Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

MEET AT MY PLACE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone!! Im gonna keep this short.

Im looking to meet females here for some NSA fun at my place.

I tried as best as I could with private messages and no luck.

If you're interested and if I like then we can arrange something.

If you want to know more just ask lol xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

you could try a desperation forum post i have heard they go down well

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

ooooh, nice belly button

over a year ago

"you could try a desperation forum post i have heard they go down well "

Nothing desperate about advertising lol if you dont ask you dont get

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

3 weeks?? And you think you are hard done by?? Come on fella, you're at it!! Patience is a virtue!!!! Desperation is a turnoff - just wait til the ladies see this post - you may regret it lol

over a year ago

"ooooh, nice belly button "

Cheers!! ooooh, nice arse

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"you could try a desperation forum post i have heard they go down well

Nothing desperate about advertising lol if you dont ask you dont get "

So join in the forums and ask privately lol.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"you could try a desperation forum post i have heard they go down well

Nothing desperate about advertising lol if you dont ask you dont get

So join in the forums and ask privately lol. "

Or go to a social

over a year ago

"3 weeks?? And you think you are hard done by?? Come on fella, you're at it!! Patience is a virtue!!!! Desperation is a turnoff - just wait til the ladies see this post - you may regret it lol "

Like I said with the last post im not desperate it woud be different if I was saying oooo please will someone meet me im desperate lol

ps judging people is a turn off too lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"3 weeks?? And you think you are hard done by?? Come on fella, you're at it!! Patience is a virtue!!!! Desperation is a turnoff - just wait til the ladies see this post - you may regret it lol

Like I said with the last post im not desperate it woud be different if I was saying oooo please will someone meet me im desperate lol

ps judging people is a turn off too lol "

Oh I'm not judging you, but be prepared for the ladies lol. Seriously though, come in the forum regularly and the ladies will get to know you better and there are 2 socials at the end of this month - there are posts further down the forum. Get yourself along and let your hair down (or boxers lol )

over a year ago

"

So join in the forums and ask privately lol. "

I never even thought about that lol cheers

over a year ago

"

Oh I'm not judging you, but be prepared for the ladies lol. Seriously though, come in the forum regularly and the ladies will get to know you better and there are 2 socials at the end of this month - there are posts further down the forum. Get yourself along and let your hair down (or boxers lol ) "

Thanks for the friendly advice that has opened my eyes on how to explore the world of fabs and be part of it lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To the OP.....

Socials are not the be all and end all of swinging, but we all have different opinions, that was mine...I do not attend any, never will and have no problems meeting and getting to know other members on here if and when I want to. At least you are making an effort instead of listening to the same drivel of advice.

over a year ago

"To the OP.....

Socials are not the be all and end all of swinging, but we all have different opinions, that was mine...I do not attend any, never will and have no problems meeting and getting to know other members on here if and when I want to. At least you are making an effort instead of listening to the same drivel of advice.

"

Thanks tbh I dont think the socials would be my thing.

Maybe in the future but at the moment I doubt I will.

I would rather get to know someone first too and if we click then maybe arranging a meet.

It feels more personal that way

over a year ago

"To the OP.....

I would rather get to know someone first too and if we click then maybe arranging a meet.

It feels more personal that way"

We are all individuals, just do your own thing

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"To the OP.....

It feels more personal that way"

I have to agree socials aint for everyone but a lot of people do like them and they are a good way of getting yourself known on the site .

As for meets like has been said a million time just get to know people be yourself and im sure your personality will shine through ..i do hope this doesnt come across as drivel but more as some friendly advice ... Good luck xxx

over a year ago

"To the OP.....

It feels more personal that wayI have to agree socials aint for everyone but a lot of people do like them and they are a good way of getting yourself known on the site .

As for meets like has been said a million time just get to know people be yourself and im sure your personality will shine through ..i do hope this doesnt come across as drivel but more as some friendly advice ... Good luck xxx "

Thanks for the friendly advice it definetly doesnt come across as drivel xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"To the OP.....

It feels more personal that wayI have to agree socials aint for everyone but a lot of people do like them and they are a good way of getting yourself known on the site .

