Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Looks like I have been had again

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not having much luck. Seems to be pic collectors only getting in touch.

Seem genuine then they hide their profiles. What's that all about.

Starting to think there are no genuine people and thinking about giving up on all this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Not having much luck. Seems to be pic collectors only getting in touch.

Starting to think there are no genuine people and thinking about giving up on all this. "

your on here 4 weeks for goodness sake chill out and just take your time to get to know people

over a year ago

I have been trying. Just seems to be the wrong people lol.

Will be more patient

over a year ago

"I have been trying. Just seems to be the wrong people lol.

Will be more patient "

This isnt instashag babe people need to get to know you before deciding to meet you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it them hiding their profile or simply blocking you. You have not been on here that long it takes time to get to know people, be trusted etc.

over a year ago

I know

I like getting to know someone first. Not the type of guy to jump into bed with just anyone.

over a year ago

I am never rude or say anything inappropriate so who knows. Maybe it's my face pic lol. Although it is the first thing I send as there is no point if there is no attraction

over a year ago

Starting to think there are no genuine people and thinking about giving up on all this. "

What do you mean by 'only pic collectors' getting in touch? You only have one and thats your profile one thats plain for all to see!

over a year ago

Starting to think there are no genuine people and thinking about giving up on all this.

What do you mean by 'only pic collectors' getting in touch? You only have one and thats your profile one thats plain for all to see! "

I have multiple private pics. Face etc

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Don't give up. As the old saying goes... Fab loves a trier!

over a year ago

"Don't give up. As the old saying goes... Fab loves a trier! "

Thanks will keep trying

over a year ago

What do you mean by 'only pic collectors' getting in touch? You only have one and thats your profile one thats plain for all to see! "

How do you know how many pix the op has in his hidden gallery ?

over a year ago

What do you mean by 'only pic collectors' getting in touch? You only have one and thats your profile one thats plain for all to see! How do you know how many pix the op has in his hidden gallery ? "

over a year ago

What do you mean by 'only pic collectors' getting in touch? You only have one and thats your profile one thats plain for all to see! How do you know how many pix the op has in his hidden gallery ? "

I have no idea how many pics the op has in hidden gallery. I was trying to make the point that 'pic collectors' go for the friends only ones!!

over a year ago

I did have some as friend only. I have now changed to private.

over a year ago

What do you mean by 'only pic collectors' getting in touch? You only have one and thats your profile one thats plain for all to see! How do you know how many pix the op has in his hidden gallery ?

I have no idea how many pics the op has in hidden gallery. I was trying to make the point that 'pic collectors' go for the friends only ones!! "

what you said

You only have one and thats your profile one thats plain for all to see!

over a year ago

"I did have some as friend only. I have now changed to private. "

My question has been answered then, cheers m8.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

I had a lovely chat with someone today who turned out to be a famous actor... Oh wait he was fake and being rather crap and being fake lol

over a year ago

I had a lovely chat with someone today who turned out to be a famous actor... Oh wait he was fake and being rather crap and being fake lol"

Oh dear

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

This site can be a real test of a persons patience and perciverence no matter who you are or how long you've been on for, i think most people think about packing it in from time to time for whatever reason...most people realise that they'll eventually be back anyway so there's no point.

Try not to let it demoralise you (easier said than done i know) and keep trying.

over a year ago

Well are you doing the checks available to you? How long they been on site? Verified? Relying only on messages or texts and never actually spoken to them as such?

Never kid yourself your on the brink of a fun meet just by a message.

over a year ago

"I did have some as friend only. I have now changed to private. "

If people are eager to friend you in message 2 of 3 chances are they are fake, and accessing pics is all they want to do.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 05/03/13 07:16:14]

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I did have some as friend only. I have now changed to private.

If people are eager to friend you in message 2 of 3 chances are they are fake, and accessing pics is all they want to do."

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I had a lovely chat with someone today who turned out to be a famous actor... Oh wait he was fake and being rather crap and being fake lol"

but i am robert carlisle !!!!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I had a lovely chat with someone today who turned out to be a famous actor... Oh wait he was fake and being rather crap and being fake lolbut i am robert carlisle !!!!!"

Yeah and I am Spartacus lol

over a year ago

Yeah and I am Spartacus lol

No,I'm Spartacus!!!!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Yeah and I am Spartacus lol

No,I'm Spartacus!!!!!"

I'M SPARTACUS !!

over a year ago

No,I'm Spartacus!!!!!

I'M SPARTACUS !! "

No!!!!!!I'm Spartacus!!!!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

No,I'm Spartacus!!!!!

