Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Nedettes going to the shops in pyjamas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's with the classless society today who opt to go to the supermarket in pjs , pushing a pram it doesn't set a good example ,, with the hair slick back you just know that they are going back to no carpets and a Staffy ,, and a bottle of Buckie ,,, take a minute out and put your clothes on ,, they always claim they are to busy to dress but don't work

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are now onto the " onesie and ugg boots " combo now , seen it with my own eyes just the other day! Mingin lookin

Reply privately

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Do girls honestly do this? I have never seen anyone walking around outside in pj's.

X

Reply privately

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Do girls honestly do this? I have never seen anyone walking around outside in pj's.

X"

They do ...honest ...have seen it a few times while out at work

Reply privately

over a year ago

It really rips ma nittin they need to get a grip

Reply privately

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

I sleep in one of my husbands old t shirts so would I go out like that or do they have day time pj's?

Reply privately

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"Do girls honestly do this? I have never seen anyone walking around outside in pj's.

X

They do ...honest ...have seen it a few times while out at work "

Seen it a few times, often it is a 1o1 shop or similar that is the destination.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I sleep in one of my husbands old t shirts so would I go out like that or do they have day time pj's? "

I do the same but I think they just roll out of bed and of to the shops by the way they look lol

Reply privately

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

It must be great to just not care at all. I wonder if they drop the kids off at school like that.

Reply privately

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes, do the school run, take the dog out, Ive also seen someone in the golden arches in their onsies and boots

Reply privately

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

eww.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yip it happens all the time must be my area. Iv Also seen folk not wearing shoes . I seen a guy in lidals with shorts and.t shirt and no shoes I was scared

Reply privately

By *sk_morrisseyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Yip it happens all the time must be my area. Iv Also seen folk not wearing shoes . I seen a guy in lidals with shorts and.t shirt and no shoes I was scared "

Don't worry, Hobbits are friendly folk! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

im often see in me wellies jumping in puddles......who gives a shit ,are they harming anyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"im often see in me wellies jumping in puddles......who gives a shit ,are they harming anyone "

Reply privately

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Says it all really if someone is too lazy to actually bother getting dressed. Seen a sign in a Tesco store actually banning people from going into the store in this state

Reply privately

By *ombowieMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Yes, do the school run, take the dog out, Ive also seen someone in the golden arches in their onsies and boots "
. Iv heard some women do their ironing in their underware unbelievable

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"What's with the classless society today who opt to go to the supermarket in pjs , pushing a pram it doesn't set a good example ,, with the hair slick back you just know that they are going back to no carpets and a Staffy ,, and a bottle of Buckie ,,, take a minute out and put your clothes on ,, they always claim they are to busy to dress but don't work "

That's one of the joys of hanging around the Three Towns.

Reply privately

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I saw a girl walking down the road in her jammies with her curlers in. She was on the phone complaining, "people keep looking at me!" What did she expect???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Asda in Govan in the wee small hours, often!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Asda in Govan in the wee small hours, often!"

Must be a central belt thing, as I've never seen anybody cutting aboot in the jammies doon here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSqOwCB4pJg

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I quite often see groups of young women walking along in pjs and uggs often just after 9 - so they've just taken the kids to,school lol. Been flashes a few times too!! In the middle of the street at 915am!

Having said that, I've been known to hop in the car wearing shorts, t-shirt and a pair of trainers and nip to the shop late in the evening fr a couple of bits but never flashed anyone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What's with the classless society today who opt to go to the supermarket in pjs , pushing a pram it doesn't set a good example ,, with the hair slick back you just know that they are going back to no carpets and a Staffy ,, and a bottle of Buckie ,,, take a minute out and put your clothes on ,, they always claim they are to busy to dress but don't work "

I wouldnt be so quick to judge people by the way they dress...girls were walking to the shops in jammies when i was a courting...many moons ago...until the local council banned them from entering shops (along with the hooded youngling) wearing jammies stating 'its incase theres perverts aboot'. So perves only perve on folk in jammies eh....what happened to a book and its cover and 'all that jazz'? Besides carpets havent been 'in' for years and a staffie (trained properly) is one of the most loyal eager to please mutts on the planet and as for Buckie...at 6 quid odd a pop its not a cheap bottle of vino and aye ok its like Guinness to acquire yon taste but once its acquired its actually 'no bad'.

