Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Women as schoolgirls

Jump to newest

By *cdc_sean OP   Man
over a year ago

Bathgate

Why do you think men love the idea of schoolgirls/women dressed as schoolgirls so horny?

Because that is the age of puberty and we think back to then?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does Zero for me.

over a year ago

I don't personally like it. Creeps me out.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It creeps me out too laine ..why men want to have fun with women looking like school kids I don't know ...maybe it's more a question the guys should answer x

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

very creep and definately pervy

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

very creep and definately pervy

over a year ago

I recall two-girls from russia, a band called Tatu, there first and only single, was about schoolgirl lesbian love, was too freaky by far, personally speaking I think any man who would like to have sex with a woman dressed as a schoolgirl, has very serious problems indeed.

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"I recall two-girls from russia, a band called Tatu, there first and only single, was about schoolgirl lesbian love, was too freaky by far, personally speaking I think any man who would like to have sex with a woman dressed as a schoolgirl, has very serious problems indeed. "

You know I found the video for that song really sexy but at the time I was also a school girl so don't think that is wrong. Wouldn't do anything for me now.

X

over a year ago

Think there has to be a bit of a problem there and even posting on the subject as well. This is an adult site for swingers , there are plenty fantasy sites for anyone of that mind. Does nothing for us

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Britney spears - baby one more time

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

im quite amazed at some of the reactions here lets face it the !schoolgirl"look is nothing like what children wear to school its a bit of fun for those that like it not pedophelia some cant stand this but cant understand people torturing each other in the name of "fun" come on people lighten up as long as no children are involved in anyway who is it harming

over a year ago

"Britney spears - baby one more time

"

I'll start singin again,,,

over a year ago

I think it's sexy and yes I'm pervy...

Eva x

over a year ago

"im quite amazed at some of the reactions here lets face it the !schoolgirl"look is nothing like what children wear to school its a bit of fun for those that like it not pedophelia some cant stand this but cant understand people torturing each other in the name of "fun" come on people lighten up as long as no children are involved in anyway who is it harming "

Sorry it's always been an emotive subject to me. I understand men and women liking the "schoolgirl look" "St Trinians look" etc. and interpreting it as a harmless portrayal of mischief nothing more, but I've never understood the desire to sexualise the look of something I perceive as one of innocence.

I know that is not how others see it but it's how I see it and can't change how I feel.

Sexualising a school uniform is just wrong to me.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I would think the skoolie fantasy probably is to do with the guy and the innocent virgin. I can see how some might think of paedophilia but those who do partake probably see it as harmless rile plaguing.

QUESTION - If invited to a St. Trinians themed swingers party, would you decline?

over a year ago

Can't say I'd be too pleased to dress up as one - mainly cause I look nothing like a schoolgirl! but my ex was quite into teacher/schoolgirl and for him the power thing was a turn on more than any sort of attraction to girls of that age. Similar to boss/secretary I suppose.

over a year ago

"

QUESTION - If invited to a St. Trinians themed swingers party, would you decline?"

Yes I have been on many occasions over many years (not just to swingers parties) and always declined if that is the fancy dress theme.

over a year ago

personally i think its all down to the person some eomen enjoy dressing up i would much prefer a woman in a naughty nurse outfit much more appropriate

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

Is it ok to dress up as wee jimmy Krankie though

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"im quite amazed at some of the reactions here lets face it the !schoolgirl"look is nothing like what children wear to school its a bit of fun for those that like it not pedophelia some cant stand this but cant understand people torturing each other in the name of "fun" come on people lighten up as long as no children are involved in anyway who is it harming

Sorry it's always been an emotive subject to me. I understand men and women liking the "schoolgirl look" "St Trinians look" etc. and interpreting it as a harmless portrayal of mischief nothing more, but I've never understood the desire to sexualise the look of something I perceive as one of innocence.

I know that is not how others see it but it's how I see it and can't change how I feel.