I'M SPARTACUS !! "

Bunch of fakes ..I AM SPARTACUS!!!

on a serious note perhaps after a little chatting and seeing your private pics they just didnt like what they saw and instead of prolonging the inevitable they just blocked

over a year ago

Thanks everyone. Not in any rush

Have enjoyed the forums and will continue on them.

Not sure about the socials yet. Bit nervous to be honest but sure I will get there.

Much appreciated listening to my wee rant

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone. Not in any rush

Not sure about the socials yet. Bit nervous to be honest but sure I will get there.

Much appreciated listening to my wee rant "

Il look after you at a social

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

Much appreciated listening to my wee rant "

Regarding the socials i'm sure there's nothing to be nervous about, anymore more than meeting any new group of people. I cant really get to socials on here due to not knowing in advance if i can make it or not, but i do go to a lot of munches (kink scene socials) and 5 mins in the door you're chatting away and realise it's not so scary at all. If you're able to plan a month or two ahead then take the leap would be my advice.

over a year ago

Much appreciated listening to my wee rant Il look after you at a social "

two timer thought you were looking after me at social

Pmsl

over a year ago

Much appreciated listening to my wee rant Il look after you at a social two timer thought you were looking after me ato social

Pmsl "

I look after all my guests at my socials

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Much appreciated listening to my wee rant Il look after you at a social two timer thought you were looking after me ato social

Pmsl I look after all my guests at my socials "

Go to MissD's next social and you'll have a blast. She is the hostess with the mostess!!!! Lol. Seriously, if you can come in the forum a social will be no problem

over a year ago

Much appreciated listening to my wee rant Il look after you at a social "

Aww thanks

over a year ago

No,I'm Spartacus!!!!!

I'M SPARTACUS !!

Bunch of fakes ..I AM SPARTACUS!!!

on a serious note perhaps after a little chatting and seeing your private pics they just didnt like what they saw and instead of prolonging the inevitable they just blocked "

I am Spartacus!

The way I see it, posting a whingey thread does you no favours.. You are relatively new, not given yourself any time for people to know you, and haven't really made an informed choice of mailing folk who turn out to be pic collectors. Have you been into chat and spoken to people that way? You can at least see and judge people better that way.

Also putting 'bored' on your status is hardly going to get people beating the door down to mail you.

Just saying....

over a year ago

Point taken

over a year ago

some people on this site should give up swinging and become agony aunts! everyone knows its a million times easier for women to get meets...but guys dont need to be told be patient, they just need some honest people to give them a chance...but some women also get knockbacks and timewasters, we are not all super models (or think we are) we are just down to earth people with feeling....so dont be so hasty to simply delete a message or block someone just because they aren't "PERFECT"

By *inkyBrianMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"some people on this site should give up swinging and become agony aunts! everyone knows its a million times easier for women to get meets...but guys dont need to be told be patient, they just need some honest people to give them a chance...but some women also get knockbacks and timewasters, we are not all super models (or think we are) we are just down to earth people with feeling....so dont be so hasty to simply delete a message or block someone just because they aren't "PERFECT""

LOVE THIS

Yep nobody's perfect or gods gift, you can get a complex on here trying to get a reply but if some people would chat a bit and give people a chance then you might just actually find a decent person that you like and get on with...just saying!

over a year ago

"some people on this site should give up swinging and become agony aunts! everyone knows its a million times easier for women to get meets...but guys dont need to be told be patient, they just need some honest people to give them a chance...but some women also get knockbacks and timewasters, we are not all super models (or think we are) we are just down to earth people with feeling....so dont be so hasty to simply delete a message or block someone just because they aren't "PERFECT""
I dont think it was implied that the op wasnt perfect,Im a long standing member of this site and if people ask on the forums for some advice then i will offer it, that doesnt mean im an agony aunt and should leave swinging as you suggest lol

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

" don't be so hasty to simply delete a message or block someone just because they aren't "PERFECT"

LOVE THIS

Yep nobody's perfect or gods gift, you can get a complex on here trying to get a reply but if some people would chat a bit and give people a chance then you might just actually find a decent person that you like and get on with...just saying!"

I agree too. I do think a lot of women on here are quick to delete/block/ignore men and couples also. You could be missing out on something good. X

over a year ago

" don't be so hasty to simply delete a message or block someone just because they aren't "PERFECT"

LOVE THIS

Yep nobody's perfect or gods gift, you can get a complex on here trying to get a reply but if some people would chat a bit and give people a chance then you might just actually find a decent person that you like and get on with...just saying!