So the girl you seen has the attitude to not care what folk think of her dress sense...she has a trendy flooring arrangement in her gaff...and a wee nanny dog to gaurd it and she has an acquired drinking taste...the girl sets trends i tell you-not follows them...

Geez her number i want one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

One wouldn't dream of setting foot inside one's local Waitrose unless attired in t skirt, country boots and barbour jacket at minimum. My social standing would plummet amongst the bridge circle if I dared show even a glimpse of ankle.

As for choice of pet, then the only acceptable canine would be a pedigree Spaniel of some sort, although a Jack Russell terrier is allowed if you own horses.

These people who go out dressed like this need to be mocked openly on public and pelted with eggs. Obviously free range organic rare breed ones.

Right Hon. Lady Jodington Smythe III.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some folks really need to get a life ,pjs to shop is nothing compare to some of the sights you see on here,socials for instance ,some should be in their pjs and slippers as they would look far more decent.

Do you think these so called chavs go about saying ffs went onto that fabswingers last night and you really want to check the nick of some of those munters pics with all their bits hanging where they shouldnt be.

Today im getting my tan i will proudly wear my pjs and slippers and go to the local shop for the paper,because when you look at the nick of some on here ,i know i will look just STUNNING in comparison.

Think before you bring others down as they may just be saying the same thing about you even if your in your in your sunday best

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to there own,I've seen it a lot up the west end with students, makes you look for sure, but it's not offensive......!

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Some folks really need to get a life ,pjs to shop is nothing compare to some of the sights you see on here,socials for instance ,some should be in their pjs and slippers as they would look far more decent.

Do you think these so called chavs go about saying ffs went onto that fabswingers last night and you really want to check the nick of some of those munters pics with all their bits hanging where they shouldnt be.

Today im getting my tan i will proudly wear my pjs and slippers and go to the local shop for the paper,because when you look at the nick of some on here ,i know i will look just STUNNING in comparison.

Think before you bring others down as they may just be saying the same thing about you even if your in your in your sunday best "

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"One wouldn't dream of setting foot inside one's local Waitrose unless attired in t skirt, country boots and barbour jacket at minimum. My social standing would plummet amongst the bridge circle if I dared show even a glimpse of ankle.

As for choice of pet, then the only acceptable canine would be a pedigree Spaniel of some sort, although a Jack Russell terrier is allowed if you own horses.

These people who go out dressed like this need to be mocked openly on public and pelted with eggs. Obviously free range organic rare breed ones.

Right Hon. Lady Jodington Smythe III."

And this is why I love fab sometimes - it never fails to make me smile!! well done Jodie

Reply privately

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"Some folks really need to get a life ,pjs to shop is nothing compare to some of the sights you see on here,socials for instance ,some should be in their pjs and slippers as they would look far more decent.

Think before you bring others down as they may just be saying the same thing about you even if your in your in your sunday best "

For someone who doesn't like people to give their opinion on subjects you really like to voice yours.

It would be a boring world if everyone thought the same.

X

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Think before you bring others down as they may just be saying the same thing about you even if your in your in your sunday best

For someone who doesn't like people to give their opinion on subjects you really like to voice yours.

X"

Reply privately

over a year ago

X"

my opinion is as good as any on here and i aint afraid to show that,i wont join in with the do gooders gang that run an report as soon as one of there forums enemies post an honest opinion that they dont like.

my opinion was why slate folk that choose to wear pjs to the shop when you see worse sights on here ,i look after myself and choose to wear what i want if others dont like it then tough ,some in their sunday best look worse than i do in my pjs ,so think before you bring others down as they will and can come back with a whole lot of worse comments Each to their own what they wear but think before you preach ,no one is perfect

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Asda in Govan in the wee small hours, often!

Must be a central belt thing, as I've never seen anybody cutting aboot in the jammies doon here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSqOwCB4pJg"

Nah. It's a Sou'Side thing. It never happens in Waitrose Byres Rd.

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Why slate anyone at all either going to the supermarket in pjs or on here ? Just no need

Reply privately

over a year ago

dont mind them....the ones locked oot the party...argueing with the bf pished and shoutin " let me in the f***in hoose" at 4am are a tad annoyin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this thread! All the comments from the fashion police deriding the pj wearers, with pics on their own profile of their cocks, tits and pussies hanging out for the world to see have really made me giggle!

Keep up the good work folk, your making britain a safer place to shop!!

