Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ingurland

Jump to newest

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Right . . Who is Scottish and wanting Ingerlund to win.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After wolfblondes status am on the fence now

Reply privately

By *inthgowmale45Man
over a year ago

linlithgow

Literally nobody.

Reply privately

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Tbh I was rooting for Croatia from the off but I’ve not watched any of it or paid the slightest iota of attention

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right . . Who is Scottish and wanting Ingerlund to win."

Win at what exactly

Reply privately

By *magine all the peopleCouple
over a year ago

Perth

We're a Scots/English couple.

Many of our best friends are English. We go there on holiday, especially for the club scene.

Anti English sentiment and bigots begone please. Of course we want them to win!

Reply privately

By *sh paulCouple
over a year ago

dalkeith

Never in a million years , not even at tiddlywinks

Reply privately

over a year ago

So the whole world can hear it all for another 60plus years no thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mon the French!!!

Reply privately

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Je suis sur la clôture.

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I'd like England to win tonight. Don't want them to win the cup mind, we'll NEVER hear the end of it

I do like this England squad. And I really don't want the French to win, waaaay too arrogant for my liking. They look awfully good though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like England to win tonight. Don't want them to win the cup mind, we'll NEVER hear the end of it

I do like this England squad. And I really don't want the French to win, waaaay too arrogant for my liking. They look awfully good though. "

Booo

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"I'd like England to win tonight. Don't want them to win the cup mind, we'll NEVER hear the end of it

I do like this England squad. And I really don't want the French to win, waaaay too arrogant for my liking. They look awfully good though.

Booo "

Sorry

I'm not actually Scottish, so my opinion doesn't really count anyway for this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Booo

Sorry

I'm not actually Scottish, so my opinion doesn't really count anyway for this thread "

Ohhh nationality?

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Booo

Sorry

I'm not actually Scottish, so my opinion doesn't really count anyway for this thread

Ohhh nationality? "

Netherlands. Please don't rub it in, I'm still awfully fragile after last night

Some game that was though!! Awesome entertainment value, despite our loss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Booo

Sorry

Ohhh nationality?

Some game that was though!! Awesome entertainment value, despite our loss."

Aww gutted for you lastnight wanted Dutch in final soooo much

Reply privately

By *ilkand2Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Hopefully they win tonight and then get pumped off Morocco

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve literally prayed France win . And I don’t pray for anything

Reply privately

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Booo

Sorry

Ohhh nationality?

Some game that was though!! Awesome entertainment value, despite our loss."

Pringles, you should have been out with us last night, your national buddy was getting a bit excited during the footie but at least we were able to keep track of the scores as the game progressed while we were out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hopefully they win tonight and then get pumped off Morocco "

Surely it would be much more satisfying to see them lose to Argentina in the final?

Reply privately

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm not afootball fan, watching the match and hoping England get thrashed.

Since the french goal, the commentators have not stopped moaning "free kick not given","penalty not awarded", "poor decisions by the ref"

Reply privately

over a year ago

And that's why everyone doesn't like seeing England do well there idiot commentators...

Reply privately

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Matter of opinion...just hate the constant moaning in any sport for that matter...its worse in football.

Plus, if England make it through to the semi final, the media will just not shut up about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope the French pump them. Can't stand them and their biased reporters and commentators. They do my nut in. Job half done just now 1-0 to the froggies.All crossed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

" "

Reply privately

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank fuck they are out of the world cup

Reply privately

over a year ago

And breathe

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Booo

Sorry

Ohhh nationality?

Some game that was though!! Awesome entertainment value, despite our loss.

Pringles, you should have been out with us last night, your national buddy was getting a bit excited during the footie but at least we were able to keep track of the scores as the game progressed while we were out "

Probably better I wasn't. Think the entire town heard my shouting when they equalised and I may have cried a little after the penalty shoot out

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

"Hope the French pump them. Can't stand them and their biased reporters and commentators. They do my nut in. Job half done just now 1-0 to the froggies.All crossed. "

English media supporting the English team..shocker.

Do the Scottish commentators support the opposition when Scotland play?! No, they are just as much if not more patriotic.