As for meets like has been said a million time just get to know people be yourself and im sure your personality will shine through ..i do hope this doesnt come across as drivel but more as some friendly advice ... Good luck xxx

Thanks for the friendly advice it definetly doesnt come across as drivel xxx "

Thank you

over a year ago

"To the OP.....

Thanks for the friendly advice it definetly doesnt come across as drivel xxx Thank you "

No problem you're welcome

over a year ago

tend to agree,,,you stuck your neck out and well done lol

never know some chick might see this and say oh hey he looks ok lol

socials are great yeah,,,well used to be but as a cpl that have been to many a social we hae never once played with anyone directly from going to a social.as folk have said best way to get your name noticed is in he chatroom during the day or in the fourums .

best of luck

auds x

over a year ago

"tend to agree,,,you stuck your neck out and well done lol

never know some chick might see this and say oh hey he looks ok lol

socials are great yeah,,,well used to be but as a cpl that have been to many a social we hae never once played with anyone directly from going to a social.as folk have said best way to get your name noticed is in he chatroom during the day or in the fourums .

best of luck

auds x"

Thanks x

over a year ago

"Hi everyone!! Im gonna keep this short.

Im looking to meet females here for some NSA fun at my place.

I tried as best as I could with private messages and no luck.

If you're interested and if I like then we can arrange something.

If you want to know more just ask lol xxx"

Well u didn't try hard enough az ya didn't mail me lol but 3weekz on here n ya moanin like some guy that aint had a ride? Ffz a knw men that aint hadf a meet n been here ova 6monthz mayb ya standarz aint correct drop a few stepz n u will get a meet happy huntin enjoy the world of fab

over a year ago

OOOer..

Mizz Firecracker - Were you the lovely girl with the red hair at last month's Glasgow social?

I was quite impressed!

over a year ago

"OOOer..

Mizz Firecracker - Were you the lovely girl with the red hair at last month's Glasgow social?

I was quite impressed! "

i am the redhaird gal fae the social lol n thank u

over a year ago

Very agile and I love the hair...

over a year ago

totaly agree with what janda said ..were all diffrent and approach things from diffrent angles an hey if it works for ye then well done ...yeah some ppl may judge this as desperation an put you down ...while others may find it bold an daring others could see it as upfront an honest ....so hey yeah of it works for you well done fella ....after all thats what the sites for. to use as how YOU want!! to get what YOU WANT!! not anyone else

over a year ago

"totaly agree with what janda said ..were all diffrent and approach things from diffrent angles an hey if it works for ye then well done ...yeah some ppl may judge this as desperation an put you down ...while others may find it bold an daring others could see it as upfront an honest ....so hey yeah of it works for you well done fella ....after all thats what the sites for. to use as how YOU want!! to get what YOU WANT!! not anyone else "

Cheers for that I agree with every word you just said, very true hopefully this angle does work but if it doesnt then at least I tried lol

over a year ago

"3 weeks?? And you think you are hard done by?? Come on fella, you're at it!! Patience is a virtue!!!! Desperation is a turnoff - just wait til the ladies see this post - you may regret it lol

ps judging people is a turn off too lol

Oh I'm not judging you, but be prepared for the ladies lol. Seriously though, come in the forum regularly and the ladies will get to know you better and there are 2 socials at the end of this month - there are posts further down the forum. Get yourself along and let your hair down (or boxers lol ) "

you sound like a wumin

over a year ago

Well ive mailed a lot of members on here and no replies apart from 2 people and one of them blocked me after only talking to me for what seemed like 10 minutes. What kind of message does it take to actually get a reply on here? Lol

over a year ago

"Well ive mailed a lot of members on here and no replies apart from 2 people and one of them blocked me after only talking to me for what seemed like 10 minutes. What kind of message does it take to actually get a reply on here? Lol"

Don't take it personally dude. There's some genuine ones about. Try the Chat Rooms, get to know people & show them your personality. That seems to work for me. Stay resiliant.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well ive mailed a lot of members on here and no replies apart from 2 people and one of them blocked me after only talking to me for what seemed like 10 minutes. What kind of message does it take to actually get a reply on here? Lol"

Did you try " fancy a shag"

