Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Men and face pics

Jump to newest

By *inasparkles OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why is it men will send cock pics from inches away. Dead clear all in focus but the minute you ask a face pic. It's taken from the moon. You can't see them hardly. Out of focus! Iv even had half a face lol. And what's with sunglasses on in pics lol. In this day and age with all the apps why? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We're all hideously ugly.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

We can't multitask. Holding a camera, looking at it, trying to smile and and pressing a button all at the same time is bloomin difficult.

By *lasgow kinksterMan
over a year ago

east Glasgow

In the words of PC Danny Butterman because we are Fuck Ugly lol

By *reamchasserMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Is it not obvious?

We struggle to hold camera for hours to take that perfect selfie

No selfie stick no one else to help either ..

over a year ago

I always send a close up face pic in my messages, if they don't like it fair enough, and by the looks of it quite few don't.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why is it men will send cock pics from inches away. Dead clear all in focus but the minute you ask a face pic. It's taken from the moon. You can't see them hardly. Out of focus! Iv even had half a face lol. And what's with sunglasses on in pics lol. In this day and age with all the apps why? Lol"
Either this or they send pics that are 10 yrs or more old or pics of pics

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"We can't multitask. Holding a camera, looking at it, trying to smile and and pressing a button all at the same time is bloomin difficult. "

You do know there’s a timer function on your camera app?

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"We can't multitask. Holding a camera, looking at it, trying to smile and and pressing a button all at the same time is bloomin difficult.

You do know there’s a timer function on your camera app?"

Shouldn’t they also be holding a lynx can or sky remote too ?

Maybe I should send two as I’m two faced ( not that way )

By *4Fun11Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s not rocket science. Timer of selfie stick or if it’s that complicated do it in front of a mirror or even better press the button to reverse the image.

By *at me drink meWoman
over a year ago

lothians,scotland(wonderland.down the rabbit hole) lothian

I wouldnt meet without a clear face photo.i see so many couples and females state in updates and profile not to send dick photos and to send face .yet inbox is full of dick .for me ur cock could be perfect 12inch and be amazin .but with out a face its just a cock ...iv had so many out of focus,miles away, face covered (face photos)

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s just a lack of care, isn’t it. A ‘this’ll do’ mentality.

Women can be guilty of it too, but in my experience not often.

I don’t really want to meet someone who doesn’t care about the details. They’re not likely to care about the details in bed either …

over a year ago

My account is all face pictures and the last message I got said I was a narcissist. Lol

By *ivi-sirMan
over a year ago

livingston

It's just common courtesy to send a decent face pic, I always do before arranging a meet cause I know not everyone likes a guy with long hair and a long beard lol

over a year ago

For anyone that I have mailed or would mail I always include a clear facial picture.

It’s then your own fault

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Or the million different angles of their cock on their profile and they can’t take a decent pic of any other body part lol It’s the constant asking for my pic that rips my knitting if they’ve sent me a pic !! I didn’t ask for it it’s unsolicited ! And my profile clearly states my views on the pics I receive which btw I’m happy to meet blind so they’re not a pre requisite to chat/meeting.

I don’t send any pics Even on my Dating profiles I have pics but yet folk always say every pic looks like a different person even kids yesterday looking at pics of me growing up are like you don’t look like the same person in any of the pics lol I’m a proper catfish too I scrub up well, I’m not a fan of being the subject of pics I much prefer being behind the lens taking them of others

By *cotsman75Man
over a year ago

North fife

I don't do this. Maybe I should!?

over a year ago

"Why is it men will send cock pics from inches away. Dead clear all in focus but the minute you ask a face pic. It's taken from the moon. You can't see them hardly. Out of focus! Iv even had half a face lol. And what's with sunglasses on in pics lol. In this day and age with all the apps why? Lol"

I always send dictures with sunglasses on the tip of my unwashed cock, true fab style

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"We can't multitask. Holding a camera, looking at it, trying to smile and and pressing a button all at the same time is bloomin difficult.