I agree too. I do think a lot of women on here are quick to delete/block/ignore men and couples also. You could be missing out on something good. X"

'would that apply to

Married people aswel then. Everyone in different circumstances. Should not be judged

As some mad shagger

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I currently have 229 unread messages in my inbox..... So should I reply and friend everyone that asks " wanna fuck" "hi" or "you free now" or should I concentrate on the ones that make a little bit of effort and have read my profile?? I do reply to a lot and chat to some that I probably won't ever meet but I don't think I should have to reply to every single one..... And no I don't think I'm something special as I'm anything but

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"some people on this site should give up swinging and become agony aunts! everyone knows its a million times easier for women to get meets...but guys dont need to be told be patient, they just need some honest people to give them a chance...but some women also get knockbacks and timewasters, we are not all super models (or think we are) we are just down to earth people with feeling....so dont be so hasty to simply delete a message or block someone just because they aren't "PERFECT"I dont think it was implied that the op wasnt perfect,Im a long standing member of this site and if people ask on the forums for some advice then i will offer it, that doesnt mean im an agony aunt and should leave swinging as you suggest lol"

Well said missD

over a year ago

"I currently have 229 unread messages in my inbox..... So should I reply and friend everyone that asks " wanna fuck" "hi" or "you free now" or should I concentrate on the ones that make a little bit of effort and have read my profile?? I do reply to a lot and chat to some that I probably won't ever meet but I don't think I should have to reply to every single one..... And no I don't think I'm something special as I'm anything but "
brilliant cutie says it all. Ps your a mate

So ithink your special

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

So does it make me an agony uncle if I post on a thread that's asking for advice?

No, I don't think it does. I'm willing I offer my advice to anyone if they ask for it. Not everyone will agree with me but that's why it's called my advice. I have been a swinger for about 7 years now, was part of a couple now a single so I've seen both sides. Therefore, if someone relatively new to swinging or fab asks for help and advice I'm more than willing to give it. However, it's then up to that person to take it on board along with others advice and work out what's best for them

Good luck to the OP and I hope you've got some useful help and advice from everyone

over a year ago

Dude ive been on and off here for about 5yrs! Only met 2 women and went to a few swingers party. Single guys get very limited joy

over a year ago

"Dude ive been on and off here for about 5yrs! Only met 2 women and went to a few swingers party. Single guys get very limited joy"
more than married ones

over a year ago

"Dude ive been on and off here for about 5yrs! Only met 2 women and went to a few swingers party. Single guys get very limited joy"
Then i think some guys really need to look at the bigger picture on here and ask themselfs why they aint as succesfull as other guys on here,because i do think its down to how you aproach people initally that makes them to decide if they want to meet you or not ...food for thought i think .

Also the amount of people who winge about not getting replies to emails ask yourselfs this ...do you reply to every unsolicitated junk mail that falls through your door at home? I think not

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"I currently have 229 unread messages in my inbox..... So should I reply and friend everyone that asks " wanna fuck" "hi" or "you free now" or should I concentrate on the ones that make a little bit of effort and have read my profile?? I do reply to a lot and chat to some that I probably won't ever meet but I don't think I should have to reply to every single one..... And no I don't think I'm something special as I'm anything but "

Haha I think you need to give up your job and start replying.

No I was more directing my comments at the women who have a long list of rules for messages or the ones who enjoy or love to boast about deleting messages and blocking people. All I'm saying is they could be missing out on a nice genuine person. X

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I currently have 229 unread messages in my inbox..... So should I reply and friend everyone that asks " wanna fuck" "hi" or "you free now" or should I concentrate on the ones that make a little bit of effort and have read my profile?? I do reply to a lot and chat to some that I probably won't ever meet but I don't think I should have to reply to every single one..... And no I don't think I'm something special as I'm anything but

No I was more directing my comments at the women who have a long list of rules for messages or the ones who enjoy or love to boast about deleting messages and blocking people. All I'm saying is they could be missing out on a nice genuine person. X"

It wasn't directed at you I agree with you on that, can't stand ranty and demanding profiles

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"I currently have 229 unread messages in my inbox..... So should I reply and friend everyone that asks " wanna fuck" "hi" or "you free now" or should I concentrate on the ones that make a little bit of effort and have read my profile?? I do reply to a lot and chat to some that I probably won't ever meet but I don't think I should have to reply to every single one..... And no I don't think I'm something special as I'm anything but

No I was more directing my comments at the women who have a long list of rules for messages or the ones who enjoy or love to boast about deleting messages and blocking people. All I'm saying is they could be missing out on a nice genuine person. X

It wasn't directed at you I agree with you on that, can't stand ranty and demanding profiles "

Thanks I was worried I had offended you girls.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Take your time, patience is key on Fab. Get to know members and get involved with the forums or any local socials.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Take your time, patience is key on Fab. Get to know members and get involved with the forums or any local socials. "

Perfectly said

over a year ago

have patience, any you only got one pic on public none on friends so why would pic collectors hassle you lol have fun and go to some socials or clubs

Post new Message to Thread