk are great at chatting and everything is going well but when it gets down to arranging a meet they shy away there are a few wannabe swingers on this site and get their kicks from pics and chat but that's as far as they will go pity they don't mention that at the time though and waste peoples time."

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Where do I start....

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

at times,swinging seems to have no logic,things happen that are beyond comprehension,and as you say,sometimes it's just weird.

on the other hand,at times,you'll meet people,and have the most sexually satisfying,gratifying,fulfilling your sexual fantasies experiences,that you will never forget.

they make all the bullshit,more than worthwhile.

in retrospect,maybe i should just have said.

sometimes it's good,sometimes it's bad.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"at times,swinging seems to have no logic,things happen that are beyond comprehension,and as you say,sometimes it's just weird.

on the other hand,at times,you'll meet people,and have the most sexually satisfying,gratifying,fulfilling your sexual fantasies experiences,that you will never forget.

they make all the bullshit,more than worthwhile.

in retrospect,maybe i should just have said.

sometimes it's good,sometimes it's bad. "

By *cotsbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Yep, some people are just time-wasters...

Others, life interferes...(for instance, in the last couple of weeks, we've been hoping to have several meets, and none have happened due to illness, Mrs.Scots long-term health problems deciding life isn't interesting enough so take *this*, work, etc.); this means you'll be talking with someone, sounds they're dead up for a meet, then vanish for a couple of weeks. Only in our case, we shall return when we can.

Then you also get the 'bombarded" situation; it's hard to keep track of whom you're wanting to meet etc. when there are so many willing candidates/applicants

I know that sounds bad, but you can't meet everyone you want to, even if they're all willing, so sometimes, whilst we're enthusiastic to meet you, you might have to go on a waiting list.

Wish we were rich enough to lead an idle life of leisure so we could just be on fab all the time...

over a year ago

Were they east-coasters? Funny folk over there!!

over a year ago

"Were they east-coasters? Funny folk over there!! "

Ah....the old east/west divide again!!!

over a year ago

"Were they east-coasters? Funny folk over there!!

Ah....the old east/west divide again!!!

"

Nah....everybody in the central belt is weird!

Post new Message to Thread