Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Friends invitations out of the blue.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just had a friends invite from someone we have neither spoken to before nor seen in any of the chat rooms.

When we checked thier profile, low and behold the very FIRST line reads ....

"Please do NOT send us friends invites without either messaging or SPEAKING to us first.....it will be deleted !!!!"

Think if folk put this on THIER profile maybe they should live by thier own rules.

Not a case of "don't do as i do ....Do as I say !!!"

Opinions please ............???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get quite a few of these and ignore them tbh

over a year ago

We did EXACTLY what they say they will do ..................it got deleted......lol

over a year ago

never had that prob us single guys work for our friends lol

over a year ago

"never had that prob us single guys work for our friends lol "

haha is that so? My ironing needs done .... you ... my iron .... you nakkid

over a year ago

If get friend invite from folk who are so,so,so,soooo busy they cant couple it with a message,then yip its deleted.

Even a "hi im a pic collector and cany be arsed asking, can you just add me to list"? For the honesty alone i might add them,lol

T xx

over a year ago

Most of the people who add us are like that. I don't mind being added, it would just be nice if a message came along with it. Vicki xx

over a year ago

"Most of the people who add us are like that. I don't mind being added, it would just be nice if a message came along with it. Vicki xx"

I feel an invite coming on,lol

T x

over a year ago

we have blocked people in the past for doing it. its such a blatant attempt to check out your private pics when they cant be arsed with trying to know you

over a year ago

get at least 5 invites a day from peeps who cant be bothered messaging first thou it states on our profile dont send invite without message ahhhhhhhhh a just delete half of them no got pics anyway

over a year ago

Think we're drifting off original point ....its not getting invites from folk we have not chatted to alone...........its getting them from some one we have not had contact with AND has the nerve to put on THIER profile that people should not do EXACTLY what they have just done !!!

over a year ago

"Think we're drifting off original point ....its not getting invites from folk we have not chatted to alone...........its getting them from some one we have not had contact with AND has the nerve to put on THIER profile that people should not do EXACTLY what they have just done !!!

"

Ok, so just about folks who contradict themselves?

Did think it was about folk who auto send friends invite without attempting to either get to know you or intro themselves.

Some readily friends list me with minimal intro, there again some i felt were sound as a pound became the farthest thing from "friends" you could hope to deal with.

T x

over a year ago

friends requests out o the blue eh...............................................................................Chance wud be a fine thing....rvrn jus to say no and smile as i hit the reject button lol

over a year ago

if we get a friends invite from anyone we have never chatted to or saw b4 then nope sorry it will be deleted..

as it says on our profile in big bold letters!!!

we wouldnt send an invite to someone we dont know ,,,wee cheeky wink maybe(jas) but think its folk just either noting their interest or being completly cheeky lol

auds xx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I get a few of these as well... I am sure they only want to look at my pics... because I send them back a nice polite e-mail saying i am flattered but I like to get to know people first so how about we try chatting..... they never get back!!

over a year ago

I get lots from picture seekers mostly. I just delete

over a year ago

lol, we agree grid... respect works both ways and people asking certain things from other members should give the same respect back to other members!! ie treat others as u wished to be treated lol

Although some people add things to their profile cos they have seen others do it and think it looks good lol

I think the best ones are the profiles that state NO PICs dont contact me... when they have no pics themselves or verified in anyway

By *icknjenCouple
over a year ago

falkirk

we have had a few like that as well mostly from single men they just get deleted.... we dont spend much time in the chatrooms so we may miss out on a lot of the gossip, as for couples we do reply to those that ask and see if they get back to us...some do and some dont.

over a year ago

What to do.....

Wait till they are offline...accept the pals invite, perv their pics, then delete from your pals list.

The more people that do this, and the more people that brag about doing this then the less people will send uninvited pals invites, lol

over a year ago

"What to do.....

Wait till they are offline...accept the pals invite, perv their pics, then delete from your pals list.

The more people that do this, and the more people that brag about doing this then the less people will send uninvited pals invites, lol

Was tempted to do just that Steve m8 ..........but they had NO private pics to perve ..............lol

"

Post new Message to Thread