Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

lance vs oprah

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just watched the first 5 mins of the re-run of their interview,had to turn it off.

Not once has he managed one of his tour de france victories without the aid of drugs,not what youd call much of an inspiration is it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sk_morrisseyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Just watched the first 5 mins of the re-run of their interview,had to turn it off.

Not once has he managed one of his tour de france victories without the aid of drugs,not what youd call much of an inspiration is it?"

He doesn't look remorseful either The IOC may look at banning cycling from future Olympics now...why do the innocent suffer more than the guilty?

over a year ago

"Just watched the first 5 mins of the re-run of their interview,had to turn it off.

Not once has he managed one of his tour de france victories without the aid of drugs,not what youd call much of an inspiration is it?

He doesn't look remorseful either The IOC may look at banning cycling from future Olympics now...why do the innocent suffer more than the guilty?"

is it wrong to think that anyone who lost money because of it(and im talking about any ordinary punter here and not just the big companies and sponsors here) should at least be entitled to their money back?(im not a disgruntled punter by the way lol)

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

He's a legend

By *cotsman76Man
over a year ago

EDINBURGH

"He's a legend "
unsurprising words from a pimp.drugs are a way of life eh

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"He's a legend unsurprising words from a pimp.drugs are a way of life eh"

I deal ho's not drugs lol

over a year ago

"He's a legend unsurprising words from a pimp.drugs are a way of life eh

I deal ho's not drugs lol "

no you deal in pillows,and dont go home when you say you will re:- last dundew social lol

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"He's a legend unsurprising words from a pimp.drugs are a way of life eh

I deal ho's not drugs lol no you deal in pillows,and dont go home when you say you will re:- last dundew social lol "

I had to make a pit stop in some undisclosed area of fife to check out my new recruits from estonia lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Used to admire Lance and am a big cycling fan but that man has totally destroyed a sport I love.

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"He's a leg end "

fixed that for you

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"He's a legend

fixed that for you "

Fanx

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

My son is a cyclist and competes in competitions he also is training and doing acreditation for to cycle at the chris hoy veledrome .He and the rest of his cycling friends are thoroughly disgusted and thats putting it politely at this man.He was an arrogant lying swine and he deerves everything he gets

over a year ago

Only thing he is sorry for is being caught out , even if he pays back all the sponsors and libel claims I bet he will still be loaded . He Appears to have this ethos that he was just doing wht everyone does . Legend ???? Fucking BELL END !

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

really dont get this sports in ruins cause one guy has took sports enhancing drugs nonsense all sports have drug cheats and its part and parcel of life now if anyones to blame its the governing bodys for not having more rigorous tests

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

"really dont get this sports in ruins cause one guy has took sports enhancing drugs nonsense all sports have drug cheats and its part and parcel of life now if anyones to blame its the governing bodys for not having more rigorous tests "

Bang on kola.....This has been the worst kept secret is sports for as long as I can remember. (I cycled over 20 years ago and it was around then at the highest level!)

If the governing bodies had acted then, when only a few were involved, instead of perpetuated the whole thing, because it was getting more TV coverage, they could have stopped it well before it got to the stage where 99% of the peleton were using performance enhancing drugs/systems

Not condoning Armstrong for one minute...He is a cheat! pure and simple, Him, his team, his doctors ALL knew about it...this is not one man! The system is rotten to the core.

Good to see Dave Brailsford trying to change things around with Team SKY, hopefully the start of real change.

Rant over!

over a year ago

Totally agree there are drugs uses in every sport.

Many years ago I competed in track. My strong suit was the 400m and as a Scot I watched with envy as David Jenkins made glory for himself winning Gold everywhere.

Man got caught and went to jail for supplying West Coast USA track stars with various drugs

Post new Message to Thread