Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Most memorable mothers day !

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Whats the most memorable mothers day you've every had and why ?

Mines would have to be my very first mothers day as it was also the day my first son was born xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine was when daughter was about 8 . I cld not afford to give her xtra pocket money for Mothers day. As food was more Important.

She went into her bedroom. and came out about and hr later. with a bunch of daffodils she had made.and in 3D. They were the the best flowers I have ever been giving.

what a wee star. I kept them for yrs.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Mine was when daughter was about 8 . I cld not afford to give her xtra pocket money for Mothers day. As food was more Important.

She went into her bedroom. and came out about and hr later. with a bunch of daffodils she had made.and in 3D. They were the the best flowers I have ever been giving.

what a wee star. I kept them for yrs. "

Ahhhh lusty thats lovely ..but know what you mean all the love that goes into something your kids made you when they were little mean a lot ..seeing their wee faces as they hand over their handmade gifts are priceless

over a year ago

I just felt terrible I cld not give her money to buy somthing. but what she did. without being told or at school. I will never forget. and ment soo much more.

And It wasnt just a drawing .she made them and painted . so real looking. what a gem. x

over a year ago

best ever was shagging the mother in law , first mrs didnt see the funny side

By *rcplCouple
over a year ago

here not there

Woke up ob mothers day 2007 to daughter telling us the tv was missing . That be rather memorable.

But best memory was when kids were 8 , 4 n3 when they made me breakfast n bed for first time , I gor tea toast n a banana .... Tea was stone cold as was toast and I ate n drank my breakfast because they tried n I will always have that memory . They have since learned to boil kettle n asked dad for help later that day

Post new Message to Thread