Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Glasgow LEZ

Jump to newest

By *ookie an cream OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fife

Does anyone know if bottom of Junction 16 m8 before turn upto craighall rd is included in the lez? Need to know if we need to buy a new car or go a much longer route to visit a certain club to avoid £60 fine lol

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

You can take your usual exit without entering LEZ

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Don't think it is. Its from M8 down to river. There is a map on the Web telling you the details better

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally think it’s awful. A specified confined LEZ zone in the city, lesbians should be allowed to go wherever they want….

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

The boundaries are high street the clyde and the m8 as long as you dont go inside that zone your alright

By *ookie an cream OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fife

"The boundaries are high street the clyde and the m8 as long as you dont go inside that zone your alright"

Yeah we know the boundaries but not sure if thr bottom of the slip at junction 16 is just inside the boundary was hoping someone drives that way regularly and knows for sure.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"The boundaries are high street the clyde and the m8 as long as you dont go inside that zone your alright

Yeah we know the boundaries but not sure if thr bottom of the slip at junction 16 is just inside the boundary was hoping someone drives that way regularly and knows for sure."

Of the maps I’ve seen 2 show it outside the zone as long as you turn right at bottom of slip road . 2 others show it inside hopefully a local can advise .

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"The boundaries are high street the clyde and the m8 as long as you dont go inside that zone your alright

Yeah we know the boundaries but not sure if thr bottom of the slip at junction 16 is just inside the boundary was hoping someone drives that way regularly and knows for sure."

The rules seem a bit ambiguous once you reach the end of slip roads, no definitive answer to this yet, coming in from your direction I would be inclined to take 15 then surface roads borth of the M8 at least until its properly clarified

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 04/06/23 23:25:29]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Last time I took that exit I spotted the LEZ sign at the traffic lights after you come off the M8. But you'd have to turn left to enter it. You can turn right to get to where you want to without entering LEZ I know that for sure. Saw it with my own eyes

Or check that not so clear map x

By *ornyguy9120Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

As long as you turn right, then you will be fine. The LEV area starts 100 yes after you turn left.

No new car required

Post new Message to Thread