FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Films you saw once, and wish you could see again...

Jump to newest

By *ictiiWitch OP   Couple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Being a bit of a film lover, i remember a lot of films i saw when i was younger or on really weird channels on tv. ( 5 had some really weird ones ) I regret that i don't know the names etc because i would love to see them again..

Any films you saw once then wished you had a copy of?

*toddles off to watch Red Sonja*

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

An old disney film can't remember much about it but some guys stole a dinosaur (bones obviously) from a museum and had it on top of a car and were driving round the street with it. That's about all I remember. Would love to see it again.

X

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Just looked the film up. It's called One of our dinosaurs is missing! Will need to try and get it x

over a year ago

Helensburgh

It was on at christmas

I love it! You can buy it on Ebay for about £5.

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

That's rubbish I missed it. I'm going to treat myself. Thanks for reminding me. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There was a brilliant film I saw years ago with Eric Sykes and Tommy Cooper.A silent comedy from the `60s.Couldn`t remember what it was called........it was on last night."The Plank".Hilarious film!!!Just going to watch it now!!!!!!Woohoo!!!!

over a year ago

"There was a brilliant film I saw years ago with Eric Sykes and Tommy Cooper.A silent comedy from the `60s.Couldn`t remember what it was called........it was on last night."The Plank".Hilarious film!!!Just going to watch it now!!!!!!Woohoo!!!!"

over a year ago

Anyone remember when Channel 4 first began we had movies a with little triangles in the top corner because of the content.

Saw a Swedish film back then about a bored blonde housewife who went to the supermarket one day and met a couple who manages to persuade her to join their commune.

That was the early 80's and some of the sex scenes still intrigue me

over a year ago

The music box, think Jessica lange starred in it , thought it was a brilliant film with a good twist

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just looked the film up. It's called One of our dinosaurs is missing! Will need to try and get it x"

that's a great movie. if I remember right it had something to do with a soup recipe.

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just looked the film up. It's called One of our dinosaurs is missing! Will need to try and get it x"

that's a great movie. if I remember right it had something to do with a soup recipe.

over a year ago

12 angry men....the Henry Fonda black and white original and not the pishy re-fucking-make !

By *pl 4 funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"12 angry men....the Henry Fonda black and white original and not the pishy re-fucking-make !"

Superb film

over a year ago

There is a silent film fest,next month I think,on at the Hippodrome in Boness...with some of the screenings having a live filmscore and in some cases improvised.Sounds amazing.Anyone interested in catching a movie?

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"There is a silent film fest,next month I think,on at the Hippodrome in Boness...with some of the screenings having a live filmscore and in some cases improvised.Sounds amazing.Anyone interested in catching a movie?"

Haha. The silent film festival Sounds amazing! That made me laugh

over a year ago

film starring jack lemmon set in paris irmla doche or something

over a year ago

remember seeing a film called Flesh Gordon in the early 80's... so bloody funny the whole cinema was in stitches!

over a year ago

A film I've never seen but want to is 'the clan of the cave bear' I read the books when I was pregnant and ended up calling my daughter after the heroine. A few people commented oh I read that book and one day a woman said 'I've seen that film' I looked it up and apparently Daryl Hannah played the lead lady!

Tbh I think the reason I've never tracked it down is in case it's total crap and then I'll be gutted lol xx

over a year ago

Helensburgh

"A film I've never seen but want to is 'the clan of the cave bear' I read the books when I was pregnant and ended up calling my daughter after the heroine. A few people commented oh I read that book and one day a woman said 'I've seen that film' I looked it up and apparently Daryl Hannah played the lead lady!

Tbh I think the reason I've never tracked it down is in case it's total crap and then I'll be gutted lol xx "

It's crap, save yourself the pain lol Xx

over a year ago

Helensburgh

It's on BBC iplayer just now! :D

By *cotsbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"A film I've never seen but want to is 'the clan of the cave bear' I read the books when I was pregnant and ended up calling my daughter after the heroine. A few people commented oh I read that book and one day a woman said 'I've seen that film' I looked it up and apparently Daryl Hannah played the lead lady!

Tbh I think the reason I've never tracked it down is in case it's total crap and then I'll be gutted lol xx

It's crap, save yourself the pain lol Xx"

You do get to see Daryl Hannah in a furry bikini...that is about it's sole and only redeeming feature. Well, the credits were well done. There was that I guess.

over a year ago

Helensburgh

It's crap, save yourself the pain lol Xx

You do get to see Daryl Hannah in a furry bikini...that is about it's sole and only redeeming feature. Well, the credits were well done. There was that I guess. "

She doesn't wear a furry bikini, she wears a wrap..

By *ib n HelCouple
over a year ago

tayside

Clan of the cave bear the movie is pure and utter shite!!! Plastic acting !! Don't do the books any justice! Avoid avoid avoid!

over a year ago

"There is a silent film fest,next month I think,on at the Hippodrome in Boness...with some of the screenings having a live filmscore and in some cases improvised.Sounds amazing.Anyone interested in catching a movie?"

Got to go round the Hippodrome when they were renovating it - looked amazing but havent been to see it since its been finished.

over a year ago

One film I can watch over and over, WARRIOR, with Tom Hardly half naked the whole way through the film.

over a year ago

The natural

Robert Redford

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"Just looked the film up. It's called One of our dinosaurs is missing! Will need to try and get it x

It's on BBC iplayer just now! :D"

Hi, just seen your post. Thanks I will have a look for it. X

Post new Message to Thread