Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

LOOKING TO MEET GIRLS IN SCOTLAND

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Alright how u all doing? I've not had much luck with the private messages and the meets forum so thought I may as well try my luck here lol. If you're interested send me a wee private message and if i'm interested then we can maybe arrange a NSA meet Cheers xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Really? Not one reply Lol I wonder how that can be lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

what was your expectations of the site before you joined... did you think you would write a few lines of text and people would engage in a conversation that leads to sex...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Really? Not one reply Lol I wonder how that can be lol"

Perhaps try a little harder

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

You haven't really been trying for very long. Give things a chance.

X

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

try harder ................or you could have just kept speaking to yourself like your other post green arrow shows all again

over a year ago

Putting my Sherlock Holmes hat on.....

The OP has the same full Syntax style and exact same follow up message as the guy looking for any, and I quote, " cum hungry girls around Central Scotland" a few days ago. Turned out he'd utterly pestered a poor lassie to meet.

Would be a poor show if he'd got multiple accounts....

over a year ago

Ooooh where's my popcorn - this is gonna get messy!

By *autious CoupleCouple
over a year ago

home

Funny you should say that neither have we but live in hope of meeting a single female

over a year ago

Seems a bit harsh to imply that the OP has multiple accounts (and especially one associated with pushy behaviour) without real proof... could be damaging an innocent man's chances of meets there.

over a year ago

"Seems a bit harsh to imply that the OP has multiple accounts (and especially one associated with pushy behaviour) without real proof... could be damaging an innocent man's chances of meets there."

I'll post in that thread to bring it to the front page. See what you think.

over a year ago

Ive had that done to me...maybe thats why i never get any meets...i had to make another profile and verify myself...obviously it was a good one but it still never got me any meets...whats wrong with me? (apart fae the obvious)

over a year ago

"Seems a bit harsh to imply that the OP has multiple accounts (and especially one associated with pushy behaviour) without real proof... could be damaging an innocent man's chances of meets there.

I'll post in that thread to bring it to the front page. See what you think. "

I went and looked at the thread and can't say I find it conclusive proof that the guy has multiple accounts.

over a year ago

"Ive had that done to me...maybe thats why i never get any meets...i had to make another profile and verify myself...obviously it was a good one but it still never got me any meets...whats wrong with me? (apart fae the obvious)"

Never get any meets?! you've had more meets in the last few weeks than I've had in 6 months! hahaha

over a year ago

"Seems a bit harsh to imply that the OP has multiple accounts (and especially one associated with pushy behaviour) without real proof... could be damaging an innocent man's chances of meets there.

I went and looked at the thread and can't say I find it conclusive proof that the guy has multiple accounts. "

"Really"?! Lol

Same line used in these 2 and other another message?

over a year ago

We are counting the 3 times i bum loved you in your car yes?

over a year ago

I went and looked at the thread and can't say I find it conclusive proof that the guy has multiple accounts.

"Really"?! Lol

Same line used in these 2 and other another message? "

I wouldn't say it's beyond the realm of possibility that guys posting for similar reasons will say similar things - I see it all the time on here. But you know, don't let me stand in the way of the old Fab witch hunt

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'll post in that thread to bring it to the front page. See what you think. "

Tbh I don't really think it proves he's the same guy. May well have a similar approach / attitude, who knows.

over a year ago

"We are counting the 3 times i bum loved you in your car yes? "

You were the receiver of the bum love!

over a year ago

"

I wouldn't say it's beyond the realm of possibility that guys posting for similar reasons will say similar things - I see it all the time on here. But you know, don't let me stand in the way of the old Fab witch hunt"

My pitchfork has been sharpened and torches being lit as we speak.

over a year ago

"Putting my Sherlock Holmes hat on.....

The OP has the same full Syntax style and exact same follow up message as the guy looking for any, and I quote, " cum hungry girls around Central Scotland" a few days ago. Turned out he'd utterly pestered a poor lassie to meet.

Would be a poor show if he'd got multiple accounts...."

I only have ONE account why would I want more.

Anyway I dont stay in Central Scotland I stay on the West Coast.

Whoever this pest is then that his problem.

If I send a private me and the girl deletes it I take it as a knock back so I block the girl but not for badness just means that I know not to contact them again incase I forgotten they knocked me back becauae there is so many girls on here

over a year ago

OP, you've been here 2 weeks. I don't know what your expectations were/are, but I can assure you that 2 weeks on here is nothing!!

There's guys been here for months posting similar. You need to learn the three "P"s: Patience, patience, patience.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/13 22:02:13]

over a year ago

"OP, you've been here 2 weeks. I don't know what your expectations were/are, but I can assure you that 2 weeks on here is nothing!!

There's guys been here for months posting similar. You need to learn the three "P"s: Patience, patience, patience."

you're totally right mate

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

And dont assume that because youv had a few replys that the woman wants to meet you for a quicky

She could be just being polite

And replying

over a year ago

Poor OP but personally when I saw you join my first though was oooh look another cock as a profile pic ! How very original !!!

