Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Insults

Jump to newest

By *pank-me-harder OP   Woman
over a year ago

close to leven

Do not see the need for men/woman insulting anyone on this app!

We all have likes and dislikes to what we all want from this site.just block n move on . No need for insults I'm sure we have all had them while being on here.. and some status are horrid just seen one where a guy is calling woman washed up scabby whores why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just seen that too I think a lot of people don’t like being being told no and get there knickers in a twist about it rather than just taking the L and moving on

over a year ago

Some people are just babies! They can’t accept that someone might not be attracted to them. I think it’s a toxic combination of being cocky with an inability to accept rejection.

Let’s not get started on the ‘keyboard warriors’ out there.

Imho it’s the same folk who go out to dinner and leave a 1* twat advisor review because the restaurant charged them a fee for a no show on a booking.

By *undeeGuyXXXMan
over a year ago

Brechin

Best to ignore them. People seem to get upset when others won’t meet them. Had a few not so nice messages when I politely declined. Just got to not take this site so seriously. The stuff that happens here wouldn’t happen in real life so it’s not real in my eyes

By *aucyxx1Couple
over a year ago

troon

A lot of people just don't like rejection but I agree with you 100% that there's no need for abuse x

over a year ago

close to leven

"Best to ignore them. People seem to get upset when others won’t meet them. Had a few not so nice messages when I politely declined. Just got to not take this site so seriously. The stuff that happens here wouldn’t happen in real life so it’s not real in my eyes "

It's not to me just hearing a lot off people talking about it .I just block got a block list like the wheel.of fortune lol

over a year ago

close to leven

"Some people are just babies! They can’t accept that someone might not be attracted to them. I think it’s a toxic combination of being cocky with an inability to accept rejection.

Let’s not get started on the ‘keyboard warriors’ out there.

Imho it’s the same folk who go out to dinner and leave a 1* twat advisor review because the restaurant charged them a fee for a no show on a booking. "

Spot on far too many keyboard warriors

By *reedyKWoman
over a year ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 25/10/22 10:58:49]

By *reedyKWoman
over a year ago

Fife

There is never any need for anyone to make someone else feel like shit by insulting them. It's not a nice feeling to be rejected but everyone has personal preference and that's allowed.

No one is above anyone else despite the people who clearly think they are!

over a year ago

Agree a simple no thanks is enough sadly some are just rude

By *lipandslide069Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

We agree we all are human and have feelings,but zero tolerance for key board warrior's that give folk abuse who can't and dare say to your face

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"Do not see the need for men/woman insulting anyone on this app!

We all have likes and dislikes to what we all want from this site.just block n move on . No need for insults I'm sure we have all had them while being on here.. and some status are horrid just seen one where a guy is calling woman washed up scabby whores why?

"

I find those statuses very useful and use the notes section prolifically for this.

I declined one guy who asked why I wouldn't meet him, so I copied and pasted all his nasty petty statuses back to him and said that was why. His response? 'That's all true though'!

Yeah, good luck mate

By *lexanderSupertrampMan
over a year ago

Gourock

I don't understand the need for anyone to send insults if they get a no thanks. Obviously just bruised egos. When I've had a 'you're not for me, happy fabbing' reply I just accept it and wish them well

By *W1970Man
over a year ago

hamilton

If you get a no thanks take it like an adult and thank them for their time and move on. I’d never go down that path of insults I’m a grown man

over a year ago

Because they're knobheads! (Does it count as offensive if it's true?).

over a year ago

It shouldn't be allowed on any site but personnally i can't any way off stopping it. Plus it doesn't help the genuine respectful single guys who are on here

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Far too many keyboard warriors with a huge sense of entitlement that needs slapped the fuck out of them. Have some manners and respect, boils my blood

By *id63Man
over a year ago

Stockton

Some people are so far up there own arse. If you say no they take offence. Just no need for it.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

And then they wonder why they don’t ever get meets ! As they say women remember everything lol yep well we defo remember those types of updates and the associated usernames

over a year ago

Would this not be a good reason why the site should be Subs only like i remember old AFF to be

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

I genuinely think it's embarrassing how some people conduct themselves on here

over a year ago

close to leven

"And then they wonder why they don’t ever get meets ! As they say women remember everything lol yep well we defo remember those types of updates and the associated usernames "

Yup definitely agree

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"I genuinely think it's embarrassing how some people conduct themselves on here"

It’s also fucking hilarious sometimes I love some of the screenshots of psycho rantings from some of the females on here ! Reminds me even at my worst PMT moments I’m actually still sane !! Well relatively in comparison lol

By *iss EnormastitsWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 25/10/22 18:45:19]

By *iss EnormastitsWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I genuinely think it's embarrassing how some people conduct themselves on here

It’s also fucking hilarious sometimes I love some of the screenshots of psycho rantings from some of the females on here ! Reminds me even at my worst PMT moments I’m actually still sane !! Well relatively in comparison lol "

Going by some of the male responses to rejected messages they are going thru PMT and def not sane. Lol

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

"Do not see the need for men/woman insulting anyone on this app!

"

Sounds like he has met my ex julie!lol

over a year ago

No need for insults, a simple no problem should suffice. You can't be everyone's taste.

Post new Message to Thread