FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Scottish ladies and British Indian guys?

Jump to newest

By *moothBritindian OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Norwich

Hi there guys, do Scottish ladies on here like British Indian guys? (I mean the ones brought up in the UK) and how many ladies on here have met them and what was your experience like? Would love some opinions and experiences on this question. Thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I'm not attracted to Asian men so no I haven't

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"I'm not attracted to Asian men so no I haven't "

Oh ok fair enough! ??

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi there guys, do Scottish ladies on here like British Indian guys? (I mean the ones brought up in the UK) and how many ladies on here have met them and what was your experience like? Would love some opinions and experiences on this question. Thanks xx "
im curious as to what you think the experience was like !?

Someone’s skin colour make no difference to a sexual experience in my opinion

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No attraction for me

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"Hi there guys, do Scottish ladies on here like British Indian guys? (I mean the ones brought up in the UK) and how many ladies on here have met them and what was your experience like? Would love some opinions and experiences on this question. Thanks xx im curious as to what you think the experience was like !?

Someone’s skin colour make no difference to a sexual experience in my opinion "

Thanks for the reply! I agree with you, someone's skin colour may not make much of a difference in one sense but in the other sense interracial is quite exciting! I've had many interracial experiences myself and they've mostly been amazing! Would love to hear back from you xx

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

The answer as always with these kind of questions is some do, some dont

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"The answer as always with these kind of questions is some do, some dont"

That's true as well. Do you like Indian ladies?

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"The answer as always with these kind of questions is some do, some dont

That's true as well. Do you like Indian ladies? "

Some I like, some I dont

By *heNaughtyPTMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I played with three of them in total, not in Scotland, and there were some of my best experiences. Very sensual, passionate and ,maybe is the culture, they are really into pleasuring you. If you know some please share.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I'm more Persian ladies, does that count?

With or without rug

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"I'm more Persian ladies, does that count?

With or without rug "

It does count! Yes!

over a year ago

Always find these posts bizarre.

The amount of melanin in someone's skin determines how good they are in bed? Seriously?

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"Always find these posts bizarre.

The amount of melanin in someone's skin determines how good they are in bed? Seriously?"

Some people seem to think so!!! Havnt you heard that opinion?

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

No point in seeking scottish women then. We are peely wally and apparently shite in bed

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Keep it to the forum OP

By *ittle Miss BipolarWoman
over a year ago

Up My Own Arse Apparently

Never met one.

Have seen some extremely handsome Indian guys though.

Not looking to see any Indian boabies in my inbox though so will leave it at that.

over a year ago

Don’t actually seek them out.. but like anyone if the connection was there definitely

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"Don’t actually seek them out.. but like anyone if the connection was there definitely "

That's nice to hear ??

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"Hi there guys, do Scottish ladies on here like British Indian guys? (I mean the ones brought up in the UK) and how many ladies on here have met them and what was your experience like? Would love some opinions and experiences on this question. Thanks xx im curious as to what you think the experience was like !?

Unfortunately my experience as a Scottish female of Asian origin, I’ve found that Asian men have approached with a perceived ‘culture’ in their head and basically assume I’ll be subservient or will follow me round a club which then spoils my night as I can’t relax on my own. [has happened more than once in different clubs both in Scotland and England) so I’ve had to basically block them in general, which I know is a shame for some but it’s happened too often and I experience this similarly in vanilla life so I want to get away from that when on the fab scene.

I once had someone offer money to sleep with their partner as a birthday gift as “they’d never been with an Asian woman and it would tick his list” Thankfully I replied back before Ian (as he was livid)

Millie

By *exanthemMan
over a year ago

North

"Never met one.

Have seen some extremely handsome Indian guys though.

Not looking to see any Indian boabies in my inbox though so will leave it at that."

