Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

meeting people who know your family

Jump to newest

By *eeflower69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

A girl contacted me and she lives in my old town. So I said I'd lived there and did she know any (my maidan name). She said yes, she had lived there all her life and knew my brother (who still lives there) very well.

We decided it was to weird to meet, what do you guys think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm with you on this lol. Far too weird. But as I grew up on the south coast it's not too bad for me thank god lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if there is an attraction and you are both on the same page with regards to discretion crack on in my opinion.

I do have a warped fantasy about meeting someone I know on here though

over a year ago

i had a similar situation a few years ago on here, was a girl i went to school with and her hubby, i decided it was too close to home

over a year ago

"i had a similar situation a few years ago on here, was a girl i went to school with and her hubby, i decided it was too close to home"

That would have been weird. I would say right decision. I wouldn't do it if I knew them or they knew any of my family members!

over a year ago

she was sexy as hell tho,but decided in the end would be too weird

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"We decided it was to weird to meet, what do you guys think? "

I'll take the two of you's on

over a year ago

edinburgh

"We decided it was to weird to meet, what do you guys think?

I'll take the two of you's on "

lol I know you would xxx

over a year ago

I have had this situation with a guy that i had been messaging and we became friends. He then deleted me as a friend saying that he knew my parents, even naming them and knew what pub i worked in and he couldnt do it to them! I was a bit annoyed to begin with as am very discrete but then thought ah well his loss lol. Xx

over a year ago

Was on here previously and got speaking to quite a few peole I either grew up with went to school with or worked with would of been to strangd to meet any them

over a year ago

"Nae shaggin' on your own doorstep" I'd say.

over a year ago

was chatting to a friend of my daughters without her knowing it was me, I made the mistake of telling her that I knew her , she kept asking me to tell her how we knew each other, and unfortunately she started freaking out that someone knew her so well , I eventually told her who I was but not before I had caused her distress, which I regret, some of her friends on here have had a go at me saying what a nasty guy I am , but I am not , it was just something that got out of hand. She lives close but I have not seen her since and she has deleted me from all the social media sites, so be careful if you recognise someone. I know a lady from our local ASDA is on here, she was on the checkout one time and I said to her you were looking FAB last night, she said she was not out , and I said no but you were on cam , she blushed and said I hope you enjoyed the show , but she wouldn't meet as I was not her type .

over a year ago

What discretion means to you and what discrection means to others can be totally different. We were in our local swingers club 25 miles from home, (single guy) well he came in single, he knew us and we knew him from home town growing up together, he is married........boom he told our family that we were swingers, but wouldn't lower myself to tell his wife.......ehhh where's your hubby on a fri/sat night. Be careful and wish you all the best xx

over a year ago

Sorry got to add, didn't play.

over a year ago

By lawlessman   Man 4 hours ago

. I know a lady from our local ASDA is on here, she was on the checkout one time and I said to her you were looking FAB last night, she said she was not out , and I said no but you were on cam , she blushed and said I hope you enjoyed the show , but she wouldn't meet as I was not her type .

So you seriously "outed" a woman as being on here, while she was on a checkout in a busy supermarket. Maybe your not her type as she prefers her meets to have a bit of discretion!!

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I can think of a couple of girls I went to school with who I'd be fine playing with.

Lins

over a year ago

Mainedmates, we had already chatted on here and she knew it was me , no way would I OUT anyone as being on here, I am genuine and even have a pic so people can see where I work , so NO I would not do that to a stranger or someone I knew

over a year ago

Our whole village is on here.. the Butcher the Baker the candlestick maker.

By *ctionman72Man
over a year ago

south lanarkshire

I saw my cousin on here, is it wrong that I had a little trouser twitch ?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Our whole village is on here.. the Butcher the Baker the candlestick maker. "
Tease and u also forgot the village idiot every village has one Lol

over a year ago

him included lol

over a year ago

I was on another site before joining fab.Sent a message to a gorgeous woman.....she messaged me back using my sunday name.....turned out to be a cousins wife!!!!!!!Very quickly closed account and moved on!!!Haven't seen her on here......touch wood!!!!

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Our whole village is on here.. the Butcher the Baker the candlestick maker. "

So the butcher brings his sausage, and the candlestick make his long single candlestick - but what the feck does a baker bring to the party?

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"but what the feck does a baker bring to the party? "

Cream pie

By *dultfunscotland2000Man
over a year ago

SW Scotland

I'm guessing the baker brings the doughnuts.

over a year ago

"Mainedmates, we had already chatted on here and she knew it was me , no way would I OUT anyone as being on here, I am genuine and even have a pic so people can see where I work , so NO I would not do that to a stranger or someone I knew "

Fair enough, if that's the case apologies, but that wasn't made clear from your original post, still feel a supermarket isn't the place to be discussing Fab, but hey, each to there own( Mr),

over a year ago

"I saw my cousin on here, is it wrong that I had a little trouser twitch ?

"

what is his name lol

By *piderxMan
over a year ago

west lothian

i was chatting to a women on here and after a while we realised we grew up in the same village

turned out she was the yr below me at school and stayed about 200 yds from me when we were growing up

decided to meet for a coffee which then led to a meet

over a year ago

Looked through lots of profiles and I haven't noticed anyone I know yet! Ha!

By *rusMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Could be worse, you could be chatting to someone and realise they are IN your family

over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm still scared I might one day come across my boss

over a year ago

I think it's a tough call....night of my brothers wedding ended up going back with his best man (&best friend) and his wife for a threesome. Totally unplanned or ever discussed before. All was fantastic but it has definitely been slightly awkward keeping it from most everyone.

By *eno2Man
over a year ago

Angus

I don't think it's a problem as long as everyone is discrete about meeting, I've met a lovely lady on fab and it ended up she worked with my sister. I'm also meeting a lady at the moment and i know her father through my snooker club.

Discretion = no problem

By *unninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Paisley

"I'm still scared I might one day come across my boss "

ummm, you might want to rephrase that, Flower.......

By *unninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Paisley

"Our whole village is on here.. the Butcher the Baker the candlestick maker.

So the butcher brings his sausage, and the candlestick make his long single candlestick - but what the feck does a baker bring to the party? "

Maybe a nice muffin or two?

over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm still scared I might one day come across my boss

ummm, you might want to rephrase that, Flower....... "

lol and eeeew...

over a year ago

I've spoke to several guy in here who's wives I know and they still want to meet saying were just after the same thing !!!! Sorry I wouldn't knowingly meet any married guy let alone the husband if anyone I knew a few guys from work on here too

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"

By lawlessman   Man 4 hours ago

So you seriously "outed" a woman as being on here, while she was on a checkout in a busy supermarket. Maybe your not her type as she prefers her meets to have a bit of discretion!!

Couldn't agree more.....compromising someone whilst at work as a 'funny or wee thrill ' is out of order.

"

Post new Message to Thread