Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Verifactions

Jump to newest

By *unJoiner OP   Man
over a year ago

Central

Do my verifactions put people off? Should I keep them as they are or should I hide them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Why would your verifications put people off? I think they are all fine, i much prefer a profile with verifications.

By *unJoiner OP   Man
over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 10/03/13 10:01:30]

By *unJoiner OP   Man
over a year ago

Central

It just annoys me that, I get loads and loads of so called straight guys messaging me and when I message someone they are put off by the bi thing! I say at least I am honest but still no thanks! Be great to name and shame all those liars!

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thats there problem, not yours. Still unsure as to why you would take your veris down? Maybe im just being blonde!

By *unJoiner OP   Man
over a year ago

Central

Cause if I take verifactions down then people won't know I have been with guys!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Verifications are a bit of a double edged sword, they help folks see that you actually get off yer ass and meet, yet at the same time Who you've met matters to a lot of people.

over a year ago

Then you would just be a liar like the people you hate lol

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

But then isn't that lying to folk that won't meet bi guys? Honesty should always come first.... Although I would say your maybe more than just bi curious by now

By *unJoiner OP   Man
over a year ago

Central

I had it bisexual before then I changed it to straight for a laugh even tho my verifactions said I been with guys and tv's and girls but no one commented about it lol then just put it to bi curious and now it's back to bisexual

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I had it bisexual before then I changed it to straight for a laugh even tho my verifactions said I been with guys and tv's and girls but no one commented about it lol then just put it to bi curious and now it's back to bisexual "

You are who you are. Be honest about yourself, if people don't want to meet a bi guy then that's their choice but there are plenty of people on here who will. Don't worry about the odd nasty one who won't meet you, sod em!!!! There are plenty of great people who will

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

^^^ this and if you look at previous threads on the forums loads of folk are looking for bi mmf

By *unJoiner OP   Man
over a year ago

Central

I am rarely on forums' s so havnt seen any requesting mmf lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I am rarely on forums' s so havnt seen any requesting mmf lol"

Come on in, you might just find who you are looking for

over a year ago

"Cause if I take verifactions down then people won't know I have been with guys! "

Thats plain lying

over a year ago

"But then isn't that lying to folk that won't meet bi guys? Honesty should always come first.... Although I would say your maybe more than just bi curious by now "

over a year ago

are u sure you are comfortable with who u are cause if so then i wouldn't give a flying foxes glacier mint about the straight guys cause i gather it would only be females and bi guys u would be interested in .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Sounds to me that you ain't entirely comfortable about people knowing about your sexual orientation ,maybe take time out to decide that then come back with a clearer head as to what your preferances are ,seems such a shame on a swingers site to be judged because of your sexual preferences be proud of who you are xxx good luck

over a year ago

"Sounds to me that you ain't entirely comfortable about people knowing about your sexual orientation ,maybe take

time out to decide that then come back with a clearer head as to what your preferances are ,seems such a shame on a swingers site to be judged because of your sexual preferences be proud of who you are xxx good luck "

By *unJoiner OP   Man
over a year ago

Central

Lol in today's society if your a bisexual guy and open about it, your like a leper!

My work life and social life would suffer if people knew I was bi. It's all the straight guys who message me everyday looking for a meet that need to take a look at them selfs not me!

over a year ago

Note on profile hes bi....

Incase he changes his mind

over a year ago

"Cause if I take verifactions down then people won't know I have been with guys! "

Certainly, its your profile,you can do what ever you want to it,,,deary dear,,,where have i heard that before??

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Lol in today's society if your a bisexual guy and open about it, your like a leper!

My work life and social life would suffer if people knew I was bi. It's all the straight guys who message me everyday looking for a meet that need to take a look at them selfs not me!

"

So thats what ive said you want to take them down so people wont know uve been with guys ...confused.com

Post new Message to Thread