Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Moaning about no shows

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I read a few profiles of girls and couples and they're moaning about no shows.

But when you ask them on a message why they are peeved off they tell you that the person(s) they were supposed to meet are either new, where not verified or the person has not met anyone on this site before.

So I dont know why they moan when they are taking a chance on these types.

wits all your take on it!!!

p.s. I'm not saying, dont meet these types of people, I'm just saying what you expect if they are a no-show. They might just be craping themselves that they are going to meet someone real hot like me, that would be too much to take and they just can't handle it!

Happens to me all the time!

I think if they dont turn up, just go to Asda, you'll get more fun over there

lol

xx peter

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree. There's just not enough good shows at the theatres these days.

over a year ago

plus this post should be left until Monday as thats a good Rant day to start with , gets everybody in the mood look at last mondays one he he

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

What's going on in asda? I prefer sainsburys but if it's something good I might have to start shopping there.

over a year ago

"plus this post should be left until Monday as thats a good Rant day to start with , gets everybody in the mood look at last mondays one he he "

Oh now I'll need to go trolling thru old posts Mr A.

over a year ago

always double a newbie with a regular, that way, if the newbie doesnt show, you got a friend to help out. Thats what i do.

I always let the regular know there my man at arms tho, its only fair, and has led to a few good mfms

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

uve made me smile

xx

over a year ago

"What's going on in asda? I prefer sainsburys but if it's something good I might have to start shopping there. "

Well that was a customers behaviour that the market should start to take into account to improve their business

over a year ago

As a new male on here im finding it hard even to talk to people on here i dont think im ugly or fat but people just want to see you first what happened to chatting to someone first and see if you get on with someone then exchanging pics or is everyone so caught up on how someone looks first

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

@Tickle, i think when you are sharing intimacy and your bodies with someone there MUST be some physical attraction! I look for personality and physical attraction. I show body pictures then after afew messages and if i feel a connection, i share face pictures. Why would you speak to someone for months then see their face pictures to find they are really not your type! Waste of time for all.

over a year ago

i totally agree with you but sending face pics after one message i dont agree with. I then have to say to myself that the person is very shallow and would not want to meet them if thats sll they are interested in. Look at ron jeremy for example not the best looking but certainly knows how to please lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/13 13:35:53]

Post new Message to Thread