Sexualising a school uniform is just wrong to me. "

you know me. wasnt aimed at anyone just the general concensus at the time was dirty pervs. whereas to me i dont understand the torture and bdsm scene so find it hard but always accept it as part of others lifestyle to me there is nothing sexier than total nakedness so i must just be a weirdo

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

"Is it ok to dress up as wee jimmy Krankie though "

Only if you are wee jimmy krankie

Lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/01/13 23:40:09]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/01/13 23:41:53]

over a year ago

We personally feel that anyone who thinks that enjoying watching the person you love fuck someone else/multiple people shouldn't be judging other people's harmless fun... Dress up in a nappy, stick on a mini skirt and a tie, shove a dildo in every hole possible, fuck your man with a strap on, tie your next door neighbour up and squirt on them - if you're judgemental you shouldn't be on this site. Dressing up isn't illegal and nor should it be.

Teachers - I'm over here!

over a year ago

"We personally feel that anyone who thinks that enjoying watching the person you love fuck someone else/multiple people shouldn't be judging other people's harmless fun... Dress up in a nappy, stick on a mini skirt and a tie, shove a dildo in every hole possible, fuck your man with a strap on, tie your next door neighbour up and squirt on them - if you're judgemental you shouldn't be on this site. Dressing up isn't illegal and nor should it be.

"

every single person on here judges ..anyone who says they dont lies fact .

over a year ago

I'm not being judgemental ..... just don't ask me to dress up like it that's all.

over a year ago

"We personally feel that anyone who thinks that enjoying watching the person you love fuck someone else/multiple people shouldn't be judging other people's harmless fun... Dress up in a nappy, stick on a mini skirt and a tie, shove a dildo in every hole possible, fuck your man with a strap on, tie your next door neighbour up and squirt on them - if you're judgemental you shouldn't be on this site. Dressing up isn't illegal and nor should it be.

"

Dont think anywhere,(without scrolling up) anyones said "should not" or anything judgemental, subject was asked, and others gave their take on it.

over a year ago

"every single person on here judges ..anyone who says they dont lies fact ."

True, but there's making judgements and there actually coming out and insulting people. All it takes is a simple "not for me" as an answer in this thread but that hasn't stopped people saying that fantasists have something seriously wrong with them.

Just a matter of tact, really.

For me the schoolgirl thing is about remembering when I was at school, if you're 12-17 and not getting any you build up a huge amount of sexual frustration. Doesn't seem like it should be a surprise that people tend to remember it in their adult lives.

over a year ago

Opinions are like assholes,everybody has one.Each to there own i say.

over a year ago

"every single person on here judges ..anyone who says they dont lies fact .

True, but there's making judgements and there actually coming out and insulting people. All it takes is a simple "not for me" as an answer in this thread but that hasn't stopped people saying that fantasists have something seriously wrong with them.

Just a matter of tact, really.

For me the schoolgirl thing is about remembering when I was at school, if you're 12-17 and not getting any you build up a huge amount of sexual frustration. Doesn't seem like it should be a surprise that people tend to remember it in their adult lives."

I honestly havent seen anyone being judgemental on this post so far ive seen people giving a honest opinion on the subject at hand .

over a year ago

"I honestly havent seen anyone being judgemental on this post so far ive seen people giving a honest opinion on the subject at hand ."

"personally speaking I think any man who would like to have sex with a woman dressed as a schoolgirl, has very serious problems indeed."

and

"Think there has to be a bit of a problem there and even posting on the subject as well."

Those were the two that jumped out to me, there's some others that are pretty arsey as well.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I occasionally dress up as a skoolie for fun. We don't do any sort of roleplay around it, I just like dressing up in something that looks a little sexy (short skirt, stockings etc)

To people who say it's pervy etc We watched an episode of The Middle (mainstream family comedy from middle america) a couple of weeks ago and the daughter was asking her father why guys at parties were into girls dressed as catholic schoolgirls.

