Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

having respect for every1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i understand why females on here must hate so many of the single guys on here .thou we are all not bad as some of us do have respect and i cert do have it for the females on here after all if you dont have respect for urself your never going to respect any else in this world .keep laughing every day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"i understand why females on here must hate so many of the single guys on here .thou we are all not bad as some of us do have respect and i cert do have it for the females on here after all if you dont have respect for urself your never going to respect any else in this world .keep laughing every day "
I always have respect for all on here ,but sometimes it's very difficult to be respectful when people are rude and disrespectfully to others .

As it's been said before respect is earned not given freely .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so true

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

If you don't have anything nice to say, dot say it at all. Simples

And respect IS earnt, not a god given right so just be nice to everyone and everyone will be nice o you

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"If you don't have anything nice to say, dot say it at all. Simples

And respect IS earnt, not a god given right so just be nice to everyone and everyone will be nice o you "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have not encountered any rudeness from single guys tbh, I do believe that kindess, and thoughtfulness is a forgotten trait sometimes, and it costs nothing.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

On the whole I've not encounterd many rude guys but then again I try to be polite too....

Post new Message to Thread