Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been chatting with couple o mates aboot fab in the pub (as you do) both of them straight doon the line strictly women only to my bi. The three of us can't fathom out why there are so many guys on here that are looking tohook up with Tranny's but are a) Straight, and b) clearly state No Single Guys....

Are we missing something...? Does shagging a guy dressed as a dodgy woman absolve a guy from deviating from straightness...?

No offence but hey just asking... Lol!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have gangbangs listed as interests, do you, could you, have you, would you? You get the idea.

over a year ago

not a sexual physiologist.. so can't comment clinically. but do do believe sexuality is a bit more complicated than linear labels like "straight" "bi" or "gay" generally.

perhaps they're bisexual but the idea of going with another man who has an outward male appearance is too threatening to there sexual self image so they indulge instead with a trans / cross dresser .

or perhaps these men are just attracted to the uninhibited experiences these cross dressers/transsexuals offer.. they're usually passive and engineer imagine of a hyper sexual nypho with a willingness to do almost anything to satisfy their male encounters..

difficult to guess really, best asking an admirer!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Aston and NB

Apologies if I came across as some narrow minded bugger, wasn't the intention and I'm anything but lol!

It was just a question that was floating about and I was intrigued by some folks interpretations of their own sexuality. x

over a year ago

I agree with u rugbylad I don't get it ether a guy got in touch with me asking for some fun I checked out his profile as u do and it said straight I asked him about it and he said I like a bit of guy and tv fun now and thn I said to just be honest and say your bi it's a puzzler ?

over a year ago

Yip...

Guys saying straight on their profile but list looking for TVs....

Puzzles me too??

Auds x

over a year ago

I'm completely straight but had bi guys, gay guys and straight guys message me asking to suck my cock....

It didn't bother me at all, I had a laugh about it and said thanks but no thanks I'm strictly into women but some persisted and said they gave the best blow job ever and I should try them out lol

By *anictechCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Well, female perspective, does it matter who is doing the sucking? As long as its sucked well?

This has been a niggle for years, oral is oral regardless of who is doing it? If it's male on male does it automatically make you Bi? I'd have thought its more explotatory rather than definative? XxX MT

over a year ago

i reckon inside every straight guy is a wee bi lad wantin a shot on the swings,,,so rather than have a lads dick in their mouth, its easier on the mind to have a tv,s dick in their mouth, cos then im straight cos thats a bird!!!!! just my piss poor attempt at a guess,,,,,lol

By *anictechCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

So your saying your bi?

Just asking

over a year ago

"So your saying your bi?

Just asking"

is that for me?, well im totally straight but the mrs wanted me to suck a guy off on a meet as its something she would love to see, so i obliged, i got fuck all from it, i thought it was rather dull, but she loved it. but i wouldnt do it again!!! so id say im not bi!!!

By *anictechCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Okay: Read the - i reckon inside every straight guy is a wee bi lad wantin a shot on the swings,

So was curious is all, no offence, hat off to you for trying things XxX MT

over a year ago

"Okay: Read the - i reckon inside every straight guy is a wee bi lad wantin a shot on the swings,

So was curious is all, no offence, hat off to you for trying things XxX MT"

im sorry if my answer sounded off,,,never meant to,,,juggling facebook, never mind the buzzcocks and my beer,,,and typing,,,lol yeah i reckon every straight guy has had the thoughts of curiousity stroll into their head!! maybe its just me. i tried for my girl, after all, we are only here because she wanted a female and shes done lots for me,,,,lol soooo, got to kleep her happy,,,,lol

By *anictechCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Fair enough, honesty appreciated, one cant learn untill they have tried XxX MT

over a year ago

"Fair enough, honesty appreciated, one cant learn untill they have tried XxX MT"

i just got into trouble there!!!! as i wrote " it was dull, nowt from it" etc, the mrs just said well if you got nowt from it before then you can bloody do it again,,,lol i should have said i wanted to chuck up and had nightmares for months after,,,,lol

By *anictechCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Argh it spounds like shes a Domme, your on your own lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Fair enough, honesty appreciated, one cant learn untill they have tried XxX MT

i just got into trouble there!!!! as i wrote " it was dull, nowt from it" etc, the mrs just said well if you got nowt from it before then you can bloody do it again,,,lol i should have said i wanted to chuck up and had nightmares for months after,,,,lol"

Id pay to watch Mr Disney suck cock

By *anictechCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Sounds as well

over a year ago

"Argh it spounds like shes a Domme, your on your own lol "

shes whatever is happening at the time,,,can be a right bitch or take a good beating,,,,,lol

over a year ago

i just got into trouble there!!!! as i wrote " it was dull, nowt from it" etc, the mrs just said well if you got nowt from it before then you can bloody do it again,,,lol i should have said i wanted to chuck up and had nightmares for months after,,,,lolId pay to watch Mr Disney suck cock "

much,,,,,,,lol i got told i was good too,,,,,i thought this poor bugger couldnt have had that much action if he enjoyed me,,,,,lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

i just got into trouble there!!!! as i wrote " it was dull, nowt from it" etc, the mrs just said well if you got nowt from it before then you can bloody do it again,,,lol i should have said i wanted to chuck up and had nightmares for months after,,,,lolId pay to watch Mr Disney suck cock

much,,,,,,,lol i got told i was good too,,,,,i thought this poor bugger couldnt have had that much action if he enjoyed me,,,,,lol"

Lmao

By *anictechCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

well, enjoy... XxX MT

over a year ago

"well, enjoy... XxX MT"

you too,x

over a year ago

Tbh though.. do think there's a bit of a double standard.

Bi women are sought after,complimented and encouraged..(which is a good thing!) bimen are vilified, pilloried and ostracized conversely!

it puzzles me why certain men are so intent on clinging on to a damaging oppressive myopic ideal of "maleness" so few actually completely conform to and insist on imposing it on others in a tyrannical fashion?

wasn't so long ago women were essentially doomed to a fate of recurrent life long state of pregnancy and servitude.. then things thankfully changed and a woman can do and be what she wants.

it still remains in mainstream culture a man must conform to a certain set of post-war "gender norms" and behaviors with little mobility or maneuver room!

over a year ago

I must be the exception. The thought of sucking or being sucked by another guy gives me the boak.

And putting them in a dress and wig does nothing to change that!

Post new Message to Thread