By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe better trying meets forum.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Or maybe even put some information in your profile that people want to read.

Tell them what you like, dislike. What you are looking for etc.

Maybe hide your verifications. You say you are straight on your profile but your verifications come from a single male profile and a MM profile. Very confusing for people.

Add a few pics. Doesn't have to be face pics. Oh and personally I would remove anything to do with football teams. It always ends in tears

By *URHAMBOY2012Man
over a year ago

Hexham

"Or maybe even put some information in your profile that people want to read.

Maybe hide your verifications. You say you are straight on your profile but your verifications come from a single male profile and a MM profile. Very confusing for people.

Add a few pics. Doesn't have to be face pics. Oh and personally I would remove anything to do with football teams. It always ends in tears "

Aww don't be so harsh on the lad! Fab isnt that serious Christ..its just a bit of fun, something to do when Facebook has crashed! Where Im from, lots of bi curious or bi lads say their straight. It still gives them the chance to have fun with women as well as other men and its less complicated for them but I understand from your point of view, its confusing. Plenty lads do it and once you get chatting, you find out they like a dabble anyhow.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to Scotland dude.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Or maybe even put some information in your profile that people want to read.

Add a few pics. Doesn't have to be face pics. Oh and personally I would remove anything to do with football teams. It always ends in tears

Aww don't be so harsh on the lad! Fab isnt that serious Christ..its just a bit of fun, something to do when Facebook has crashed! Where Im from, lots of bi curious or bi lads say their straight. It still gives them the chance to have fun with women as well as other men and its less complicated for them but I understand from your point of view, its confusing. Plenty lads do it and once you get chatting, you find out they like a dabble anyhow."

I wasn't being harsh at all. Seen it said a whole lot worse over the years on here.

He came on looking for advice, I offered some. I see he has taken some of it so can't have been that bad.

Post new Message to Thread