Only joking I find witty messages usually work

over a year ago

"Well ive mailed a lot of members on here and no replies apart from 2 people and one of them blocked me after only talking to me for what seemed like 10 minutes. What kind of message does it take to actually get a reply on here? Lol

Only joking I find witty messages usually work "

This

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well ive mailed a lot of members on here and no replies apart from 2 people and one of them blocked me after only talking to me for what seemed like 10 minutes. What kind of message does it take to actually get a reply on here? Lol

This "

Ok then fancy a shag

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

This

Ok then fancy a shag "

Aye, go on then

over a year ago

This

Ok then fancy a shag "

Yes please

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

This

Ok then fancy a shag

Yes please "

Ooh on my way .... What bus do I get

over a year ago

This

Ok then fancy a shag

Yes please

Ooh on my way .... What bus do I get "

the 56 wait for me

over a year ago

This

Ok then fancy a shag

Yes please

Ooh on my way .... What bus do I get "

The 66

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

This

Ok then fancy a shag

Yes please

The 66 "

its ok bru is gonna drop me off

over a year ago

This

Ok then fancy a shag

Yes please

The 66 "

56 lol

over a year ago

This

Ok then fancy a shag

Yes please

The 66 its ok bru is gonna drop me off "

Don't mention 4 breasts or he'll get distracted lol xx

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

This

Ok then fancy a shag

Yes please

The 66 its ok bru is gonna drop me off

Don't mention 4 breasts or he'll get distracted lol xx "

I think he's easily distracted though

over a year ago

I think you might be right - well he is a man after all

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I think you might be right - well he is a man after all "

I think you mean "only a man "

over a year ago

"I think you might be right - well he is a man after all

I think you mean "only a man " "

over a year ago

Well its been a good few weeks since I last posted on this thread and i'm still finding it hard to get a conversation never mind a meet on here.

I'm not into socials I just want to chat and meet.

I'm starting to think half the people are fake because on social networking sites I get random girls chatting to me but on here private conversations are almost non existant

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well its been a good few weeks since I last posted on this thread and i'm still finding it hard to get a conversation never mind a meet on here.

I'm starting to think half the people are fake because on social networking sites I get random girls chatting to me but on here private conversations are almost non existant"

Trust me matey, it takes patience.

This ain't a "fuck me now" Kinna site.

Take your time, get to know people.

Chill out a bit and get chatting.

You're time may still come!

over a year ago

"Well its been a good few weeks since I last posted on this thread and i'm still finding it hard to get a conversation never mind a meet on here.

I'm starting to think half the people are fake because on social networking sites I get random girls chatting to me but on here private conversations are almost non existant

Trust me matey, it takes patience.

This ain't a "fuck me now" Kinna site.

Take your time, get to know people.

Chill out a bit and get chatting.

You're time may still come! "

Thanks

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm going to the social on the 5th.

1st one.

Bricking it, but think it'll be fun.

Gotta give it a go!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I'm going to the social on the 5th.

1st one.

Gotta give it a go! "

Have you been told about the newbie social initiations?

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm going to the social on the 5th.

1st one.

Gotta give it a go!

Have you been told about the newbie social initiations? "

Oh FFS!

NAW!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Take an extra pair of boxers with you just in case

And good luck.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Take an extra pair of boxers with you just in case

And good luck. "

You wind up merchant!!!! Pmsfl.

Don't listen to the evil _muma lol. You will have a great time on the 5th I'm sure. MissD is the hostess with the mostess - just leave your inhibitions at the door and dive in lol. (although spare underwear is preferable to going home commando )

over a year ago

I'm starting to think half the people are fake because on social networking sites I get random girls chatting to me but on here private conversations are almost non existant"

I take it all back now lol. Im starting to make progress on here now.

Time and patience is all it takes

Let the good times roll!!!

over a year ago

Well it turns out she was just another timewaster people like that are starting to put me off using fabs thas quite a good few now. Then theres the ones who get your bloody hopes up then turn into a weirdo like they dont want to know you. well glad to get that rant off my chest I feel so much better now lol. If someone who truly wants to meet me and not mess me about then feel free to give me a shout.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well it turns out she was just another timewaster people like that are starting to put me off using fabs thas quite a good few now. Then theres the ones who get your bloody hopes up then turn into a weirdo like they dont want to know you. well glad to get that rant off my chest I feel so much better now lol. If someone who truly wants to meet me and not mess me about then feel free to give me a shout."