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Is it ok to dress up as wee jimmy Krankie though "

No, no that is never ok....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

From what I have gathered it is more about men remembering the time when their hormones were raging and they probably couldn't do much about it at the time...so they are recreating it with their partner etc.

If it turns you on and it is with a consenting adult I don't see the problem.

I do think implying something is wrong with a person for wanting to have a bit of roleplay involving consenting adults is a bit OTT.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"From what I have gathered it is more about men remembering the time when their hormones were raging and they probably couldn't do much about it at the time...so they are recreating it with their partner etc.

"

Its not like that for us at all.

over a year ago

"From what I have gathered it is more about men remembering the time when their hormones were raging and they probably couldn't do much about it at the time...so they are recreating it with their partner etc.

I do think implying something is wrong with a person for wanting to have a bit of roleplay involving consenting adults is a bit OTT."

Various people in my family are nurses,,,,so, you kinda get the,,"how wrong it would be" idea, if i were to claim that was my ulimate fantasy, goodness i hope so anyway, its just the subject matter that trips certain people up i guess, nobody as i said before has said "You must not do that", all anyone has done has given their take on it, for various reasons.

By *uttyMan
over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Everyone has a fetish of some sort, if it's not harming anyone or illegal then what's the problem.

Just sayin

over a year ago

I do think implying something is wrong with a person for wanting to have a bit of roleplay involving consenting adults is a bit OTT.

Various people in my family are nurses,,,,so, you kinda get the,,"how wrong it would be" idea, if i were to claim that was my ulimate fantasy, goodness i hope so anyway, its just the subject matter that trips certain people up i guess, nobody as i said before has said "You must not do that", all anyone has done has given their take on it, for various reasons."

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

There are a few posts here implying that anyone who likes women dressed as school girls is some kind of pedo to me that kind of thinking is wrong as we are talking about 20, 30, 40+ year old fems dressed up and not actual schoolkids.

Personally I prefer the basque and sussies look.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't care about it, except for most look ridiculous

if that is pleasing to them and others, so be it.

over a year ago

Live and let live i say...but it does bugger all fr me...id rather forget my misserable schooldays...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Various people in my family are nurses,,,,so, you kinda get the,,"how wrong it would be" idea, if i were to claim that was my ulimate fantasy, goodness i hope so anyway, its just the subject matter that trips certain people up i guess, nobody as i said before has said "You must not do that", all anyone has done has given their take on it, for various reasons."

They got told there was something wrong with them and they have issues though.

I am sure there will be people in the vanilla world saying the same about what we all do.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Its not like that for us at all."

I will add a word that I missed out.

From what I have gathered it is more about some men remembering the time when their hormones were raging and they probably couldn't do much about it at the time...so they are recreating it with their partner etc.

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

Think the freakiest thing in here was the guy who had group sex pics with people wearing alterboy cotumes.......wow that was OTT....Remember him ...the guy with multiple profiles who used to forget who he was logged in as....

over a year ago

"Think the freakiest thing in here was the guy who had group sex pics with people wearing alterboy cotumes.......wow that was OTT....Remember him ...the guy with multiple profiles who used to forget who he was logged in as.... "

That was hilarious! Something about him pretending to be a girl looking for a gangbang.. Then answering on his main about how he had a house she could have it in. Then further into the conversation accidentally and rather obviously mixing up his profiles and answering as the wrong people!

And the choir boy outfit was a bit strange... More so than schoolgirl outfits tbh ... Seeing as the connotations of the outfit are very ,much linked to the abuse of minors.

over a year ago

Got to love a woman in a school uniform... just has to be done!

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

If I dressed as a schoolboy would it do anything for the ladies I wonder? Equal rights and all that lol

over a year ago

"If I dressed as a schoolboy would it do anything for the ladies I wonder? Equal rights and all that lol"

Never did anything for the girls I knew when I was 15.

over a year ago

"If I dressed as a schoolboy would it do anything for the ladies I wonder? Equal rights and all that lol"
Not in the slightest lol like my men to be men

Post new Message to Thread