Reply privately

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSqOwCB4pJg"

Just watched it. It's funny! X

Reply privately

By *in is funCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I seen one going into the Bank in her jim jams , slippers and a jacket.... Could not believe it. NO SHAME. NO PRIDE....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I seen one going into the Bank in her jim jams , slippers and a jacket.... Could not believe it. NO SHAME. NO PRIDE.... "

Maybe thats because the RBS made a loss of 500 million this year and she never got her bonus!

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I seen one going into the Bank in her jim jams , slippers and a jacket.... Could not believe it. NO SHAME. NO PRIDE....

Maybe thats because the RBS made a loss of 500 million this year and she never got her bonus! "

The slippers were her bonus!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the security guys on the doors should have the right go tazar them before they set foot in the stores

Reply privately

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

Well fucking said lol xxxxxx i drive up to mr 44 house some nites in ma jammies who fucking cares what any one thinks and i certainly aint no minger lol mum always told me always wash yer fanny b4 you go out in case of a accident so i do lolololol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'm a posh Kunt, I stay in my jammies and the shop delivers to me!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pissin maself laughin at the comments on here. The word Fashion has been used and "people choose what to wear". Absolute guff. The women walkin down Niddrie High Street at dinner time didnt get up and decide to wear PJ,s as a fashion statement. They couldnt be arsed to get dressed and had to go to the corner shop for papers (king size). I have been known to put the bucket out or something like that but walk down a busy street in the middle of the day is a no no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a posh Kunt, I stay in my jammies and the shop delivers to me!!!!!!! "
pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not only girls that do this i seen my first ever guy wearing jammie bottoms and flip flops when i was out today,he had a jacket on too

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not only girls that do this i seen my first ever guy wearing jammie bottoms and flip flops when i was out today,he had a jacket on too

He was probably a retard i would think.

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's not only girls that do this i seen my first ever guy wearing jammie bottoms and flip flops when i was out today,he had a jacket on too

He was probably a retard i would think."

That's hardly the sort of language we should be encouraging here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never swore???? wtf?

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I never swore???? wtf?"

Pardon my French. 'retard'?

No. Not here. Not anywhere.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What would you call a guy walking down the street wearing pj bottoms and a coat? Normal??? ffs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Retard means, a person who is stupid, obtuse or ineffective in some way.

I would suggest that fits the guy perfectly.

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Retard means, a person who is stupid, obtuse or ineffective in some way.

I would suggest that fits the guy perfectly."

It can also mean someone who doesn't know where not to put a comma.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No it doesnt, wrong bud !

Reply privately

over a year ago

If it meant that, you would be calling lots of people who post using a smart phone a retard...surely not?

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If it meant that, you would be calling lots of people who post using a smart phone a retard...surely not?"

I'm not calling anyone a retard. I wouldn't dream of doing so.

People who can't use a comma properly can decide for themselves.

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"...........a smart phone.........."

Sounds like a contradiction in terms.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Smart phones are small... sorry my diction wasnt perfect for you. Hey heres some ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Smart phones are small... sorry my diction wasnt perfect for you. Hey heres some ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "

Your diction isn't your biggest, far less your only, problem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow what problems do i have oh great one?

Should i start bowing and tipping my tifter to you now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I answer the door in my neatly pressed housecoat, so is it acceptable to run to the ice cream van in yer pj's?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If people think its ok to go to supermarkets in pjs , then that's up to them , my opinion about theses people is tthat they are to lazy to get washed and changed , but not to lazy to reproduce and drink ,,, a kind of underclass that puts us hard working people's tax up ,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do u know they reproduce and drink ?,my mrs sometimes takes daughter to school wearing pjs does that make her a nedette who is lazy and doesnt wash ?.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do u know they reproduce and drink ?,my mrs sometimes takes daughter to school wearing pjs does that make her a nedette who is lazy and doesnt wash ?. "
Aye she is .....KIDDING Anmarie i know you only do it so you cat get back to bed asap and shag her lovely hubby lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do u know they reproduce and drink ?,my mrs sometimes takes daughter to school wearing pjs does that make her a nedette who is lazy and doesnt wash ?. "

Does she get out of the car and walk into the school in only her PJ,s? No coat or anything? Because thats how they walk down the street.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha a wish jacs im in bad books this wk,we wer watching embaresing bodys other nite guy war getting a new bigger cock she said wouldnt want bigger one I said was happy wot a got lol she said she would like a tighter pussy I said shes a few yrs to late for that lol shes naw talking to me .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do u know they reproduce and drink ?,my mrs sometimes takes daughter to school wearing pjs does that make her a nedette who is lazy and doesnt wash ?.

