Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Christmas social

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The other thread got too big .

Would like to thank everyone for making a great night,the butterflys for organising.Didnt get a chance to chat to as many as I would have liked, but met a few great people,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hy and innocentCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Well done to all the singers too.

Innocent

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Another fantastic social, the chatting, singing, dancing oh and not to forget the buffet.

Great to catch up with old friends and make new ones xx

By *un-shineWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Think I ate halve the buffet myself haha great night but had to run for the last train sorry to everyone me and moon-light didn't say goodbye to x

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Fantastic night. Butterflies never fail to deliver a great party. Karaoke was a great laugh. Buffet was tasty.

Lovely to catch up with old friends and chat to some new ones

By *enie90Woman
over a year ago

a bottle

It was one of the best nights out I’ve had in a while! Thank you so much for an amazing night. My voice was a wee bit painful in the morning from all the singing and shouting at my team that unfortunately lost.

Apologies for the many songs I sang haha . Love a karaoke night and my last one was pre-covid so was a bit too excited

By *bcums3Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"It was one of the best nights out I’ve had in a while! Thank you so much for an amazing night. My voice was a wee bit painful in the morning from all the singing and shouting at my team that unfortunately lost.

Apologies for the many songs I sang haha . Love a karaoke night and my last one was pre-covid so was a bit too excited "

All you singers done great..couldn’t keep the hubby away from it lol karaoke always a great addition to the social

By *un-shineWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"It was one of the best nights out I’ve had in a while! Thank you so much for an amazing night. My voice was a wee bit painful in the morning from all the singing and shouting at my team that unfortunately lost.

Apologies for the many songs I sang haha . Love a karaoke night and my last one was pre-covid so was a bit too excited

All you singers done great..couldn’t keep the hubby away from it lol karaoke always a great addition to the social "

He was very confident with that Mike great the way he tried to get everyone involved really good night

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

All you singers done great..couldn’t keep the hubby away from it lol karaoke always a great addition to the social

He was very confident with that Mike great the way he tried to get everyone involved really good night "

He is certainly an entertainer isn’t he?

I was trying to help him and a lady find songs by suggesting artists like Tina Turner, Prince etc they kept saying they aren’t in the book so not only can I not sing I can’t even pick karaoke songs

Great night though, the venue is really nice

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Great wee night, cheers folks

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Still gutted there was no Mr Brightside.

By *bcums3Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Still gutted there was no Mr Brightside. "

Ano shocking I might of even sang

By *enie90Woman
over a year ago

a bottle

All you singers done great..couldn’t keep the hubby away from it lol karaoke always a great addition to the social "

Ahh that’s you!!! You were both so lovely! He’s definitely an amazing singer and entertainer - a veritable scottish Robbie Williams and better looking to boot!

By *bcums3Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Ahh that’s you!!! You were both so lovely! He’s definitely an amazing singer and entertainer - a veritable scottish Robbie Williams and better looking to boot!"

Won’t argue with that!…and thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For us it was our first big social so we did not really know anyone.

The pre drinks helped us to warm up and we ended up chatting to some really fabulous people.

Thank you everyone for making it a wonderful night we really enjoyed.

Hopefully next time we will get to talk to more people.

By *BCxCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham/Glasgow

I apologise for my singing and C was amazed after 18 years I finally sang at karaoke not once but twice

Hopefully not be another 18 years until I sing again.

Good meeting a lot of new people and singing with them all #wonderwall

Bx

over a year ago

Posted in the wrong thread earlier!

Such a great night! So much fun and can't wait for the next one.

SJ x

over a year ago

"Still gutted there was no Mr Brightside. "

Or any Christmas songs!

By *aucySue52Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks again to the organisers it was a great night .

I love being around all you folk who are accepting and fun.

Met some new and old folk and had a boogie .

Looking forward to the next one whenever that may be Sue

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Meh it was alright

John

over a year ago

Soo hard to please

"Meh it was alright

John "

over a year ago

Well I enjoyed meeting and chatting to John, even if he thought my chat was meh. He does have a great name.

JD

By *evils PuddingCouple
over a year ago

the pub or in the nude in Paisley

"Well I enjoyed meeting and chatting to John, even if he thought my chat was meh. He does have a great name.

JD"

He owes me £50

By *evils PuddingCouple
over a year ago

the pub or in the nude in Paisley

"Still gutted there was no Mr Brightside.

Ano shocking I might of even sang "

Now that’s a tune!

over a year ago

"Well I enjoyed meeting and chatting to John, even if he thought my chat was meh. He does have a great name.

JD

He owes me £50 "

Cheeky John

Post new Message to Thread