Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Emails !!

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Do you ever get days when you log on and see your emails and think i just can't be assed today?...that's how I've been since last nite so if I've not replied to you sorry i will get around to it eventually lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

No, we dont get that many

over a year ago

"No, we dont get that many "
Im looking for a social secretary if you fancy helping out ?

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

No, your ok lol will ask H tho

over a year ago

"No, your ok lol will ask H tho "
yayyy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry no sympathy!,i never have that problem ! x

over a year ago

"Sorry no sympathy!,i never have that problem ! x"
yer a hard man

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I logged in & there was one message in my inbox. Technically, that's a busy day :p

over a year ago

"I logged in & there was one message in my inbox. Technically, that's a busy day :p"
two now but don't expect me to reply anytime soon lol

over a year ago

I wouldn't mind helping out Jacs - I like organising things and making lists lol and I'm off work just now so got loads of free time xx

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind helping out Jacs - I like organising things and making lists lol and I'm off work just now so got loads of free time xx"

over a year ago

hardly get any emails

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

the only mail i get is from fab when i upgrade to silver site supporter

over a year ago

"I logged in & there was one message in my inbox. Technically, that's a busy day :p"

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I wouldn't mind helping out Jacs - I like organising things and making lists lol and I'm off work just now so got loads of free time xx "

I think that's the best offer you've had in ages isn't it? Lol

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind helping out Jacs - I like organising things and making lists lol and I'm off work just now so got loads of free time xx "

Just let me know if/when I can be of assistance

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind helping out Jacs - I like organising things and making lists lol and I'm off work just now so got loads of free time xx

I think that's the best offer you've had in ages isn't it? Lol "

Hey trust me the level of Intelligence in some of my emails its way up there lol

over a year ago

"hardly get any emails "

you would from me if you allowed a 37 year old to message you lol !

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Too many emails? Never had that problem. Never have anyone look at me either unless you all on stealth perv mode!!!

over a year ago

That's a busy week for me!!!

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Yeah I logged on and had 5 messages from the same guy who still cant understand the words "no" or "im not meeting" so a quick block and delete solved that. Saying that a the moment I average 10 messages and most and sometimes all just get deleted... think I have 90% of the men in the area blocked now lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Yeah I logged on and had 5 messages from the same guy who still cant understand the words "no" or "im not meeting" so a quick block and delete solved that. Saying that a the moment I average 10 messages and most and sometimes all just get deleted... think I have 90% of the men in the area blocked now lol"

It is a shame some people can't take no for an answer but I'm fairly sure I'm still in the other 10% at the moment and hopefully I'll stay there

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Yeah I logged on and had 5 messages from the same guy who still cant understand the words "no" or "im not meeting" so a quick block and delete solved that. Saying that a the moment I average 10 messages and most and sometimes all just get deleted... think I have 90% of the men in the area blocked now lol"

It is a shame some people can't take no for an answer but I'm fairly sure I'm still in the other 10% at the moment and hopefully I'll stay there

That being said, it's always nice to chat to someone new even if they aren't meeting anyone, after all, it's nice to make new friends as well as having fun

over a year ago

I used to have a guy mail me at least three times a week asking to meet, i told him repeatedly i didnt want to meet him yet he continued with his weekly emails when i saw them id just delete this went of for ages until one i just though he aint getting the message so i blocked him lol

over a year ago

"I used to have a guy mail me at least three times a week asking to meet, i told him repeatedly i didnt want to meet him yet he continued with his weekly emails when i saw them id just delete this went of for ages until one i just though he aint getting the message so i blocked him lol"

You let that go on for a few weeks??! Bloody hell you're forgiving! No wonder your mailbox is full.

I'll be your social sec/bouncer, but I want flexitime and a health plan. And no getting d*unk and trying to shag me at the Christmas party.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 14:04:26]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 14:04:20]

over a year ago

"I used to have a guy mail me at least three times a week asking to meet, i told him repeatedly i didnt want to meet him yet he continued with his weekly emails when i saw them id just delete this went of for ages until one i just though he aint getting the message so i blocked him lol

You let that go on for a few weeks??! Bloody hell you're forgiving! No wonder your mailbox is full.

I'll be your social sec/bouncer, but I want flexitime and a health plan. And no getting d*unk and trying to shag me at the Christmas party. "

I know im a patient woman what can i say lol ...interviews starting shortly...oi what have you heard ?

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I used to have a guy mail me at least three times a week asking to meet, i told him repeatedly i didnt want to meet him yet he continued with his weekly emails when i saw them id just delete this went of for ages until one i just though he aint getting the message so i blocked him lol

I'll be your social sec/bouncer, but I want flexitime and a health plan. And no getting d*unk and trying to shag me at the Christmas party. I know im a patient woman what can i say lol ...interviews starting shortly...oi what have you heard ? "

Hey!! No one mentioned flexi-time or a health plan to me!!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'll be your social sec/bouncer, but I want flexitime and a health plan. And no getting d*unk and trying to shag me at the Christmas party. I know im a patient woman what can i say lol ...interviews starting shortly...oi what have you heard ?

Hey!! No one mentioned flexi-time or a health plan to me!!! "

Or the Xmas bonus

over a year ago

I'll be your social sec/bouncer, but I want flexitime and a health plan. And no getting d*unk and trying to shag me at the Christmas party. I know im a patient woman what can i say lol ...interviews starting shortly...oi what have you heard ?

Hey!! No one mentioned flexi-time or a health plan to me!!! "

Shhhhhhh its only for the special people

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Hey!! No one mentioned flexi-time or a health plan to me!!! Shhhhhhh its only for the special people "

Is that why I didn't get told?

over a year ago

Hey!! No one mentioned flexi-time or a health plan to me!!! Shhhhhhh its only for the special people

Is that why I didn't get told? "

Yet

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Hey!! No one mentioned flexi-time or a health plan to me!!! Shhhhhhh its only for the special people

Is that why I didn't get told? Yet "

Ahhhh must have got lost in the post lol

over a year ago

Is that why I didn't get told? Yet

Ahhhh must have got lost in the post lol "

what post sheeeeesssss dont ya read ? thats what this post is about i can be assed mailing or replying to emails today lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ahhhh must have got lost in the post lol what post sheeeeesssss dont ya read ? thats what this post is about i can be assed mailing or replying to emails today lol "

I thought you made an exception for potential social secretaries and slightly daft people

over a year ago

Ahhhh must have got lost in the post lol what post sheeeeesssss dont ya read ? thats what this post is about i can be assed mailing or replying to emails today lol

I thought you made an exception for potential social secretaries and slightly daft people "

aye well i might ...get mailing

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ahhhh must have got lost in the post lol what post sheeeeesssss dont ya read ? thats what this post is about i can be assed mailing or replying to emails today lol

I thought you made an exception for potential social secretaries and slightly daft people aye well i might ...get mailing "

I'll wait with baited breath to see if I get on the bonus scheme (can I get on it without the hard work?)

over a year ago

I thought you made an exception for potential social secretaries and slightly daft people aye well i might ...get mailing

I'll wait with baited breath to see if I get on the bonus scheme (can I get on it without the hard work?) "

No you cant you chancer you want it you earn it lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I thought you made an exception for potential social secretaries and slightly daft people aye well i might ...get mailing

I'll wait with baited breath to see if I get on the bonus scheme (can I get on it without the hard work?) No you cant you chancer you want it you earn it lol "

Damn, can I blush my way onto it

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 14:37:00]

over a year ago

Haha, The most I gett in my box at once was 5 messages to reply and I kind of start to panic when it happens lol ...

Post new Message to Thread