Does she get out of the car and walk into the school in only her PJ,s? No coat or anything? Because thats how they walk down the street. "

No she stays in car,my point is u cant class everyone who wears pjs out as classless nedettes who drink buckie have no carpets and a staffie and r spongers as the op has done.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haha a wish jacs im in bad books this wk,we wer watching embaresing bodys other nite guy war getting a new bigger cock she said wouldnt want bigger one I said was happy wot a got lol she said she would like a tighter pussy I said shes a few yrs to late for that lol shes naw talking to me .

"

oppppps ya bad man lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do u know they reproduce and drink ?,my mrs sometimes takes daughter to school wearing pjs does that make her a nedette who is lazy and doesnt wash ?.

Does she get out of the car and walk into the school in only her PJ,s? No coat or anything? Because thats how they walk down the street.

No she stays in car,my point is u cant class everyone who wears pjs out as classless nedettes who drink buckie have no carpets and a staffie and r spongers as the op has done.

"

The post clearly states going to a supermarket pushing a pram. Not discretely sitting in a car with a coat on probably

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think she wants to deball me lol ,oh and soz pps for getting away from post .

Reply privately

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Gotta admit, the chances of us meeting someone who troops about the street in their pj's are zero. It's just laziness.

Reply privately

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Ffs they shouldn't be wearing pyjamas to bed,never mind the shops.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree with Lins. Even if you plan on going back to bed, at least get dressed and make some sort of effort when going out!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes, do the school run, take the dog out, Ive also seen someone in the golden arches in their onsies and boots . Iv heard some women do their ironing in their underware unbelievable "

I would pay to watch that as long as it was the full sussies and suspenders

Reply privately

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Completely off the subject of pyjamas. I seen a guy cycling along the road with all the big price labels and cardboard sale signs hanging off the bike.

Can you take bikes for a test drive or had he stolen it?

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

phew ! just aswell one wears her ball gown,tiara ,diamonds and Christian Louboutains whilst frequenting Asda .

Reply privately

By *uttyMan
over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"phew ! just aswell one wears her ball gown,tiara ,diamonds and Christian Louboutains whilst frequenting Asda . "

Knew that was you lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just clothes would do temtress... just not pjs or night gown

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

"Just clothes would do temtress... just not pjs or night gown "

but its the only chance to get glammed up ..pout !! i really must get out more

Reply privately

over a year ago

It should be a criminal offence to do it .... Maybe a breach the peace on it because it certainly breaches my peace !!!!!

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

wife's bra, boxers fae next door's washing line, trainers and a maccy D bag over the heid....... Gandl (Greig), you're sorted to go oot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont forget my jockstrap and flip flops ...

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Dont forget my jockstrap and flip flops ..."

I thought we had an agreement about the fish-flops.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I work part time in a pub, sometimes after working a 12hr shift, i nip down to the shop across the road frm me in my pjs to get the paper and rolls. Does this make me nedette? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes, why not wear clothes??? I do after a 12 hour 14 hour or whatever shift ...dont understand the laziness

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do wear my coat and the shop is 2min across the road so why shouldnt i? I work and its upto me if thats what i want to wear and am not hurting anybody so why should it bother you what i do! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got a bit of time for this look actually.

Dunno if it's a full blown chav fetish, but onesies and ugg boots has a certain charm!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not go across in your baby doll nighty then? course its up to you what you wear but fuck me did your mum go to the shop in her pjs?? Do you have no self pride?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get a life! Am only going over for 2min then back to do my housework. Yes, i do actually clean my flat and dont own a dog or drink during the week. Seriously if this topic is all you have to worry about then you dont have much of a life!

Reply privately

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

So you get changed into your pyjamas then go out? Why not go out and then get changed into your pyjamas? Or am I missing something?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry, what i meant was when i get up after a 12hr shift, finishing at 1am i get up in the morning that i pop over to the shop. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

These places are where food is sold , and clearly people are in buying iteams. And couldn't be botherd to get washed changed ,, it's in hygienic !!!!

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"So you get changed into your pyjamas then go out? Why not go out and then get changed into your pyjamas? Or am I missing something?"

