Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Krispy Kreme

Jump to newest

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Anyone else know what I mean? Or is it a southern thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One opening at Edinburgh Park soon.

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"One opening at Edinburgh Park soon. "

I know. That's why I asked lol. I love them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes..their coffee is great too .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yes have heard so much about it but on a diet now so need to find someone to share a doughnut with so its not as much calories lol

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I first came across them when I visited my sister in Oz 6 years ago. Total heaven!

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"yes have heard so much about it but on a diet now so need to find someone to share a doughnut with so its not as much calories lol "

Awwww you can just have 1 for being so good can't you? We won't tell

over a year ago

"yes have heard so much about it but on a diet now so need to find someone to share a doughnut with so its not as much calories lol

Awwww you can just have 1 for being so good can't you? We won't tell "

Nooooooooooo lol

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"yes have heard so much about it but on a diet now so need to find someone to share a doughnut with so its not as much calories lol

Awwww you can just have 1 for being so good can't you? We won't tell Nooooooooooo lol "

Ok, I'll do you a deal, I don't normally do this, but I am prepared to share a fresh warm glazed ring doughnut with you if you really can't manage a whole one on your own

over a year ago

Awwww you can just have 1 for being so good can't you? We won't tell Nooooooooooo lol

Ok, I'll do you a deal, I don't normally do this, but I am prepared to share a fresh warm glazed ring doughnut with you if you really can't manage a whole one on your own "

god that sounds so sexual will never look at a doughnut in the same way ever again lol

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Awwww you can just have 1 for being so good can't you? We won't tell Nooooooooooo lol

Ok, I'll do you a deal, I don't normally do this, but I am prepared to share a fresh warm glazed ring doughnut with you if you really can't manage a whole one on your own god that sounds so sexual will never look at a doughnut in the same way ever again lol "

So that's how to talk sexy then! Just whisper sweet nothing's about warm doughnuts.

over a year ago

Ok, I'll do you a deal, I don't normally do this, but I am prepared to share a fresh warm glazed ring doughnut with you if you really can't manage a whole one on your own god that sounds so sexual will never look at a doughnut in the same way ever again lol

So that's how to talk sexy then! Just whisper sweet nothing's about warm doughnuts. "

was actually the Glazed ring that made it sound sexual hahahaa

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ok, I'll do you a deal, I don't normally do this, but I am prepared to share a fresh warm glazed ring doughnut with you if you really can't manage a whole one on your own god that sounds so sexual will never look at a doughnut in the same way ever again lol "

Note to self: stop offering last rolo, offer half fresh warm glazed ring doughnut to beautiful women instead. Got it!

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ok, I'll do you a deal, I don't normally do this, but I am prepared to share a fresh warm glazed ring doughnut with you if you really can't manage a whole one on your own god that sounds so sexual will never look at a doughnut in the same way ever again lol

So that's how to talk sexy then! Just whisper sweet nothing's about warm doughnuts. was actually the Glazed ring that made it sound sexual hahahaa "

Not mine though thank god lol

over a year ago

So that's how to talk sexy then! Just whisper sweet nothing's about warm doughnuts. was actually the Glazed ring that made it sound sexual hahahaa

Not mine though thank god lol "

damn now ur soiling it lol

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

So that's how to talk sexy then! Just whisper sweet nothing's about warm doughnuts. was actually the Glazed ring that made it sound sexual hahahaa

Not mine though thank god lol damn now ur soiling it lol "

Just keep focused on the doughnut lol

over a year ago

Not mine though thank god lol damn now ur soiling it lol

Just keep focused on the doughnut lol"

im trying to but just keep thinking of rilling my tongue around the hole

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Just keep focused on the doughnut lolim trying to but just keep thinking of rilling my tongue around the hole "

Your tongue or my tongue?

over a year ago

Just keep focused on the doughnut lolim trying to but just keep thinking of rilling my tongue around the hole

Your tongue or my tongue? "

well if were sharing both i guess hahahaa

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Just keep focused on the doughnut lolim trying to but just keep thinking of rilling my tongue around the hole

Your tongue or my tongue? well if were sharing both i guess hahahaa "

The imagination is now working overtime thinking about sharing with 2 tongues

over a year ago

Your tongue or my tongue? well if were sharing both i guess hahahaa

The imagination is now working overtime thinking about sharing with 2 tongues "

lol

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Your tongue or my tongue? well if were sharing both i guess hahahaa

The imagination is now working overtime thinking about sharing with 2 tongues lol "

Think you may have to have one to yourself, I might get overexcited if I share with you

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

krispy creme cock ring ? LOL

Post new Message to Thread