You are a bigot. Nothing else. Very sad.

Reply privately

By *inthgowmale45Man
over a year ago

linlithgow

Im half english and eant emgkand to lose. Not anti english anti arrogance from english media, commentators and tabloids.

Reply privately

By *inthgowmale45Man
over a year ago

linlithgow

"Im half english and want england to lose. Not anti english anti arrogance from english media, commentators and tabloids. "

Reply privately

By *dbicur87Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

How does wanting England to lose at football make anyone a bigot?

It's a sporting rivalry, fans at all levels in sport kinda tend to like to see their local rivals lose.

Anyway another few years before the media down south can talk about it coming home, ha

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

"How does wanting England to lose at football make anyone a bigot?

It's a sporting rivalry, fans at all levels in sport kinda tend to like to see their local rivals lose.

Anyway another few years before the media down south can talk about it coming home, ha"

Calling the french froggies kind of gives a good indication that the this dislike for the English / media stems from bigoted views...

If Scotland won the world cup in 1966, do you think that the Scottish Media would have forgotten about it or would they have continued to bring it up all the time? Do you think the fans would be silent too? You do realise that the media (the rags) that bang on about football coming home operate in Scotland? We would see exactly the same headlines.

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

"Im half english and eant emgkand to lose. Not anti english anti arrogance from english media, commentators and tabloids. . "

England have done well at the last 3 major tournaments. There is a level of expectation and desire to do well. England certainly looked good enough against the french.

Scotland aim to qualify to tournaments. When scotland come close to qualifying, the Scottish Media articles are very similar to the English. Full of hope and desire. The fans are no different...

Reply privately

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Me hate france and england are my fellow british team

Reply privately

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

We forget the hoo ha over being "undefeated in '74" or the crazy publicity of '78 and Ally's Tartan Army - the Hampden send off and open top bus tour to Glasgow Airport.

Qualifying for 5 world cup final rounds in a row...

The gloating when others less fortunate but with bigger resources failed.

Reply privately

By *sh paulCouple
over a year ago

dalkeith

"Hope the French pump them. Can't stand them and their biased reporters and commentators. They do my nut in. Job half done just now 1-0 to the froggies.All crossed.

Do the Scottish commentators support the opposition when Scotland play?! No, they are just as much if not more patriotic.

You are a bigot. Nothing else. Very sad."

How is it bigoted to not want your biggest rival to win. Do you support a club football team?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't watched any of the World Cup as my team , Vatican City didn't qualify.

I think the winner will come from Argentina, Morocco, France or maybe Croatia.

I also have a massive crush on Miss Croatia ,oooops

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

"Hope the French pump them. Can't stand them and their biased reporters and commentators. They do my nut in. Job half done just now 1-0 to the froggies.All crossed.

How is it bigoted to not want your biggest rival to win. Do you support a club football team?"

Have a wee word with yourself.

Froggies....well, that itself is enough to tell me that the rest is just bigoted drivel.

A dislike of biased reporters and commentators? Do you want them to be neutral too? FFS! Don't Scottish commentators and reporters support Scotland?!?

Do you think the french commentators were unbiased? No, and you wouldn't have a clue regardless because the french national TV stations aren't broadcast into your living room.

If you want commentary to suit you, suggest you ask BBC Scotland or STV to broadcast their own Scottish coverage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Steve is an angry man with issues. Don't be like Steve.

Reply privately

By *oversfunCouple
over a year ago

ayrshire

How is it bigoted to not want your biggest rival to win. Do you support a club football team?

Have a wee word with yourself.

Froggies....well, that itself is enough to tell me that the rest is just bigoted drivel.

A dislike of biased reporters and commentators? Do you want them to be neutral too? FFS! Don't Scottish commentators and reporters support Scotland?!?

Do you think the french commentators were unbiased? No, and you wouldn't have a clue regardless because the french national TV stations aren't broadcast into your living room.

If you want commentary to suit you, suggest you ask BBC Scotland or STV to broadcast their own Scottish coverage."

Give up your making a fool of yourself,there have been no bigoted comments on this post

Reply privately