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

"Poor OP but personally when I saw you join my first though was oooh look another cock as a profile pic ! How very original !!! "

fair enough the penis is an important aspect, but most women would rather see a face, or a nice torso, etc,..and leave penis pics of private section,..and only send it if it is either asked for,..or accepted....

over a year ago

"Poor OP but personally when I saw you join my first though was oooh look another cock as a profile pic ! How very original !!!

fair enough the penis is an important aspect, but most women would rather see a face, or a nice torso, etc,..and leave penis pics of private section,..and only send it if it is either asked for,..or accepted....

"

Thanks for the friendly advice I will do that.

That sounds like a better approach. Cheers

over a year ago

"Poor OP but personally when I saw you join my first though was oooh look another cock as a profile pic ! How very original !!!

"

To be fair I feel similar to disembodied cleavages.

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

To be fair I feel similar to disembodied cleavages."

i have a face pic,..its just not on my profile,..for personal reasons,..and job!

over a year ago

To be fair I feel similar to disembodied cleavages."

Yep agree...the disembodied poster should perhaps practice what she peaches. The other poster doesn't even have a picture!

over a year ago

i have a face pic,..its just not on my profile,..for personal reasons,..and job!"

I don't understand... So what you are saying is that you are entitled to your privacy but the op isn't?

Hypocritical at best.

Op respect your own privacy.. Post whatever pic you want.. Have your face pic private invade you hit it off with someone.

Like I said .. Random boob pics tell me as much and as little about a person as a cock pic does for a woman.

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

Yep agree...the disembodied poster should perhaps practice what she peaches. The other poster doesn't even have a picture!"

My peaches are just fine....not had any complaints so far...lmfao

over a year ago

In case*

stupid predictive text

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

Lmao....

over a year ago

"Lmao....

"

Preaches indeed. Predictive texting and all.

Back on topic, you criticise the OP pictures for just being cock ones, but your own are just pictures off your boobs? Stones and Glass houses comes to mind.

Anyway, as you were.

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

"Lmao....

Preaches indeed. Predictive texting and all.

Back on topic, you criticise the OP pictures for just being cock ones, but your own are just pictures off your boobs? Stones and Glass houses comes to mind.

I'm not the one moaning about not getting meets tho.....

Anyway, as you were. "

over a year ago

"what was your expectations of the site before you joined... did you think you would write a few lines of text and people would engage in a conversation that leads to sex...

"

Its hard trying to get a conversation on here never mind sex lol.

Its like trying to find water in a desert lmao

over a year ago

Yep agree...the disembodied poster should perhaps practice what she peaches. The other poster doesn't even have a picture!"

The other poster ditched all details of her profile as she no longer has any faith in the site all the people who I chat to already know me well enough and have all met me at socials or seen me on webcam so don't need constant reminding on how fantastic my tots are or how peachy my ass is and what a great collection of undies I have !!!!

over a year ago

i have a face pic,..its just not on my profile,..for personal reasons,..and job!

I don't understand... So what you are saying is that you are entitled to your privacy but the op isn't?

Hypocritical at best.

Op respect your own privacy.. Post whatever pic you want.. Have your face pic private invade you hit it off with someone.

Like I said .. Random boob pics tell me as much and as little about a person as a cock pic does for a woman."

The OP was asking why no one is interested I have my opinion ive been on here over four years and the profile shutdown only happened two days ago up until then I had loads of pics all good enough for here and good enough for Facebook if I'm honest private ones a little more risqué but like presents I only give them to special people

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/13 21:47:06]

over a year ago

Hypocritical at best.

Like I said .. Random boob pics tell me as much and as little about a person as a cock pic does for a woman.

The OP was asking why no one is interested I have my opinion ive been on here over four years and the profile shutdown only happened two days ago up until then I had loads of pics all good enough for here and good enough for Facebook if I'm honest private ones a little more risqué but like presents I only give them to special people

I've not talked to or quoted you once. But thanks for including my discussion as a precursor to your opinion."

It was more bubbly comments I agree with and backing up

over a year ago

And all I'm saying is that the op shouldn't feel pressured into showing things that the very people critiquing his profile won't.

over a year ago

"And all I'm saying is that the op shouldn't feel pressured into showing things that the very people critiquing his profile won't."

I never at any point said he should show anything I just commented on the fact his main pic was yet another cock pic and tbh not a particularly artful one at that ! They're not pretty things to look at by any means

over a year ago

"And all I'm saying is that the op shouldn't feel pressured into showing things that the very people critiquing his profile won't.

I never at any point said he should show anything I just commented on the fact his main pic was yet another cock pic and tbh not a particularly artful one at that ! They're not pretty things to look at by any means "

Your intent and the result might be two different things.

Don't show your cock.. Means show something else.

over a year ago

"And all I'm saying is that the op shouldn't feel pressured into showing things that the very people critiquing his profile won't.

