Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

AfterDark First time advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys,

So what tips would you advise a younger single guy like myself going to his first swingers club. I've seen AfterDark looks pretty good and I'd love to go.

Any tips? xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

Go for it,

Be yourself and chat to people and introduce yourself and go with no expectations and use it asa social night mostly

By *hatwedointheshadowsWoman
over a year ago

back’o’beyond

As a newbie myself best advice I can give is what ever u think of the swing clubs forget it because its nothing like u build in ur head lol .all of the thing the 1st reply said and then my add on to that is if u are intending on playing make sure ur hygiene is on point and make sure u set ur own boundaries/rules and always ask the other person/people there boundaries/rules keeps everyone happy then have a good night

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple
over a year ago

East Lothian

Be yourself, chat to people and don’t go with any expectations. Go with the flow and I am sure you will have a great night

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go without having any expectations , be friendly and introduce yourself. Don’t be pushy and if you’re speaking to a couple , chat to both of them not just the lady. Be mindful of others boundaries. Most importantly enjoy yourself

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Join a kik group or social group and get chatting to people that go/are going. I think you'll have a completely different experience if you go with people. Half the battle is feeling comfortable when you are there

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone for the replies. Yeah I think once I get there i'll be fine but I'd be too nervous to talk to people haha. Got a bit of that anxiety, probs need a few drinks beforehand haha

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone for the replies. Yeah I think once I get there i'll be fine but I'd be too nervous to talk to people haha. Got a bit of that anxiety, probs need a few drinks beforehand haha"

It’s always going to be daunting the first time , walking into a room full of strangers and trying to strike up conversations with them. Once you’re in there and start mingling you’ll be fine. Keep an eye on here and you’ll find out who is attending.

over a year ago

Keeping a watch on this post as considering going soon.

For myself(Ms Fox) striking up a conversation is the easy part lol it's the rest I might struggle with to begin with starting with what exactly should I wear lol

By *nicornXxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Keeping watch on this as a friend (F) and myself are considering coming on the 23rd.

If anyone who is new to going would like to meet there for a few drinks on a social basis? Or anyone experienced who would like to chat message me privately!

Also, dress code?

over a year ago

I'm interested too. Can it fill up fast? Are you supposed to put your name on a list for a potentially busy night?

Just don't want to show up at the door and be turned away.

over a year ago

"I'm interested too. Can it fill up fast? Are you supposed to put your name on a list for a potentially busy night?

Just don't want to show up at the door and be turned away."

It really is a brilliant night out.

Think of it as a social club with benefits. Everyone is friendly and will chat.

No you can just show up.

everyone is welcome the nights it's open.

over a year ago

I’m interested in going. But unsure where it is. Can someone pm me please

over a year ago

As far as dress code a lot of ladies wear nice wee dresses or tops with something sexy underneath.... but wear whatever your comfortable in!

For guys smart casual..... no joggies as far as I know

Post new Message to Thread