Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

At least try

Jump to newest

By *oldswarrior OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Why do some individuals use photos of well known models and try to pass them off as being them?

We have the tools now to easily photo search images.

Just why

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Why do some individuals use photos of well known models and try to pass them off as being them?

Just why "

Because they hope someone will send them real pics for their wank bank.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do some individuals use photos of well known models and try to pass them off as being them?

Just why "

Sadly we don't live in a xxxperfectxxx world mate.

By *oldswarrior OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Just why

Sadly we don't live in a xxxperfectxxx world mate. "

Your right we don't.

But why try and pass yourself off as something your not.

over a year ago

Desperate.

Chancers.

Zero confidence and don't want to post a pic of themselves.

Who knows. It's fucking stupid though. Who, in their right mind, is going to arrange to meet a Chris Hemsworth lookalike, be confronted with Mr Bean instead and think "och, why not, I've got my my good drawers on".

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Desperate.

Chancers.

Who knows. It's fucking stupid though. Who, in their right mind, is going to arrange to meet a Chris Hemsworth lookalike, be confronted with Mr Bean instead and think "och, why not, I've got my my good drawers on"."

Actually happened to us once way back when we first joined, sitting in a bar waiting to meet a couple and this random couple came sat down next to us, the other half said sorry we are actually waiting on folk and they laughed and said oh you guys are funny … he then gets the pic up of them and they said yea that is our fav pic of us …. but taken 20+ years ago!!! We got up to leave and they said are you joking surely we can still have a good night …. Eh naw!

By *ighlander81Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

"Desperate.

Chancers.

Who knows. It's fucking stupid though. Who, in their right mind, is going to arrange to meet a Chris Hemsworth lookalike, be confronted with Mr Bean instead and think "och, why not, I've got my my good drawers on"."

By *ighlander81Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

[Removed by poster at 24/10/22 11:14:56]

By *oldswarrior OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Desperate.

Chancers.

Who knows. It's fucking stupid though. Who, in their right mind, is going to arrange to meet a Chris Hemsworth lookalike, be confronted with Mr Bean instead and think "och, why not, I've got my my good drawers on".

Actually happened to us once way back when we first joined, sitting in a bar waiting to meet a couple and this random couple came sat down next to us, the other half said sorry we are actually waiting on folk and they laughed and said oh you guys are funny … he then gets the pic up of them and they said yea that is our fav pic of us …. but taken 20+ years ago!!! We got up to leave and they said are you joking surely we can still have a good night …. Eh naw! "

That's proper deception.

Unfortunately the site allows them to hide under their fake persona.

By *N007Couple
over a year ago

clacks

There's a few coming up near me. I'm like u do know there's Google lens option. I also feel if a local female posts a topless and facepic as their first uploaded picture, more than likely a catfish but I think guys still take the chance!

By *lexanderSupertrampMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Doesn't really bother me as I think it makes it easier to spot a fake profile

It does give me a laugh though

By *oldswarrior OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"There's a few coming up near me. I'm like u do know there's Google lens option. I also feel if a local female posts a topless and facepic as their first uploaded picture, more than likely a catfish but I think guys still take the chance!"

I use Pimeye. It's subscription based but far more accurate than Google Lens or Tineye.

Google Lens doesn't account for flipped or modified images.

over a year ago

Dunno but I just saw Sean Connery on here

By *eamworkboyMan
over a year ago

Irvine

I had David Murray the ex Rangers chairman message me, I played along and asked how his feet were, the fake clown said they were fine

over a year ago

This is what i Genuinely love about Fab is the weird & wonderful topics ( not the chocolate bar) that are posted in the Forums.

It really does make me chuckle

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

And then folk get all

Arsey when I don’t share any pics at all !! There’s zero expectations then plus I don’t need my pics being shared online or used elsewhere by pic collectors

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"I had David Murray the ex Rangers chairman message me, I played along and asked how his feet were, the fake clown said they were fine "

I wonder if there is a John Wayne Bobbit on here?

over a year ago

...having said what I did above, I have actually suggested to a guy that he use someone else's photies

Want the truth? You cannae handle the truth!

over a year ago

"...having said what I did above, I have actually suggested to a guy that he use someone else's photies

Want the truth? You cannae handle the truth!"

Forget it Muff, it's Chinatown.

over a year ago

The best is…they use these pics and still make it into the hot pics, but who’s the idiots them for using it ? or folk for fabbing it ?

Post new Message to Thread