Get changed out of your pjs in the street? I'll help ya lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Offft I went out into the garden this morning in my pjs to empty the bins and got caught by the neighbours lol ...getting brave eh lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

"These places are where food is sold , and clearly people are in buying iteams. And couldn't be botherd to get washed changed ,, it's in hygienic !!!! "

emmmmm as some threads will point out, just because a person doesnt wear jammies going to shop its no indication they will have great personal hygiene.

if a person wants to pop to the shop in their jammies thats their choice . i hardly see what the huge deal is .its not harming me or others and im sure folks will have seen alot worse stotting about the shops lol ! im sure years back there would of been out crys of women wearing head scarfs and rollers in public and they may well of been slammed as classless as they would be considered lazy not to have full face of make up on and hair done !

surely "having class" is being gracious and accepting to others and not judging them and seeing yourself as above anyone .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have popped to the shop with my pjs on.. after a shower and clean jammees a lot,on a sunday for rolls. I am neither a Ned or unwashed?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have popped to the shop with my pjs on.. after a shower and clean jammees a lot,on a sunday for rolls. I am neither a Ned or unwashed? "

Oh u better watch hun the perfect ppl on here will want to slaughter u .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have popped to the shop with my pjs on.. after a shower and clean jammees a lot,on a sunday for rolls. I am neither a Ned or unwashed?

Oh u better watch hun the perfect ppl on here will want to slaughter u ."

Gladiator ready lol

Reply privately

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Seems to be the norm , folks in their jammies , i even saw my kids nursery teacher in asda in her jammies and coat and flip flops at 2 in the afternoon , she is neither unemployed or dirty .

The thing is , its not against the law to be wearning pjs in public , and they usually cover more than some people call clothes , so a bit of give and take in your perfect world is called for , they aint breaking the law nor are they asking you to look at them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Seems to be the norm , folks in their jammies , i even saw my kids nursery teacher in asda in her jammies and coat and flip flops at 2 in the afternoon , she is neither unemployed or dirty .

The thing is , its not against the law to be wearning pjs in public , and they usually cover more than some people call clothes , so a bit of give and take in your perfect world is called for , they aint breaking the law nor are they asking you to look at them. "

Well said .

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's just downright smelly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's just downright smelly "

Are you talking from experience or just through your arse!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like my Swinging Pyjama Theme Party is going to be a non starter then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's just downright smelly

Are you talking from experience or just through your arse!! "

Pmsl classic hun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe it's just me but I take pride in myself I wash before I go out and get dressed , it's not a hard task , but today's scrounger community seam to want to lie all day and watch Jeremy Kyle then go to the shops for 6 pot noodles for the family dinner and a bottle of buckfast , without getting washed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe it's just me but I take pride in myself I wash before I go out and get dressed , it's not a hard task , but today's scrounger community seam to want to lie all day and watch Jeremy Kyle then go to the shops for 6 pot noodles for the family dinner and a bottle of buckfast , without getting washed "

How would u know they do this if u dont know them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

X"

Really? Have you not seen it??? Oh gosh the scummie mummies that go to local primary schools by us do all time!!! Perfect makeup x manky pjs x uggs or the dreaded onesie!!! Most are grim to look at most days but grimer dressed like that .... urghhhh!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not a look for me imo!

Reply privately

over a year ago

X

Really? Have you not seen it??? Oh gosh the scummie mummies that go to local primary schools by us do all time!!! Perfect makeup x manky pjs x uggs or the dreaded onesie!!! Most are grim to look at most days but grimer dressed like that .... urghhhh!!!!!! "

Have you never been to ASDA or LIDL

Reply privately

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

In the local paper the other day, woman charged with contempt of court.

She had been up on charges for beating the beejeezus out of some poor girl and stealing her phone. Court date came up and...... you guessed it. Turned up in Pj's and ugg boots.

sometimes i despair...... lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both cosied up tonight in our onsies cant beat them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get dressed and get washed before you go shopping it's not a hard task ,,,

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Both cosied up tonight in our onsies cant beat them "

But the word in that sentence that makes it ok is 'cosied' lol. You aren't out shopping lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Get dressed and get washed before you go shopping it's not a hard task ,,, "
i get washed and put my onsie on to go shopping its an outdoor one ,some like them some dont same with everything in life

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's what's wrong with the classless society today they think its fine to go out dressed and unwashed ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's what's wrong with the classless society today they think its fine to go out dressed and unwashed , "

And just maybe, these same "nedettes" or "classless society" as you call them, might have something to say about a guy who thinks its ok to be standing bollock naked!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's what's wrong with the classless society today they think its fine to go out dressed and unwashed ,

And just maybe, these same "nedettes" or "classless society" as you call them, might have something to say about a guy who thinks its ok to be standing bollock naked!"