I never at any point said he should show anything I just commented on the fact his main pic was yet another cock pic and tbh not a particularly artful one at that ! They're not pretty things to look at by any means "

It depends on the cock really,I can think of one which is particularly easy on the eye!

over a year ago

Why thank u

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I never at any point said he should show anything I just commented on the fact his main pic was yet another cock pic and tbh not a particularly artful one at that ! They're not pretty things to look at by any means

Don't show your cock.. Means show something else."

Not necessarily. My profile pic is neither face nor cock, but it IS me.

over a year ago

Lol ... So... Something ... Else ... Then?

over a year ago

Don't show your cock.. Means show something else."

Not at all I've never asked anyone for a pic and expect the sane courtesy in return I prefer to meet in person and form my opinions there ! After all even the best pics in the world turn out not to look anything like the person who turns up on many ocassion !

over a year ago

Like I said intent and result differ.

over a year ago

So OP answer me this has changing your pic made a difference do people now respond to emails more and appear friendlier ?

over a year ago

"So OP answer me this has changing your pic made a difference do people now respond to emails more and appear friendlier ? "

Again I don't doubt it does.

over a year ago

"So OP answer me this has changing your pic made a difference do people now respond to emails more and appear friendlier ? "

Yeah it does make a difference now thanks

Best people see who I am instead of a cock pic.

It takes that sleazy perv look away from me now

over a year ago

"So OP answer me this has changing your pic made a difference do people now respond to emails more and appear friendlier ?

It takes that sleazy perv look away from me now "

over a year ago

"So OP answer me this has changing your pic made a difference do people now respond to emails more and appear friendlier ?

It takes that sleazy perv look away from me now "

That's debatable

over a year ago

I think he looks rather good and it's not a face pic on full _iew it's just the avatar do makes it a little mysterious genuine enough to put one up but not cocky or fake by having it in full public _iew little teasers leave you wanting more

over a year ago

"I think he looks rather good and it's not a face pic on full _iew it's just the avatar do makes it a little mysterious genuine enough to put one up but not cocky or fake by having it in full public _iew little teasers leave you wanting more "

Thanks

over a year ago

" That's debatable "

Lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

To be honest I don't think 2 weeks is very long, I've been on here a lot longer and met a couple of ladies who are no longer on the site socially but without any sex as we got on but there was no spark. I like coming on here for a laugh and sometimes a chat, I send messages every now and then but I'm realistic and k ow that single women get hundreds of messages a day from single guys so I don't take it personally when they just delete a message. I have a face pic up on my profile but that is personal choice ( it is a bad pic though lol)

Just be calm and don't panic. It's not personal and good things come to those who wait

over a year ago

"To be honest I don't think 2 weeks is very long, I've been on here a lot longer and met a couple of ladies who are no longer on the site socially but without any sex as we got on but there was no spark. I like coming on here for a laugh and sometimes a chat, I send messages every now and then but I'm realistic and k ow that single women get hundreds of messages a day from single guys so I don't take it personally when they just delete a message. I have a face pic up on my profile but that is personal choice ( it is a bad pic though lol)

Just be calm and don't panic. It's not personal and good things come to those who wait "

Cheers

over a year ago

So who wants to chat? PM me I dont bite unless u want me too lol

over a year ago

"So who wants to chat? PM me I dont bite unless u want me too lol "
Slowly slowly catchy monkey lol

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So who wants to chat? PM me I dont bite unless u want me too lol Slowly slowly catchy monkey lol"

Pushy pushy spanky monkey :p

over a year ago

"So who wants to chat? PM me I dont bite unless u want me too lol Slowly slowly catchy monkey lol

Pushy pushy spanky monkey :p"

You got it brother lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So who wants to chat? PM me I dont bite unless u want me too lol "
perhaps reading the swingers guide post that was posted on here might help you?

over a year ago

"So who wants to chat? PM me I dont bite unless u want me too lol Slowly slowly catchy monkey lol

Pushy pushy spanky monkey :pYou got it brother lol"

Well if you dont ask you dont get lol

over a year ago

Pushy pushy spanky monkey :pYou got it brother lol

"

There is a way of asking though

over a year ago

"

There is a way of asking though "

Whats that? Sending PM's for people to delete or dont reply LMAO

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Pushy pushy spanky monkey :pYou got it brother lol

"

there is way of asking this definatley aint it ..good luck

over a year ago

It's all about attitude

over a year ago

"It's all about attitude"

I know what you're saying but I try and be nice with the PM's I send but not in a sucking up or self pitty way.

I just be myself

over a year ago

"It's all about attitude

I know what you're saying but I try and be nice with the PM's I send but not in a sucking up or self pitty way.

I just be myself"

Just carry on doing what your doing then , I'm sure your luck will change . Good luck

over a year ago

"It's all about attitude

I just be myselfJust carry on doing what your doing then , I'm sure your luck will change . Good luck"

Cheers hopefully my luck does change lol

Post new Message to Thread