Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

2013 Coffee

Jump to newest

By *olly Gentle Giant OP   Man
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Ok so mu friends will know my coffee of choice is latte. But with a new year, should I opt for a new flavour? Any suggestions.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

lavazza but may be to strong if you drink latte

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The new Krispy Kreme dougnut shops that are just about to open in scotland, their coffee is meant to be brill.

over a year ago

"The new Krispy Kreme dougnut shops that are just about to open in scotland, their coffee is meant to be brill."

There's one opening near my work shortly. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but when in the mood I enjoy good coffee so I will be sure to try them out.

over a year ago

"The new Krispy Kreme dougnut shops that are just about to open in scotland, their coffee is meant to be brill.

There's one opening near my work shortly. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but when in the mood I enjoy good coffee so I will be sure to try them out. "

Hope i get hooked on the coffee more than the doughnuts,,lol,, in fact thinking bout it, what a test of self control.

over a year ago

"Hope i get hooked on the coffee more than the doughnuts,,lol,, in fact thinking bout it, what a test of self control."

There's not a car in hells chance that I'll be able to go in for a coffee without buying a doughnut as well. Lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hope i get hooked on the coffee more than the doughnuts,,lol,, in fact thinking bout it, what a test of self control.

There's not a car in hells chance that I'll be able to go in for a coffee without buying a doughnut as well. Lol "

Might give it a try too ..but funnily enough when I have a coffee I don't have anything to eat with it but when I have tea I always have to have a biscuit dunno why lol

By *olly Gentle Giant OP   Man
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Hope i get hooked on the coffee more than the doughnuts,,lol,, in fact thinking bout it, what a test of self control.

There's not a car in hells chance that I'll be able to go in for a coffee without buying a doughnut as well. Lol Might give it a try too ..but funnily enough when I have a coffee I don't have anything to eat with it but when I have tea I always have to have a biscuit dunno why lol "

Well there's always a first time

over a year ago

"The new Krispy Kreme dougnut shops that are just about to open in scotland, their coffee is meant to be brill."
Mmmm that's sounds quite yummy, altho I'm a half shot wimp, can't take strong coffee!

Post new Message to Thread