Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Lap dancing clubs

Jump to newest

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

What's the most 'couple friendly' lap dancing club in Glasgow? Or I should probably ask, what is the classiest one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-and-LCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Amazingly this is something I was just thinking about asking this morning. Would like to take L for her birthday in a few weeks.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi lins...why pay when I'll dance for free?

By *ohn890Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Id say platinum lace opposite the horseshoe bar,its a bit more laid back than most.

over a year ago

Diamond dolls is by far the best! The majority of the girls in platinum lace are off there face on cocaine! And look 'tacky'. Diamond dolls is a much nicer atmosphere and all round a better club

over a year ago

Seventh Heaven is not too bad, but been a while since I visited.

You can google all the clubs mentioned...

over a year ago

I worked as a bouncer in 7th heaven and there was at least 6 or 7 couples came in each Friday and Saturday. Every couple always left happy I've never been to any of the others so cant comment. Just enjoy

G x

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

Only been to the platinum lace (apparently), i thought it was still called truffles...i was only in it a few months ago too lol. I went in with my fem friend and and i'd say it was friendly when it came to dancing for her and each of us etc-depends what you mean by the 'couple friendly' quoatation marks though lol.

By *pl 4 funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We have been to Seventh Heaven a couple of times. It was friendly enough but do find some of the girls dont approach couples as easily as they approach the guys but all in all no real complaints

Post new Message to Thread