Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Time wasting users

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all

Well this is my second stint on fab and I am finding it Even harder this time to gain the trust and arrange meets with some couples am fems and its all down to time wasters who are ruining it and have not intention of meeting!! Just wondered what everyone else's views were ! Well enjoy joe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well we have had our fair share of timewasters that is for sure, but we now try to verify as much info first before we even consider meeting. As for the single male aspect there is a huge number of fake males pretending to be female or a couple and lots of males who once told not for us seem to think that they have a god given right to know why they don't float your boat. Now there are very genuine single males on here aswell as couples etc but sadly as with everything in this life you will always have people who will ruin it.

We were on here before hence our experience of the above, but to be honest you can only do so much. We have met some really lovely genuine people to and we like to pride ourselves on being the same perhaps one day there will be a rating system but that is for another thread. xx

over a year ago

It depends on what you term as timewasters doesn't it?

Have you been turned down a lot and are classing all those as timewasters?

Do you not get any replies from hundreds of emails sent, are they the timewasters?

Are you not good at picking up on the signs of a fake profile?

This kind of thread is done several times a week on here, just do a search. You just need to change your approach or improve your bullshit filter.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'am really lucky, only expericenced one timewaster. I'am good at sussing them out i guess

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

I get accused of being a timewaster daily on here purely down to me telling them politely im not interested, or just deleting their "hows u" message.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"It depends on what you term as timewasters doesn't it?

Have you been turned down a lot and are classing all those as timewasters?

Do you not get any replies from hundreds of emails sent, are they the timewasters?

Are you not good at picking up on the signs of a fake profile?

This kind of thread is done several times a week on here, just do a search. You just need to change your approach or improve your bullshit filter. "

gotta agree here been on a while and never had my time wasted look to yourself and dont blame others

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Kola,

I have not had my time wasted but what I am saying is that the people who do waste other people's time are ruining it for decent guys like you and me !!

By *hySoSerious85Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

Thank god its not just me haha, Ive done everything I can to prove im genuine, honest and up front lol, yet all I get is people cancelling at the last minute or no replies lol, the people i have spoken to have been great though, just a nightmare starting out or the first time cause nobody wantsa to know lol,

By *hySoSerious85Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

I am a newbie and not sure how to spot a fake profile though so maybe thats my problem

over a year ago

"Kola,

I have not had my time wasted but what I am saying is that the people who do waste other people's time are ruining it for decent guys like you and me !! "

Sorry is that correct, you've been back a week ?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Kola,

I have not had my time wasted but what I am saying is that the people who do waste other people's time are ruining it for decent guys like you and me !! "

Rubbish you make your own destiny on here and if your a polite decent well mannerd guy you will do well as many of the guy do on here.

Not all us women tar single guys with the same brush xxx

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Kola,

I have not had my time wasted but what I am saying is that the people who do waste other people's time are ruining it for decent guys like you and me !! Rubbish you make your own destiny on here and if your a polite decent well mannerd guy you will do well as many of the guy do on here.

Not all us women tar single guys with the same brush xxx "

agreed

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Don't get me started on timewasters lol

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

My tip for time wasters was to always get a mobile number and send a text on the day, no reply don't go. Unfortunately I had one guy chatting to me till about half an hour before our meet, then no show and no text to say why. I guess there is nothing you can do about that.

Now I look at time on the site and number of verifications, 6 months + no verifications = time waster.

I have met some really lovely people through this site and intend to meet more.

over a year ago

After having decent luck on this site, and mentioning how ive been lucky and not had any time wasters, i think it has bit me on the arse!

There was a meet planned with a woman from stoke, exchanged numbers, booked train tickets last night so they were cheaper etc... today, no replies whatsoever.

I dont mind the odd time waster as its clear many of us have had a fair share, its frustraing when money is involved.

That could have been spent on a couple of pairs of novelty Xmas underpants.

over a year ago

Didnt realise I was in the Scotland thread.. Apologies

By *hySoSerious85Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

lol thats my fear, Ive been here a month and have 2 verifs 1 cam 1 meet, dont want to still be here 6 months down the line and people think its a fake profile or im not genuine

over a year ago

Well I've been on and off four years and lately I'm co stand having my time and money wasted( have to pay babysitters) it's not just newbies that have let me down either

over a year ago

"Didnt realise I was in the Scotland thread.. Apologies "

Apologies accepted lol, it's ok, sure your allowed

By *hySoSerious85Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

sorry to hear that jingle, Ive spent a few nights waiting without even a soory not coming lol, free time is so limited due to my job so it can be frustrating ,

over a year ago

I dunno, dont prolific meeters get their time wasted more than others?- I've learned to chill a bit..not exactly wanting long winded chats and teasings etc..but if people are complaining at this point in the year, I sorta think its silly..its CHRISTMAS time..many are prioritizing family etc.

U'll get ur meet at the end of the day,month,year- but blasting it on ur profile/forum about being timewasted..does that attract those more genuine?

theres been about 3 socials within the last month, while they arent exactly what ive been after, they are a way to meetup and have possible encounters later, then there are weekly club events.I dont really have the money for either.

I just think a few people are really wanting instant sex, getting frustrated when its not happening..and then venting their frustration..it doesnt look very attractive....quit moaning.

I was asked out the blue at 1130pm last nite for a meet...quite far off, of course not driving and not being able to afford the travel wasnt a great help, plus i barely accom.I'd say 99% of those claiming that theres too many timewasters are the ones who cant accom themselves and expect possiibly a bit much from initial contact...chill please!!!

Post new Message to Thread