You do know there’s a timer function on your camera app?"

Now you're making it more complicated, that's rocket science.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

[Removed by poster at 02/12/22 13:38:19]

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

You do know there’s a timer function on your camera app?

Shouldn’t they also be holding a lynx can or sky remote too ?

Maybe I should send two as I’m two faced ( not that way ) "

Naw that's too much to think about. My stress levels are going through the roof now.

over a year ago

After years of experience on here,i discovered my penis is more attractive than me ,my dic pics get fabbed ,my face pics get sorry your not my type,and the rejection is just too much to bear i guess,

over a year ago

Glasgow

Hippychick called me handsome the other day. Twice.

So I’m feeling pretty good about sharing the odd face pic.

By *andy-FellaMan
over a year ago

Harthill

Never understand why honest men won't send a face pic - I'm always more than happy to - and never lead with a dick pic (though, maybe that's cos I'm not one of the VWE ones that women seem to only be interested in!).

Mind you, as I say, I never lead with a dick pic - but then, I never seem to get replies to my messages - maybe I need to change my pic strategy..

over a year ago

Probably feart incase they get a knock back or you think they're not good looking or not your type.

It's kinda like they're preparing for a "no thank you" by sending a rubbish face pic.

Remember lads, you're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea but even Josef Fritzl had a wife so there's hope for us all

over a year ago

Personally, I have a face pic I enjoy using but I dare say confidence is lacking in how we perceive ourselves.

By *inthgowmale45Man
over a year ago

linlithgow

From someone with no face pics on profile

over a year ago

Was starting to think sunglasses and a wollie hat was code for married and in disguise.

By *nbhir Air DuineMan
over a year ago

Ayr

They could always pose while their Mrs or GF takes their pic.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"Why is it men will send cock pics from inches away. Dead clear all in focus but the minute you ask a face pic. It's taken from the moon. You can't see them hardly. Out of focus! Iv even had half a face lol. And what's with sunglasses on in pics lol. In this day and age with all the apps why? Lol

They could always pose while their Mrs or GF takes their pic. "

and send them to a single girl so her husband can decide if he wants her to meet him.

By *ax19862002Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire

The ones I send are pretty clear I hope

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"The ones I send are pretty clear I hope "

That's probably where you're going wrong mate.

By *ax19862002Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"The ones I send are pretty clear I hope

That's probably where you're going wrong mate. "

John that was uncalled for

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Was starting to think sunglasses and a wollie hat was code for married and in disguise."

It’s not a very good disguise.

By *idas ManMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Cos we’re ugly as sin and are afraid you’ll agree lol

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I kid you not - I once asked a guy for a face pic and I received a pic of a wedding photo sitting on the fireplace that had been taken at least 20yrs prior. I mean.....

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

Fab definitely makes the photos look a bit grainier and blurred compared to what they are, but I would assume that it’s just fear of not being someone’s “type” especially if you have been getting on well. I would never meet blind as although I 100% need the personality and connection there before agreeing to meet, if there’s no physical attraction on either side, it’s not going to go any further. My face pics are clear and close and sent if I’m at a point where I think there might be something there x

By *idas ManMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Fab definitely makes the photos look a bit grainier and blurred compared to what they are, but I would assume that it’s just fear of not being someone’s “type” especially if you have been getting on well. I would never meet blind as although I 100% need the personality and connection there before agreeing to meet, if there’s no physical attraction on either side, it’s not going to go any further. My face pics are clear and close and sent if I’m at a point where I think there might be something there x"

Definitely a bit of truth to this x

over a year ago

They've all got something to hide

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I send one with first message. At least they can use it to keep the kids away from the fire

By *o and peepCouple
over a year ago

falkirk

"I send one with first message. At least they can use it to keep the kids away from the fire "

Post new Message to Thread