Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Swingers who become good friends !!

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I love my swinging friends from here most of whom i chat to daily.

I think it makes the meets we have much more enjoyable and also love the social side of being swinging friends too.

How imprtant do you think it is to have swinging friends on here ?

Or are you just happy to shag and move onto the next person ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I love my swinging friends from here most of whom i chat to daily.

I think it makes the meets we have much more enjoyable and also love the social side of being swinging friends too.

Or are you just happy to shag and move onto the next person ?"

I think it's important. I still have friends from another site from when I was a couple - we only meet socially now - no sex involved - but it's still great. I wouldn't change them for the world!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I agree I have met some great people from here that I consider good friends ... And a few I've yet to meet that I hope will become friends

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Met some lovely folk on Fab and other sites who have become good friends.

By *autious CoupleCouple
over a year ago

home

Its very important to us to have some sort of friendship its more relaxed and less clinical than just having sex.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Its very important to us to have some sort of friendship its more relaxed and less clinical than just having sex."

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Couldn't do the hump dump thing friendship first sex is a bonus

over a year ago

"Couldn't do the hump dump thing friendship first sex is a bonus "

Very important.I have some great friends from this mental site!!Lol.Makes things much more interesting and always such a laugh!!!

over a year ago

Bit of both

over a year ago

Not really been on here long enough. But the peeps I've chatted too are great. And so looking forward to meeting some of them socialaly, hopefully to be friends

over a year ago

"Bit of both "
Us too

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Very important. 3 of the closest people I can turn to when I need them are from/on here

over a year ago

Certainly when first gave swinging a try it was not a priority, please dont get that bit wrong, i just mean when first try out this exciting, fun sexy idea, hoping you become a tried and trusted friend was not first on the list of swinging wants.

As it says on my profile, been lucky enough to make friends with a lovely variety of people on here over the years. There is a diffrent kind of excitement to meeting new people as we all know, some of these people remain good fab friends, some simply enjoy that one fun meet, its all swinging fun to me, im pretty sure if you in any way demanded friendship from that new first meet they would run a mile, friendships occur naturally and i for one simply appreciate them if they do turn out that way.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Totally agree. I have some really good friends that I met on here. I also have had a lot of support and advice from people I haven't met but do chat to regularly as well.

I have recently met someone else who will probably end up a good friend too. The support and advice sometimes from strangers is what makes the site and picks you up when you're down.

It's like a great big hug at times.

xxx

over a year ago

You REALLY need to ask Jaqs?

I keep in touch with folk from my first site (which was only a chat site), & from my other sites too. Some are in the US, Canada, South America, ZA, France & Englandshire. Of the folk I've met on Fab I am very fond of a good few folk I consider friends too. There's a minority that are happy to make it a hump & dump, but I keep the ones close I am truly friends with (even if I do tease them relentlessly).

over a year ago

My personal psychologist is on here. Had a really tough couple of years but chat to a lady on here and I come away feeling good

over a year ago

We to like the friendship and social side of swinging and find it important.

But as the old adage goes ....

I'd rather have n Honest enemy ....than a Fake friend.....

glad to say we have not come across that many of the above on here.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Totally agree. I have some really good friends that I met on here. I also have had a lot of support and advice from people I haven't met but do chat to regularly as well.

I have recently met someone else who will probably end up a good friend too. The support and advice sometimes from strangers is what makes the site and picks you up when you're down.

It's like a great big hug at times.

xxx"

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Can never have too many friends huh

By *he Bluesome TwosomeCouple
over a year ago

west lothian

we like to keep in touch with folks and class them as friends whether it be from a meet or a social x

over a year ago

cant have too many friends

i have a good friend, who cant visit as much as she used to, we used to be playfriends and went dogging etc, but these days that only happens once in a whileits just friendship (of course until i get a text saying she is hornier and ive to take her dogging)

but friendship is important i believe, makes things easier and better for conversation etc

over a year ago

I have been very lucky to meet some very interesting people during my relatively short time on here. I have been even more fortunate to meet some really good friends (they know who they are). The kind of people who are there for you, whether it be from the end of a phone, a drive to see you when they know you've had a rough time, visit you in hospital when you've been ill, cook supper for you when you're too shattered to do it yourself. All these things and a lot more besides come from "true friends" that i have met on here.

over a year ago

"Can never have too many friends huh "

Can never have too many friends with benefits.

over a year ago

Although it's a sex site, I prefer more than just the basics.

over a year ago

The 1st couple I met over a year ago remain good friends.

i introduced them to other friends ive met on Fab and are now traveling up from Shropshire at the end of March to join me for a party with their new circle if 'friends'

Post new Message to Thread