Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Whats the problem?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it so hard to get a chat on here never mind a meet? Ive sent messages to loads of people and never get a reply. Im running out of people to talk to because all the others wont reply

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

"Why is it so hard to get a chat on here never mind a meet? Ive sent messages to loads of people and never get a reply. Im running out of people to talk to because all the others wont reply "

Mebbe it's cos you have no cock pics on your profile?

over a year ago

"

Mebbe it's cos you have no cock pics on your profile?

"

Yeah I know what you're saying but got told by one girl to keep cock pics private and only send them if requested because it makes me look sleazy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No clue?

Maybe cause you cant accom??

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Perhaps the problem is you .... Youve only been here 3 weeks and very impatient ...does that come across in your messages and who are you messaging...all and sundry ??

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

perhaps the same msgs that fems have seen over and over without meaning this isnt ment to be brash but your pattern of forum posts indicates the normal "want a shag" type of profile most fems arent after a quick fuck rather a freind that things could possibly happen with. also most aint happy with whinging posts either

over a year ago

You cannot accommodate, why not? It may be as innocent as you're sharing property with a mate or still at home or it may be you are married/attached and playing away which will put a lot of people off.

This site is full of 'single' guys, couples and single females have a huge field to choose from, you may simply not appeal to them for multiple reasons.

Just a couple of suggestions.

over a year ago

"perhaps the same msgs that fems have seen over and over without meaning this isnt ment to be brash but your pattern of forum posts indicates the normal "want a shag" type of profile most fems arent after a quick fuck rather a freind that things could possibly happen with. also most aint happy with whinging posts either "

Yeah but a lot of the girls profiles basically say "want a shag" but when a guy wants a shag its seen as desperate.

Im not whinging as I am just wonderin why nobody chats its like theyre chat shy.

over a year ago

"You cannot accommodate, why not? It may be as innocent as you're sharing property with a mate or still at home or it may be you are married/attached and playing away which will put a lot of people off.

This site is full of 'single' guys, couples and single females have a huge field to choose from, you may simply not appeal to them for multiple reasons.

Just a couple of suggestions. "

I can't accomodate because after being engaged to a girl for 6 and a half years im back staying at home and been single since the end of August and waiting for a house.

The ones ive been contacting is nearly all girls who can accomodate. Its a waste of time contacting the ones who cant accomodate until I can accomodate.

Im definetly not playing away if I was with someone I wouldnt be on here and wouldnt have a face pic as my profile

over a year ago

" I can't accomodate because after being engaged to a girl for 6 and a half years im back staying at home and been single since the end of August and waiting for a house.

"

Then say so on your profile, not about the fiancé, just that you're back at home whilst you await accommodation.

over a year ago

I was meant to have a meet on here. I was chatting away to one girl for about a week then I asked her for a meet she no problem how about Saturday so I said yeah then she asked me for my phone number so I sent it to her then straight after that she blocked me and I was like wtf

over a year ago

"

Then say so on your profile, not about the fiancé, just that you're back at home whilst you await accommodation. "

no probs cheers for the friendly advice

over a year ago

"I was meant to have a meet on here. I was chatting away to one girl for about a week then I asked her for a meet she no problem how about Saturday so I said yeah then she asked me for my phone number so I sent it to her then straight after that she blocked me and I was like wtf"

You've been here 3 weeks, you need to learn to be a bit more patient. You'll get blocked, ignored and turned down it happens to us all.

over a year ago

"

You've been here 3 weeks, you need to learn to be a bit more patient. You'll get blocked, ignored and turned down it happens to us all. "

Thanks you're right. Maybe my luck will change wen I can accomodate

over a year ago

The luck changes often when you least expect it, but if after 3weeks your pinging up on here asking whys it not happening, is that anxious type attitude maybe in your messages too?

The fact your aiming at people who can accomodate,what comes with that is a more systematic cautious attitude, not a wooh yes come to mine even though i've never met you before in my life.

By *autious CoupleCouple
over a year ago

home

"You cannot accommodate, why not? It may be as innocent as you're sharing property with a mate or still at home or it may be you are married/attached and playing away which will put a lot of people off.

Just a couple of suggestions.

I can't accomodate because after being engaged to a girl for 6 and a half years im back staying at home and been single since the end of August and waiting for a house.

The ones ive been contacting is nearly all girls who can accomodate. Its a waste of time contacting the ones who cant accomodate until I can accomodate.

Im definetly not playing away if I was with someone I wouldnt be on here and wouldnt have a face pic as my profile"

A solution to your accommodation problem would be give your parents some money for the cinema that would leave you the house to yourself for a few hours

over a year ago

Three weeks and you have nearly had a meet that's good going

Post new Message to Thread