Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

This threat might not last long but has to be said

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So here my point there are a lot of girls on this site that are so up there self it's unbeleaveable no saying everyone is like that just cos uv got a pussy doesn't meen ur any better than a man

As a said it might not last long but speak to people the way you would like to be spoken to

Sorry for the rant just getting it out the system lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Rejection is never easy mate go for a pint its Saturday

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some are, most not

some guys are, most not

some couples are, most not

over a year ago

Lol m8 a didne get rejected a was spoke to like a fud an all a said was how's you lol some girls not everyone met a lot of nice girls on here but honestly some of there attitudes are stinking obv think there a lot more special than they are that's the point am making all it takes is to say sorry no interested lol

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"an all a said was how's you lol"

That's the problem though your how's you message is shit try being imaginative and adding something different...

Somit like this perhaps...

Hey bitch how about you coming over and sucking my dick

over a year ago

Tbh m8 a just like to be myself an all that dirty talk on the comp just doesn't do it for me at all some girls on here aren't into that earthier just a thing of Maself

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"an all a said was how's you lol

That's the problem though your how's you message is shit try being imaginative and adding something different...

Somit like this perhaps...

Hey bitch how about you coming over and sucking my dick "

so thats why you haven't had any luck wi me pp you never tried that line on me lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

find this with more guys than females, if you try saying no nicely they hit back with a lot of shit about you thinking your to good for them, all i said 1 time was no thanks and got all sorts of abuse for days, had to end up blocking him. so goes both ways, always try and treat people the way i would like to be treated.

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Hey bitch how about you coming over and sucking my dick

so thats why you haven't had any luck wi me pp you never tried that line on me lol"

I wouldn't dare with you given the message you sent me...quivering wreck it left me, however curiosity killed the cat thankfully i can use one of my nine lives when we meet again

over a year ago

"find this with more guys than females, if you try saying no nicely they hit back with a lot of shit about you thinking your to good for them, all i said 1 time was no thanks and got all sorts of abuse for days, had to end up blocking him. so goes both ways, always try and treat people the way i would like to be treated."

I had something similar. Guy message me, I said no politely and all of a sudden I was "nothing special and I can do so much better than you". So why did he message me in the first place???

over a year ago

Theres a few things you say to a no thanks, best reply is ok cheers for reply anyhoo. One of the worst and usually a starter for ten,,,,"why".

By *cotsman76Man
over a year ago

EDINBURGH

think its just the nature of this site that single guys will struggle more than others to get meets.in fairness most females on here seem pretty polite.

over a year ago

"Theres a few things you say to a no thanks, best reply is ok cheers for reply anyhoo. One of the worst and usually a starter for ten,,,,"why"."

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So here my point there are a lot of girls on this site that are so up there self it's unbeleaveable no saying everyone is like that just cos uv got a pussy doesn't meen ur any better than a man

As a said it might not last long but speak to people the way you would like to be spoken to

Sorry for the rant just getting it out the system lol "

The same could be said for guys and couples on here too ...just be urself be polite and im sure you will find many other polite people to speak to and meet

over a year ago

grow a thick skin and get used to it on here. Unfortunatley there are a lot of ppl on here that think just cause their in the majority they can treat folk like shit.

Stick to the folk that are nice

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"grow a thick skin and get used to it on here. Unfortunatley there are a lot of ppl on here that think just cause their in the majority they can treat folk like shit.

Stick to the folk that are nice "

Like me. I'm feckin lovely! :D

By *l coupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"grow a thick skin and get used to it on here. Unfortunatley there are a lot of ppl on here that think just cause their in the majority they can treat folk like shit.

Like me. I'm feckin lovely! :D"

Don't believe the hype!

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't believe the hype! "

There's hype?!?! :D

By *l coupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't believe the hype!

There's hype?!?! :D"

Only in your head

over a year ago

"Rejection is never easy mate go for a pint its Saturday "

Well said

I'm constantly being told I'm up my own ass in fact several times a day !!!!

