Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

beat this

Jump to newest

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

My afternoon involved having a fry up & an Irish coffee followed by my sister in laws home made rocky road while watching rush hour. This eveming is a poker night with the boys. Does your day beat mine?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

nope had movies and sweets n popcorn crisps two action movies n weans have ditched me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

defo not, oooooh could go a fry up the now!!!! i'm salavating at the thought....

By *iverview1Couple
over a year ago

gourock

Mrs gone to breahead with kids, so watching football with a beer.

By *autious CoupleCouple
over a year ago

home

Dragged round Xmas shopping..a two hour drive home in the high winds and rain....sorting out all the presents and dirty laundry ....looking for something to cook for dinner ....need I go on

over a year ago

Woke up after a night at cj's....sent messages to folk I met.....only got ignored 8 times out of 9.....nothing unusual there then......thought social parties like that were supposed to help single guys??? Spent rest of day catching up on the footy!!

By *aucy MikeCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Early morning fun with Mike, Christmas food shopping done, home, OJ bacon rolls and coffee. Mike off to do family things for a bit - me, feet up for snooze in front of the TV, dinner made for us and then looking forward to a wild time with Mike tonight while we discuss/fantasise about an upcoming meet ... Sx

over a year ago

Lay on the sofa with kids watching Xmas movies with a tin of roses...

Hmmmm

Auds xx

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

In from CJ's at 2am, up at 7am, Tesco's by 730am (all shopping done and a Tesco's brekkie to ward off the hangover). Back to bed for some snuggles by 1130am .

Shy x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Lying on sofa since Friday sipping water and continually throwing up. Christmas cancelled... Beat that

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Daughter cooked me breakfast while i done my ironing then weve spent the rest of the day baking goodies for over the festive period now chilling looking forward to seeing my parents tomorow and spending time with family on tue xxx

over a year ago

No I have the cold bugger

over a year ago

Kid free day so Filthy morn in bed till 1 ,shopping then home mad made a lush fillet dinner ( mad never cooks so this was a treat) a wee half and more filth

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Morning spent catching up on sleep after being awake half the night with a poorly child.

Out of bed at 10am to cook sausages, sausage rolls, chicken pieces and make a pasta dish plus make up about 40 sandwiches for a children's birthday party. Spent from 1 - 4pm at said birthday party, then tidied hall, brought everyone home and went to bed for a few hours. Now sat in the living room, mooching online while hubby plays on the xbox.

over a year ago

All afternoon christmas shopping,,the Thomas the Tank engine toy i bought decided to come alive as i browsed round NEXT,,lol, choo choo every 10seconds.

Now got dvd i ordered on, "Dead mans shoes", a low budget brit film.

By *erverts R usCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

resting my aching feet after a night of prancing around in a horny fairy outfit at cjs lol xx great to catch up with so many friends and i've lost my voice completly so sucking strepsils instead of nicer things xxx hugs B xx

Post new Message to Thread