Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

lazy mornings leading to naughty fun and laughter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe "

Ya minx ur making me jealous lol .e x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe "
Why you bragging about it on here get on with it woman

over a year ago

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe

Ya minx ur making me jealous lol .e x "

There's room for you two always heh xx

over a year ago

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe Why you bragging about it on here get on with it woman "

Oh I plan to jacs just a wee rest inbetween lol xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe Why you bragging about it on here get on with it woman

Oh I plan to jacs just a wee rest inbetween lol xx"

pmsl Enjoy

over a year ago

"Don't you just love a lazy morning in bed with your loved one , play mate , fb etc when they start getting all playful and you just know its going to lead to some naughty fun Mmmm . Cuddle up time now hehe

Ya minx ur making me jealous lol .e x

There's room for you two always heh xx"

Now ur teasing coz wer at work lol ,enjoy x

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

no got one so am here for the ohhhhh woooo is me shagathon when does it start ????

over a year ago

"no got one so am here for the ohhhhh woooo is me shagathon when does it start ????

"

When can you get here !!! Heheh xxxx

By *iverview1Couple
over a year ago

gourock

enjoy

over a year ago

One of the best bits of an overnighter!!

over a year ago

Except if you get rudely woken up by some numpty bum blowing on you to get you going. i just pretend to be asleep...til lunchtime...xxx

Post new Message to Thread