Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

first time at cj's

Jump to newest

By *lasgow boy 28 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Going to cj's tomorrow night for the first time,quite nervous if I'm honest,not really sure what to expect

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cjs is a gd place u will enjoy it really friendly crowd go u will b made feel really welcome hope u enjoy

over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks,looking forward to it,just not really sure what to expect xx

over a year ago

are u going along with someone or on your own

over a year ago

glasgow

I am going on my own tomorrow,are u going tomorrow xx

over a year ago

no but there will b loads there u will enjoy and gd way to bring in new yr

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Thanks,looking forward to it,just not really sure what to expect xx"

lol dont worry there will be plenty of people that will take care of you lol.

What to expect?! Well thst is easy a group of like minded people all enjoying themselves. we are a friendly couple so am sure that gee will help u overcum ur nervousness. we have loads of friends that go that will do likewise.

over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks,I'm sure once I get there I will be fine,I've heard loads of good stuff about it

over a year ago

Its quite nerve wracking the first Time but after you get that out if the way youl want to know when you can get back everyone is lovely . Have a ball am sure you will

By *-and-LCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We're going for our first visit too. Very nervous but excited as well. We have heard loads of good things from people on here and the one thing that keeps being mentioned is how friendly everyone is. Will be a new experience for us and hopefully a great way to bring in the new year.

over a year ago

"We're going for our first visit too. Very nervous but excited as well. We have heard loads of good things from people on here and the one thing that keeps being mentioned is how friendly everyone is. Will be a new experience for us and hopefully a great way to bring in the new year."
uz will love it wish we were going enjoy

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Absolutely brilliant place. Caroline and Michelle will make sure you are looked after, as will most of the inmates...I mean regulars.

I will be firmly ensconsed at the kitchen table as usual, no doubt getting slagged off by by SandG. Feel free to say hello.

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Absolutely brilliant place. Caroline and Michelle will make sure you are looked after, as will most of the inmates...I mean regulars.

I will be firmly ensconsed at the kitchen table as usual, no doubt getting slagged off by by SandG. Feel free to say hello. "

who us lol never xx

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Absolutely brilliant place. Caroline and Michelle will make sure you are looked after, as will most of the inmates...I mean regulars.

I will be firmly ensconsed at the kitchen table as usual, no doubt getting slagged off by by SandG. Feel free to say hello.

who us lol never xx"

well you anyway. gee's too nice

over a year ago

glasgow

Everybody has good feedback and yous all seem lovely people so hopefully when I get there the nerves dissapear and I can have a brilliant night

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Everybody has good feedback and yous all seem lovely people so hopefully when I get there the nerves dissapear and I can have a brilliant night "

dont be fooled.... They are all loons! Except me, of course, I'm quiet and sane.

over a year ago

glasgow

Haha,I'm looking forward to meeting all the loons then,lol xx

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Haha,I'm looking forward to meeting all the loons then,lol xx "

aww, yer a brave wee soul

By *edo CplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We are going to Just relax and be yourself and you`ll be fine and don`t get to d*unk even if it is new year it sometimes puts people off possibly playing Merry & happy is cool though

By *erverts R usCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"Everybody has good feedback and yous all seem lovely people so hopefully when I get there the nerves dissapear and I can have a brilliant night

dont be fooled.... They are all loons! Except me, of course, I'm quiet and sane. "

quiet and sane pmsl your as sane as Bee and shes nuts lol.

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Everybody has good feedback and yous all seem lovely people so hopefully when I get there the nerves dissapear and I can have a brilliant night

dont be fooled.... They are all loons! Except me, of course, I'm quiet and sane. "

quiet and sane not 2 words i would use to describe _muma lol

Post new Message to Thread