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I get the shops to come to me.... that's class!!!

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I get the shops to come to me.... that's class!!! "

Yeah, but it costs you a small fortune and they forget the tomatoes and never send the hunky delivery boy

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I'm not going to lie about the fact that I am hypocritical on the matter.

In a way, I admire the "fuck what people think" attitude but at the same time, I look at some people and think "Couldn't you at LEAST have ditched the teddy bear bottoms and slipped on a pair of jeans/leggings?".

Reply privately

over a year ago

just manky enough said lol i actually shake my head when i see this x

Reply privately

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I actually saw a couple coming out of a corner shop, she in a onesy, pushing a baby in a pram, swigging from a bottle of bucky and then putting the bottle in the carry pouch of the pram for later consumption!

I kid you not!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's what's wrong with the classless society today they think its fine to go out dressed and unwashed ,

And just maybe, these same "nedettes" or "classless society" as you call them, might have something to say about a guy who thinks its ok to be standing bollock naked!"

t the picture was taken at a nude beach !!!!! So get it round you

Reply privately

over a year ago

And just maybe, these same "nedettes" or "classless society" as you call them, might have something to say about a guy who thinks its ok to be standing bollock naked!t the picture was taken at a nude beach !!!!! So get it round you "

Nah, no thanks! And by the way, i can read your messages quite alright on here! Theres no need to repeat yourself or send me nude pics privately thank you!

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I'm not going to lie about the fact that I am hypocritical on the matter.

In a way, I admire the "fuck what people think" attitude but at the same time, I look at some people and think "Couldn't you at LEAST have ditched the teddy bear bottoms and slipped on a pair of jeans/leggings?"."

Reply privately

By *eebitHornyMan
over a year ago

Lanark

Most Sunday mornings 7am'ish i drive to shop in my pj bottoms and slippers, for papers and rolls. Why get dressed to nip out literally for 5 mins? Doesnt make me a ned....does it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

its just hygiene i think about, to sleep in pjs all night then go out in the morning, would rather swap to joggies than be seen out and about in pjs,,, lmao tho erm joggies (not neddy) just plain black.

When you see people at 2pm and clearly have no intention of getting dressed trouping about in pjs its just not right.

down right lazy and obv nuthing to get dressed for, i love jammie days but wdnt think to just run out to pick up milk lol would possibly ask the mr to head to shops for me, or just get changed x

Reply privately

over a year ago

well fine hottcple that is exactly my veiw

Reply privately

over a year ago

Block of flats next to me was being evacuated,(fire alarm went off,2am),loads of folk spilling out in pj's, i thought thats funny shops not open yet!!(never noticed fire brigade)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Scummy mummy's with no class ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

seen a few taking there kids 2 school also going 2 asda near me

think its disgusting 2bh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Scummy mummy's with no class , "

Nude guy on the beach with no class .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dnt see the big deal with it esp if people droping kids of at skool in the car .

It hard work with kids esp if have wee 1s to and geting ready can be a luxury most days.

Although walking about town and supermarkets in the afternoon abso no nef

Reply privately

over a year ago

seen em in asda what a mess

Reply privately

over a year ago

ive heard some folks go down beach at Stevenson an take nude pics

no worse than folks goin shop in pjs ive done it a few times me self cos i been out bath an realize i need go bloody shop

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ive heard some folks go down beach at Stevenson an take nude pics

no worse than folks goin shop in pjs ive done it a few times me self cos i been out bath an realize i need go bloody shop "

lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

no worse than folks goin shop in pjs ive done it a few times me self cos i been out bath an realize i need go bloody shop "

Reply privately

over a year ago

onsies on tonight on cam,did it make us any different .....no,why? because we were still us

Reply privately

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"onsies on tonight on cam,did it make us any different .....no,why? because we were still us "

But the fact you cam in a onesy?

Seriously?

Not sure that's anything to be proud of.

And not sure being "us" is necessarily a great thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"onsies on tonight on cam,did it make us any different .....no,why? because we were still us

Seriously?

And not sure being "us" is necessarily a great thing. "

Whats the difference whether a gal wears a 'onesy' or a pair of 'jimjams' on cam?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"onsies on tonight on cam,did it make us any different .....no,why? because we were still us

Seriously?

