Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

help & advice

Jump to newest

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

With all these "help me with my profile" messages & their ilk, has anyone ever taken on board the advice given & found that it worked? Or do they all just ignore it? When I was a noob I asked about my profile & was told it was a failed attempt at being funny & I should change it. I ignored the advice.

I'm looking for genuine success stories here where the forumites have come to the rescue

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I asked ones and holy be jeez the fab police were aw over me

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I'm a sh*t bag ..I wouldnt have the balls to ask been here too long and seen too much to even think about asking

over a year ago

posts like that are cannon fodder to cheeky sarcastic cunts......like me

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I asked ones and holy be jeez the fab police were aw over me"
I remember that post and when you do a post like that you will get peoples opinions if you like it or not ...it's then upto you what comments and advice you decide to act on all to often people are accused of picking on people or of being in your own words fab police for offering advice if you can't take a little bit of constructive advice (and many on here can't) then don't ask for advice .

Back to the ops question yes I have asked for advice and took all comments on board

over a year ago

My arse is still sore from it lol but have chatted to 2 nice couples 1 woman and few guys still no meets though if I was gay then it be easy lol

over a year ago

"My arse is still sore from it lol but have chatted to 2 nice couples 1 woman and few guys still no meets though if I was gay then it be easy lol"
Yet ur last verification was 28th dec

over a year ago

I know well chuffed was before Xmas but meant off my post I met those people x

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Aren't they all just a variation on 'look at me' messages?

over a year ago

"I know well chuffed was before Xmas but meant off my post I met those people x

"

Aww ok I see x

By *hySoSerious85Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

hey anti hero, I posted similar message same time as you, far as i know I took everybodies comments on board and was realy glad how helpful they all were (it wasnt a look at me message, i genuinely am a total newbie with all this)

since then I do admit, ive had a lot more chats, some meets and overall fab has been a lot better for me, its amazing what some openess and honesty will do.

anyway i you need a succuess story my friend i think i may qualify, thanks to everyone for the help, and have fun!!

over a year ago

First swinging site i joined, think i was on it over 4yrs, blissfully unaware of Forum section and their use, relied 100% on messaging only.

Still having yer party OP ?

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"hey anti hero, I posted similar message same time as you, far as i know I took everybodies comments on board and was realy glad how helpful they all were (it wasnt a look at me message, i genuinely am a total newbie with all this)

since then I do admit, ive had a lot more chats, some meets and overall fab has been a lot better for me, its amazing what some openess and honesty will do.

anyway i you need a succuess story my friend i think i may qualify, thanks to everyone for the help, and have fun!!"

Pretty much what I was hoping to hear! My profile help post was almost a year ago actually when I just discovered the forums. I think such posts can smack of "look at me" if the person never posts again but if they continue to post then maybr not so much.

Anyway, Mr SoSerious, glad we managed to help you out. :D

Post new Message to Thread