Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Not meeting smokers ?

Jump to newest

By *autious Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

home

Why do people put up they don't meet smokers then wink and message you even though it says on our profile we are smokers ....then some of them say they make exceptions ...confused

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

The must like the look of your profile so much they will make an exception this one time.

X

over a year ago

home

"The must like the look of your profile so much they will make an exception this one time.

X"

Might invest in a portable face extraction fan

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Haha. Is that one of those fans you get attached to a baseball cap. They would be handy for meets. You should meet them then sit and smoke like chimneys.

X

over a year ago

home

"Haha. Is that one of those fans you get attached to a baseball cap. They would be handy for meets. You should meet them then sit and smoke like chimneys.

X"

They might mistake it for a gimp mask

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

That's alright it seems to be fashionable to be into a bit of kink these days.

X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We get this all the time, we always point it out to people, and we usually get back " oh, we make exceptions, we don't mind really" ,

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"We get this all the time, we always point it out to people, and we usually get back " oh, we make exceptions, we don't mind really" , "
ditto

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"We get this all the time, we always point it out to people, and we usually get back " oh, we make exceptions, we don't mind really" , ditto "

-1 I dont

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Why do people put up they don't meet smokers then wink and message you even though it says on our profile we are smokers ....then some of them say they make exceptions ...confused "

For the same reason straight guys message guys. They look at the photos and slip the actual wording.

over a year ago

I don't smoke but don't have any issues meeting people who smoke at all. Profile says I don't smoke but some take that as meaning that I wouldn't meet smokers.

I would like an option where we could have no info on smoking on the profile

over a year ago

"Why do people put up they don't meet smokers then wink and message you even though it says on our profile we are smokers ....then some of them say they make exceptions ...confused "

Oh these "Won't Meet Smokers" types that wink, Fab or better yet mail or request meets & Griend Adds crack me up. I simply mail back, "I won't meet folk who can't read".

By *uttyMan
over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Hmmm so they'll let you take their wife up the dirt track, shoot your load down her throat but god help it if you smoke!!

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I send messages to folks I wouldn't meet if my life depended on it.

If they post nonsense and a public reply would be inappropriate or overly embarassing for them I message them without bothering to check their attitude to smokers, BBWs or whatever.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hmmm so they'll let you take their wife up the dirt track, shoot your load down her throat but god help it if you smoke!! "

That may be the whole male/ female issue in a paragraph.

What's in it for me and what am I prepared to encourage my other half to endure in order that I get it?

over a year ago

"We get this all the time, we always point it out to people, and we usually get back " oh, we make exceptions, we don't mind really" , ditto "

Me too it flatters me actually to be the exception when it comes from someone am attracted to lol... I think some put it on their profile just as an additional filter to keep their mail box minimum without baving to block a whole particular sex... just my guess

over a year ago

some peeps just dont fink through their profile properly, look on the positive side your pics are good enough to change there minds

over a year ago

exceptions are made often about many things by many.

over a year ago

Can they not to?! u Cutie

over a year ago

we get that a lot as well

also when we tell single guys they must accomadate quick as a flash they change it

over a year ago

"We get this all the time, we always point it out to people, and we usually get back " oh, we make exceptions, we don't mind really" , "

Strange that isn't it? I get the same & usually if the person spots one of my naughty pics. Not only does it change their opinion on the smoking bit but also the age when they realise I'm not some nicotine stained, bald, toothless Chav. Of course I can be either ruthless & block them or shallow, meet them, bonk them senseless & walk away.

over a year ago

"I don't smoke but don't have any issues meeting people who smoke at all. Profile says I don't smoke but some take that as meaning that I wouldn't meet smokers.

I would like an option where we could have no info on smoking on the profile "

That could be handy. I'd rather have a button to comment on your pics tho. Lol!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

we state on our profile,we constantly get winks,and friends invites,from people who wont meet smokers,and we both smoke,still they come.

to be honest,we find it more bewildering,than annoying.

on the upside,they almost always have scantily clad pics on there profile.happy days,home delivery scantily clad pics,can never be a bad thing.

over a year ago

I dont and won't meet smokers. But I will fab their pics. Credit where credits due etc.

over a year ago

"I dont and won't meet smokers. But I will fab their pics. Credit where credits due etc."

I'm so hurt. You're ass is dumped!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

naw scot lets just pin her down n have a ticklethon she loves it !!!!!

over a year ago

"naw scot lets just pin her down n have a ticklethon she loves it !!!!!"

I'll tickle the Ice Maiden with my Bic lighter. Lol!

over a year ago

Ya pair of scamps!

over a year ago

Maybe some people just don't click on the 'will meet smokers'? If you don't then the default is 'wont meet smokers'

over a year ago

"Ya pair of scamps!

"

Lady & the Scamps.

over a year ago

as an ex smoker i really dont mind if the person smokes or not im more interested in there personality than if they smoke or not

Post new Message to Thread