And not sure being "us" is necessarily a great thing. "

and the fact you fuck about being a married guy is something to be proud of the is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

then why didn't you get dressed simples it's not a hard task

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/13 15:52:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

no worse than folks goin shop in pjs ive done it a few times me self cos i been out bath an realize i need go bloody shop then why didn't you get dressed simples it's not a hard task "

Id rather see someone at shops wearing pjs than see a guy naked on a public beach ,but hey each to their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

no worse than folks goin shop in pjs ive done it a few times me self cos i been out bath an realize i need go bloody shop then why didn't you get dressed simples it's not a hard task

Id rather see someone at shops wearing pjs than see a guy naked on a public beach ,but hey each to their own."

Maybe he just forgot to take his onesy with him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a nude beach ,,,, what do you expect to see in a nude beach is nude people ,,,,, but clearly there are a lot of the cant be botherd to get washed brigade on here , usually unemployed no car council house and loads of kids are the type of people who go to the shops in pjs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a nude beach ,,,, what do you expect to see in a nude beach is nude people ,,,,, but clearly there are a lot of the cant be botherd to get washed brigade on here , usually unemployed no car council house and loads of kids are the type of people who go to the shops in pjs "

WTF! what kind of condescending patronising comment is that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a nude beach ,,,, what do you expect to see in a nude beach is nude people ,,,,, but clearly there are a lot of the cant be botherd to get washed brigade on here , usually unemployed no car council house and loads of kids are the type of people who go to the shops in pjs "

Still a public beach ! And all these ppl u seem to see in pjs how do u know their circumsances ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No it a nude beach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you read ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer to think (and hope) that there are a lot of 'live n LET live' type of folks on here myself.

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Just goes to show that even "washed , employed,car owners with bought house n no kids" can have no idea whatsoever how totally condescending can you get lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No it a nude beach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you read ???? "

It may be known as a nudist beach but its still a public beach where children could be playing ,dont think they want to see naked guys walking about

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a nude beach ,,,, what do you expect to see in a nude beach is nude people ,,,,, but clearly there are a lot of the cant be botherd to get washed brigade on here , usually unemployed no car council house and loads of kids are the type of people who go to the shops in pjs

Just goes to show that even "washed , employed,car owners with bought house n no kids" can have no idea whatsoever how totally condescending can you get lmao"

Unreal pmsl xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good that's there problem , it's very easy to get washed and dressed before you go to do your shopping , our grannies did it and there was a war on at the time ,,, anyone who can't be borherd is just lazy

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Good that's there problem , it's very easy to get washed and dressed before you go to do your shopping , our grannies did it and there was a war on at the time ,,, anyone who can't be borherd is just lazy "

Surely as a perfect person it should be "their" and " bothered" .... Oh I hate laziness when it comes to spelling

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good that's there problem , it's very easy to get washed and dressed before you go to do your shopping , our grannies did it and there was a war on at the time ,,, anyone who can't be borherd is just lazy "

Id say perverts who expose themselves on public beacher r worse than ppl who go to shops wearing pjs

Reply privately

over a year ago

own house own car own company and paid a small fortune for onsie i always wash before i put it on ,but hey if this means its going to get comments like this i will continue wearing ,cant be suited and booted when chilling after a hard day now can i ?

Mad

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good that's there problem , it's very easy to get washed and dressed before you go to do your shopping , our grannies did it and there was a war on at the time ,,, anyone who can't be borherd is just lazy

Id say perverts who expose themselves on public beacher r worse than ppl who go to shops wearing pjs"

that's funny judging me as a pervert cause I'm sure most people judge everyone on this site as perverts if you want to go down that road ,,, that's up to you if you think going nude on a nude beach means your a pervert but I know you just for some reason have a grudge against me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think they may be judging u coz of your ignorant and senseless comments. Take a good hard look at yourself man and have a bloody good wash and put some fooking clothes on, maybe even a onsie

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good that's there problem , it's very easy to get washed and dressed before you go to do your shopping , our grannies did it and there was a war on at the time ,,, anyone who can't be borherd is just lazy

Id say perverts who expose themselves on public beacher r worse than ppl who go to shops wearing pjs that's funny judging me as a pervert cause I'm sure most people judge everyone on this site as perverts if you want to go down that road ,,, that's up to you if you think going nude on a nude beach means your a pervert but I know you just for some reason have a grudge against me "

I dont even know u the same as u dont know anything about the ppl u have called unclean,scummy and nedettes ,and yes I do think ur a pervert for exposing yourself on a public beach .