Yes they exist, but rare to be found in a club scene. They know there is nothing for them in a sex club. Even people at the entrance give you a look, but will let you in as you are another paying body. So you find nice handsome and well educated Indian in the dance clubs, coffee shop and libraries. If you crack a conversation, you will find most of them open minded, well read, even well travelled, that’s your chance. But It’s a lot of effort, why would someone go for such a pain to find Indian for a quick fuck…waste of time.

over a year ago

I've met a few British Indian guys - had some good fun. Until I was chatting with them I hadn't realised how much of a tough time a lot of the blokes have on here. I shouldn't have been surprised, I guess - a lot of folks are "low key" racist. Wouldn't admit it out loud, but have prejudices that they put down to "personal taste"...

over a year ago

"I've met a few British Indian guys - had some good fun. Until I was chatting with them I hadn't realised how much of a tough time a lot of the blokes have on here. I shouldn't have been surprised, I guess - a lot of folks are "low key" racist. Wouldn't admit it out loud, but have prejudices that they put down to "personal taste"... "

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"I've met a few British Indian guys - had some good fun. Until I was chatting with them I hadn't realised how much of a tough time a lot of the blokes have on here. I shouldn't have been surprised, I guess - a lot of folks are "low key" racist. Wouldn't admit it out loud, but have prejudices that they put down to "personal taste"... "

Thanks for the reply. Is it really prejudice? Because people deny that its prejudice but more preference.

over a year ago

Definitely prejudice - I can't think of a "preference" that rules out an entire ethnicity that isn't based on prejudice, can you?

over a year ago

"I'm more Persian ladies, does that count?

With or without rug "

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"Definitely prejudice - I can't think of a "preference" that rules out an entire ethnicity that isn't based on prejudice, can you?"

Thanks for your insight. But some Indian guys do pretty well. Maybe not on this site. But outside of the site like clubs etc. So surely most people arnt prejudiced. Some people may agree and disagree with both our points. Thanks

over a year ago

"Definitely prejudice - I can't think of a "preference" that rules out an entire ethnicity that isn't based on prejudice, can you?

Thanks for your insight. But some Indian guys do pretty well. Maybe not on this site. But outside of the site like clubs etc. So surely most people arnt prejudiced. Some people may agree and disagree with both our points. Thanks "

You did say "on here"... But hey ho!

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

If I was a Caucasian woman and someone accused me of prejudice, purely because I don't find Indian men sexually attractive, I'd go fucking Tonto!

By *otrock-cplCouple
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Not for us personally but each to there own.

Our experiences in clubs with Asian etc is they are extremely desperate and lack common manners when interacting with females and M/F couples so this is why it's put me off.

over a year ago

I dislike these kinds of questions and don’t get it

I never know how to answer messages saying “do you like bbc or asian guys” like what sort of response am I meant to give? I can’t ignore that cause then it looks like I’m racist. It’s a weird uncomfortable question to ask someone

Skin colour doesn’t effect sex

over a year ago

London/Norwich

"Definitely prejudice - I can't think of a "preference" that rules out an entire ethnicity that isn't based on prejudice, can you?

Thanks for your insight. But some Indian guys do pretty well. Maybe not on this site. But outside of the site like clubs etc. So surely most people arnt prejudiced. Some people may agree and disagree with both our points. Thanks

You did say "on here"... But hey ho!"

Ok thanks. At least you are calling it out and I feel like you are trying to tackle predujiced thought which is actually quite refreshing.

By *pisMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Peely wally and shite in bed?? Jeezo, Im obviously a woman then

By *ystagmus9Man
over a year ago

Oxford

"I dislike these kinds of questions and don’t get it

I never know how to answer messages saying “do you like bbc or asian guys” like what sort of response am I meant to give? I can’t ignore that cause then it looks like I’m racist. It’s a weird uncomfortable question to ask someone

I totally agree that skin colour would not affect sex. It’s more to do with the social and cultural background to which that particular skin color might be exposed to which might show up in their sexual, bedroom and other aspects as well.

But it doesn’t necessarily have to do anything with skin color.

Skin colour doesn’t effect sex "

over a year ago

Am part Indian and with the recent hot weather a lot of the native Scots are looking more brown than my Indian relatives

Post new Message to Thread