Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

For the runners

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you let folks you pass know you're dtf?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ungislanderMan
over a year ago

Western isles

You don’t, if I’m running or in the gym I’m there to work on myself, just like the other people around me. Being out for a run or the gym is not a place for hook ups. Obviously it can happen. But 9/10 times it won’t.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 25/10/22 15:31:38]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Agree with Islander. Don't!! You'd come across as a downright creep, ready to be added to the sex offender list x

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Don't listen to the naysayers mate. I'm sure there's plenty of girls looking for action while out running or in the gym. I bet they are fed up of all those narcissistic body builder types that can't get a hard on due to all the steroid abuse. Try a tight pair of shorts and let the old todger slip free at opportune moments. Don't be put off by the shouts of 'fuck off pervert!' that just means they want it more.

Best of luck, let us know how you get on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Don't listen to the naysayers mate. I'm sure there's plenty of girls looking for action while out running or in the gym. I bet they are fed up of all those narcissistic body builder types that can't get a hard on due to all the steroid abuse. Try a tight pair of shorts and let the old todger slip free at opportune moments. Don't be put off by the shouts of 'fuck off pervert!' that just means they want it more.

Best of luck, let us know how you get on. "

This is absolutely sound advice. I myself followed it and now get daily sex because of it. Big John and Razor are never off of me in D wing.

Post new Message to Thread