Reply privately

over a year ago

No being naked n a nude beach is the norm , do the maths honey . Do you tell your freinds and family that you are on a swing site ??? No probbably cause you know that it's prevented , if you weren't a pervert you probbably would be at a church bring and buy sale on a Sunday , not on a swingers website ,,, yes I'm a pervert , but arnt we all on this website ???? Or am I missing something ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No being naked n a nude beach is the norm , do the maths honey . Do you tell your freinds and family that you are on a swing site ??? No probbably cause you know that it's prevented , if you weren't a pervert you probbably would be at a church bring and buy sale on a Sunday , not on a swingers website ,,, yes I'm a pervert , but arnt we all on this website ???? Or am I missing something , "

Lol, ignorance really IS bliss eh!

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

OMFG!!!!

Seriously??

Someone goes out in their PJ's and they are accused of having "NO SHAME" "NO PRIDE" ......

Get a fkn grip!

Most here need to take a good look at what they have on show for all to see.....Yeah, no shame/pride certainly springs to mind then!

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

" yes I'm a pervert , but arnt we all on this website ???? Or am I missing something , "

You most certainly are missing something if you believe everyone on here is a pervert!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well if your not a pervert why do you hide your face ,,, cause you know it's wrong and perverted ???????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No being naked n a nude beach is the norm , do the maths honey . Do you tell your freinds and family that you are on a swing site ??? No probbably cause you know that it's prevented , if you weren't a pervert you probbably would be at a church bring and buy sale on a Sunday , not on a swingers website ,,, yes I'm a pervert , but arnt we all on this website ???? Or am I missing something , "

It is not a nudist beach its public one where family's and kids go for a day out !just tell me if u were naked on the beach and the police caught u would u be aressted ?

Reply privately

By *unybunyWoman
over a year ago

Living in a Scottish office somewhere

A Brain?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well if your not a pervert why do you hide your face ,,, cause you know it's wrong and perverted ??????? "

Lol. If you think its 'wrong and perverted' to be on here, why are you on here? Or are you here to ogle over those pink onesies?

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"Well if your not a pervert why do you hide your face ,,, cause you know it's wrong and perverted ??????? "

Lmaooooooooooooooo

Thats what a pervert is, is it???

Jeez....Gotta wonder about people on here...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No being naked n a nude beach is the norm , do the maths honey . Do you tell your freinds and family that you are on a swing site ??? No probbably cause you know that it's prevented , if you weren't a pervert you probbably would be at a church bring and buy sale on a Sunday , not on a swingers website ,,, yes I'm a pervert , but arnt we all on this website ???? Or am I missing something ,

It is not a nudist beach its public one where family's and kids go for a day out !just tell me if u were naked on the beach and the police caught u would u be aressted ?"

I'd have also waited for a warmer day for the pic!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't say it was wrong but I'm sorry people in Edinburgh can't read , I clearly said that we are all perverts on here it is a swing site ,, if a person wasn't a pervert they would be at church on a Sunday and not on a swingers site

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No being naked n a nude beach is the norm , do the maths honey . Do you tell your freinds and family that you are on a swing site ??? No probbably cause you know that it's prevented , if you weren't a pervert you probbably would be at a church bring and buy sale on a Sunday , not on a swingers website ,,, yes I'm a pervert , but arnt we all on this website ???? Or am I missing something ,

It is not a nudist beach its public one where family's and kids go for a day out !just tell me if u were naked on the beach and the police caught u would u be aressted ?

I'd have also waited for a warmer day for the pic! "

Lol or put pjs on

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

There is nothing abnormal, repulsive or obsessive about my sexual behavior TYVM!!!

Speak for yourself...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sorry mr Edinburgh but that was about as warm as it gets I know your used to huge ones ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't say it was wrong but I'm sorry people in Edinburgh can't read , I clearly said that we are all perverts on here it is a swing site ,, if a person wasn't a pervert they would be at church on a Sunday and not on a swingers site "

Well was at mass this morning and def dont see myself as a pervert

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well if you go to mass and listen to the priest I'm sure he will tell you that swinging is a sin ,,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't say it was wrong but I'm sorry people in Edinburgh can't read , I clearly said that we are all perverts on here it is a swing site ,, if a person wasn't a pervert they would be at church on a Sunday and not on a swingers site "

Lol. Some people don't half talk a load of shit!

Reply privately