FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Social Pre Afterdark Lingerie Night 10th June ;-)

Jump to newest

By *razytimesinlove OP   Couple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

I know it's early, but we're thinking of heading to AD for this, and would really love a social before hand!

Anyone else keen ?

Brownie points for Bi-fem couples We love people to chat to before club nights x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ung and slutCouple
over a year ago

n/a

Think we are planning on heading along then aswell will be our first lingerie night

over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Think we are planning on heading along then aswell will be our first lingerie night "

We've only been once to AD, we like travelling around to different clubs

Is there ever any socials before the club ?

By *ung and slutCouple
over a year ago

n/a

Yeah there has been 2 pre arranged socials in march and April and there’s one on sat again it’s a first come first serve sorta idea and sells out quickly . It’s always up in the forum in here but there isn’t one in June unfortunately due to Glasgow having a big one I think so keep an eye out in July for social

over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Yeah there has been 2 pre arranged socials in march and April and there’s one on sat again it’s a first come first serve sorta idea and sells out quickly . It’s always up in the forum in here but there isn’t one in June unfortunately due to Glasgow having a big one I think so keep an eye out in July for social "

Thanks my lovely! It was really just for 'pre drinks' for before the lingerie night, we don't know anyone local and always find it's a nice way to start the night

By *ung and slutCouple
over a year ago

n/a

We potentially could meet up for pres we need to check mr s shift at end of week then we will know for sure

By *ornypair300Couple
over a year ago

scottish borders

We’re planning on heading along for that night ! Be nice to meet some new faces

By *oggingnfloggingCouple
over a year ago

fife

We will be there for this night it's one of our favourite nights of the month

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yeah there has been 2 pre arranged socials in march and April and there’s one on sat again it’s a first come first serve sorta idea and sells out quickly . It’s always up in the forum in here but there isn’t one in June unfortunately due to Glasgow having a big one I think so keep an eye out in July for social "

Don’t think that’s the kind of social they were asking about. These aren’t “pre” socials, they are socials within the club as a private event, after we can choose to stay on or leave.

Pre social for a club meet would be drinks in a public bar, meet others before heading along together - I would imagine.

By *urvymama79Woman
over a year ago

South Croydon

Hi there unicorn Christina here I am going to pleasures 10th with my unicorn playmate Jacqui we are staying in Premier Inn love to play and have fun . I'm a very naughty and kinky unicorn ??

By *urvymama79Woman
over a year ago

South Croydon

Yes nice pub next to premier inn. Buy can always have drinks before we head to the club if we can get a lift there and back would be great

By *otbeefandonionsCouple
over a year ago

Bathgate

We'll be there but out of your age range sadly.

Have fun

By *ung and slutCouple
over a year ago

n/a

Are you in the wrong forum post as pleasures is a completely different club to what we are talking about we are in the afterdark post ? Correct me if I’m wrong tho

By *oss man JMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

We’re coming for lingerie night 10th

Feel free to say hi, love the social side meeting new meeting every time we go

About to upload a pic so you know what we look like

over a year ago

SW Scotland

"We'll be there but out of your age range sadly.

Have fun "

I mean, we're not monsters we'll still appreciate the chat! Lol..

Post new Message to Thread