Time waster in that she arranged a meet then never turned up?? Or that you chatted then nothing happened??

over a year ago

"Well it turns out she was just another timewaster people like that are starting to put me off using fabs thas quite a good few now. Then theres the ones who get your bloody hopes up then turn into a weirdo like they dont want to know you. well glad to get that rant off my chest I feel so much better now lol. If someone who truly wants to meet me and not mess me about then feel free to give me a shout.

Time waster in that she arranged a meet then never turned up?? Or that you chatted then nothing happened?? "

Both lol ive had 3 no turn up and one of them was a 2 hour journey just going there lol

over a year ago

"Well it turns out she was just another timewaster people like that are starting to put me off using fabs thas quite a good few now. Then theres the ones who get your bloody hopes up then turn into a weirdo like they dont want to know you. well glad to get that rant off my chest I feel so much better now lol. If someone who truly wants to meet me and not mess me about then feel free to give me a shout.

Time waster in that she arranged a meet then never turned up?? Or that you chatted then nothing happened?? Both lol ive had 3 no turn up and one of them was a 2 hour journey just going there lol"

Welcome the online world of timewasters. What you describe is about par for the course & qualifies as timewasting.

However...

There are genuine folk who do actually meet be it for coffee, at a Social, or for (believe it or not) sex. It's not Instashag tho so if that's what you need then try whipping out yer credit card & trying an escort site. This is Fab, not an escort site.

It's (mostly) free so there are timewasters & fakes, but the gen ones make up for it.

Get to know folk, chat, keep involved & it will change. Honest.

over a year ago

Time waster in that she arranged a meet then never turned up?? Or that you chatted then nothing happened?? Both lol ive had 3 no turn up and one of them was a 2 hour journey just going there lol

Welcome the online world of timewasters. What you describe is about par for the course & qualifies as timewasting.

However...

There are genuine folk who do actually meet be it for coffee, at a Social, or for (believe it or not) sex. It's not Instashag tho so if that's what you need then try whipping out yer credit card & trying an escort site. This is Fab, not an escort site.

It's (mostly) free so there are timewasters & fakes, but the gen ones make up for it.

Get to know folk, chat, keep involved & it will change. Honest."

Aye its not nice when people waste your time but it happens just got to make sure I find the genuine folk which the majority are probably genuine dont mess you around people.

Just my luck I had the misfortunes of timewasting encounters lol.

Nah thats one thing I wouldnt do is find an escort. I dont see the point why people would want to shag someone whos just doing it for the money it takes the fun out of sex would rather have sex with a girl that wants to have sex with me and not the cash lol.

I guess there are fakes here but not many especially compared to other sites where fakes run the show and you try to send them a message and it doesnt let you and asks you to pay to send it even though the site said 100% free.

Thats why I prefer this site its mostly free just got to avoid the timewasters lol

over a year ago

Time waster in that she arranged a meet then never turned up?? Or that you chatted then nothing happened?? Both lol ive had 3 no turn up and one of them was a 2 hour journey just going there lol

However...

Get to know folk, chat, keep involved & it will change. Honest.

Aye its not nice when people waste your time but it happens just got to make sure I find the genuine folk which the majority are probably genuine dont mess you around people.

Just my luck I had the misfortunes of timewasting encounters lol.

Nah thats one thing I wouldnt do is find an escort. I dont see the point why people would want to shag someone whos just doing it for the money it takes the fun out of sex would rather have sex with a girl that wants to have sex with me and not the cash lol.

I guess there are fakes here but not many especially compared to other sites where fakes run the show and you try to send them a message and it doesnt let you and asks you to pay to send it even though the site said 100% free.

Thats why I prefer this site its mostly free just got to avoid the timewasters lol

"

See, you're learning. Now forget the timewasters/fakes & just keep swimming till you find those that are truly here for that bonus of NSA rumpy pumpy.

Post new Message to Thread