Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Other sites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have taken my past year and come to conclusion Pof kicked fab ass

Anyone else find site hard work ?

Spoke to few people and prob meet only 1 .

Might even go old school and go back to cheeky charm on a sat night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shouldnt be compared as two completely different sites for completely different purposes

over a year ago

"Shouldnt be compared as two completely different sites for completely different purposes"

you would think so, but a lot of girls use fab pretending they want dates but they still just want sex and will give it

over a year ago

"Shouldnt be compared as two completely different sites for completely different purposes"

the sites are similar in the fact they respect different types of play, ie, casual sex,attached people playing etc etc...cos it doesnt have the swinging label...doesnt mean its not being used as one.

Both sites are essentially user defined..if this was a swinging site..am afraid us singles...males and females shouldnt really be here

however

over a year ago

Iv had more meets we like minded females of Pof than here . I think there is huge volume of married lazy men here

over a year ago

"Iv had more meets we like minded females of Pof than here . I think there is huge volume of married lazy men here "

well Ive not and I do pretty good here...but then...I prefer fun parties,socializing(not so much 'social pubbing',gangbangs etc etc, dirty pics... would i get that there? nope....answered ur question.

if ur doing fine there then fine...but looks more like a moan that ur not doing so well here.Perhaps time to review how u play..and how u advertize urself.....in MY opinion.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Shouldnt be compared as two completely different sites for completely different purposes

you would think so, but a lot of girls use fab pretending they want dates but they still just want sex and will give it"

cant say i look for dates on here

over a year ago

Need to get to party's to be fair . Wish I stayed in Glasgow instead o country bumpkin town

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Iv had more meets we like minded females of Pof than here . I think there is huge volume of married lazy men here

well Ive not and I do pretty good here...but then...I prefer fun parties,socializing(not so much 'social pubbing',gangbangs etc etc, dirty pics... would i get that there? nope....answered ur question.

if ur doing fine there then fine...but looks more like a moan that ur not doing so well here.Perhaps time to review how u play..and how u advertize urself.....in MY opinion."

over a year ago

Dont forget us lazy married women

Auds xx

By *t115Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Pof is a dating website, although it caters for other things is still for folk who want to meet up and fall in love yada yada yada..

This site is for people who want to have fun, end of

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Id assume POF is much better for 1-1 meets as it's really more geared towards that than swingers sites. Although there are still plenty of singles looking for 1-1 meets on here as well/

over a year ago

"Need to get to party's to be fair . Wish I stayed in Glasgow instead o country bumpkin town"

dunno..u live rather close to the swingdom of fife!.

really not trying to get at u OP...I'd say the same to a cpl or fem...theres lots of ways to increase your potential for meeting...ie, clubs and socials are a start..

I dunno how u play so I cant really pass judgment...like i say..I do shite on dating sites..perhaps because I lack the constant attention needed to give most daters...anyway with my upcoming parties etc...I'll stay single and a swinger for a bit longer

over a year ago

Had 2 meets we single lasses from here organised and as I'm honest they asked how many woman u see I replied and they wanted my undivided attenion.

The woman I do see ( met on Pof ) are happy I see others as they just want fun we me .

This site me be a lot better for couples

over a year ago

"Dont forget us lazy married women

Auds xx "

Lol there's a lot on Pof ....... Sod that when angry husbands come a knocking

. Least here they may buy u a pint

over a year ago

My husband dosnt knock

over a year ago

"My husband dosnt knock "

I ain't been caught yet lol

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

If its single women your looking for you would be better on pof. More couples on here because it's a swinging site. You should try a club or social of you fancy swinging.

Good luck getting a meet.

X

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/12/12 17:04:43]

over a year ago

"Had 2 meets we single lasses from here organised and as I'm honest they asked how many woman u see I replied and they wanted my undivided attenion.

The woman I do see ( met on Pof ) are happy I see others as they just want fun we me .

This site me be a lot better for couples "

bet the ones on pof are mingers tho hahaha

over a year ago

I have a bucket list for 2013 so hope to get to socials

over a year ago

Just thought I'd mention about ur play partners... why not take them to a club...clubs arent for people JUST from swinging sites.And its a better way for u to meet cpls if thats what ur saying on ur profile...however using ur 'offsite' females isnt a wise move..unless u build on those verifies(as itll just end up u being that single guy who promises the fanny but only brings the cock...his own!)

over a year ago

Trust me I'm workin on it ...... Gonna be ma January treat

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Never tried pof , are there any last timewasters and weirdos on there? If then I'll have to look into it

over a year ago

I'm with op on this one far easier to get laid on pof and badoo but I refuse to use either of the two sites like that I hate the dishonesty of it all, I'm on those sites to date possibly meet someone to build a relationship with whereas in here I'm looking for a fuck albeit though a regular one or two guys that I can rely on as I'm often getti g my time wasted and as a single parent even before I've left the house I'm out of pocket paying for babysitters, if I have to cancel on my sitters I still pay them as its not their fault

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/12/12 05:35:13]

over a year ago

"I'm with op on this one far easier to get laid on pof and badoo but I refuse to use either of the two sites like that I hate the dishonesty of it all, I'm on those sites to date possibly meet someone to build a relationship with whereas in here I'm looking for a fuck albeit though a regular one or two guys that I can rely on as I'm often getti g my time wasted and as a single parent even before I've left the house I'm out of pocket paying for babysitters, if I have to cancel on my sitters I still pay them as its not their fault "

I never lie and make clear what I'm after ....... Fun with honesty . I never rush Anyone and show respect . I don't see difference in going on a so called social meet or a drink ( some say date) it's clear we all have our own ways of meeting folk. I prefer to get on we folk I choose to have in my bed rather than a stranger

By *roopyMan
over a year ago

East Kilbride

"My husband dosnt knock "

You cant hear the knock when they are wearing boxing gloves.......

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"[Removed by poster at 19/12/12 05:35:13]"

What happened? Did you change your mind on the comment

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

the thing that i find strange is ...............your still here when by your own admission you find it "hard work" if thats the case move on

over a year ago

"the thing that i find strange is ...............your still here when by your own admission you find it "hard work" if thats the case move on "

I never quit buddy and love a challenge I don't struggle we female attenion

over a year ago

I've had more success in POF and not a 1-2-1 meet either but Fab offers more in the way of chat,which I find is all a lot of people on fab want to do.

over a year ago

"I've had more success in POF and not a 1-2-1 meet either but Fab offers more in the way of chat,which I find is all a lot of people on fab want to do."

well spend ur time outwith the chatrooms...?

over a year ago

I don't see how the two can be compared POF advertises itself as dating site, people use it for other things but its not what the site was for originally. Fab is honest in what it is there for.

You will get timewasters on any site whatever you use it for.

Rather than moan about what you didn't get on Fab...maybe you should ask those you spoke to why they didn't want to take things further.

You get out what you put in...so to speak.

over a year ago

Fab may be Honest but many of its users are not,just as with POF.

I'm not looking the chat enlessly,I have a partner who I enjoy a joint profile with but from the point of view of a single guy Fab is over crowded with guys and a broader search option is required which POF and other sites accomadate.

Post new Message to Thread