I'm up my own ass because I'm fussy about who I sleep with

I'm up my own ass because I don't have face pics

I'm up my own ass cause I don't send any pics

I'm up my own ass cause I can take or leave sex

Omg I'm so far up my own ass it's a wonder I'm actually able to sit comfortably but yet I do !!!

Funny old world

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't believe the hype!

There's hype?!?! :D

Only in your head "

Beats a life of self loathing though haha

over a year ago

And you kinda have to get the volume of messages in perspective.

I sat in the company of fem friend who is on fab last nite, she clicked on fab for the first time in 4 days, theres me, solo male with my ONE unread message, then there is her with her One hundred and sixty,unread !!

I would run out of original replies to, "hi hows you" after about the 5th one.

over a year ago

The same thing can be said for males and females really. At times there is a huge amount of disrespect. Many people seem to treat this site as a free prostitute service, it isn't!! It's about meeting like minded people to make friends with, that share your sense of fun and adventure.

Being a single female, the biggest percentage of mails i get, are from males, with one line crude gestures, who will then accuse me of being rude for not replying, and just deleting!!

Show respect to me, you get respect

back. Simple really.

over a year ago

"The same thing can be said for males and females really. At times there is a huge amount of disrespect. Many people seem to treat this site as a free prostitute service, it isn't!! It's about meeting like minded people to make friends with, that share your sense of fun and adventure.

Being a single female, the biggest percentage of mails i get, are from males, with one line crude gestures, who will then accuse me of being rude for not replying, and just deleting!!

Show respect to me, you get respect

back. Simple really.

"

I've actually had a guy stop talking to me because I wouldn't let him pay me !!!!

over a year ago

"So here my point there are a lot of girls on this site that are so up there self it's unbeleaveable no saying everyone is like that just cos uv got a pussy doesn't meen ur any better than a man

Sorry for the rant just getting it out the system lol "

I agree with you . Say what u mean but don't say it mean.....

over a year ago

Its an ego boost for a lot of people....not nice to be ignored or get spoken to like shit....but it has happened to us all...there are actually a load of really nice girls on here too...but the bad ones scupper it sadly

over a year ago

"some are, most not

some guys are, most not

some couples are, most not"

What he said

over a year ago

Took me while get speaking to ppl on here and had same replys as guy who put this post up, but i.goyta say ive met lots of wicked ppl now off here

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

It's nice to be nice I always say, unfortunately not everyone shares my outlook on here but there are still some good people that do so have faith

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

My problem was with way younger guys (ones in their 20s) before I knew I could set age filters, one polite reply of sorry you're too young for me got 'well if you like them old and wrinkly..' well yes, yes I do lol

over a year ago

Very true ninja nice to.b nice i think like that aswell

over a year ago

NEVER KNEW THIS WAS A POPULARITY SITE , IF THEY SO NO!! ITS THEIR LOSS ... MOVE ON, NEXT !!

MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE IM AFRAID

By *nntoinetteCouple
over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

"It's nice to be nice I always say, unfortunately not everyone shares my outlook on here but there are still some good people that do so have faith"

I am on line for hours some days as I believe its nice to be nice and I answer every single message......However some people dont appreciate it...

By *aveboi24Man
over a year ago

scotland

I always do !!!!! Lol

By *nntoinetteCouple
over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Indeed you do... oh well I suppose I need to start with today's messages....

Which will mostly be the same Hi how are you?? I now have to type I am grt thanks for asking how are u? what u up to today? 73 times...lol

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I think there are some people out there who have suddenly discovered that they are getting a lote more attention/ offers than they've ever had in their lives before and it kinda goes to their head. Best just to move on and ignore them.

In saying that though, 'How's you?' is probably one of the worst messages you can send.

over a year ago

That very true lins

Post new Message to Thread