Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Blind date

Jump to newest

By *OSCCOSMITH69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow & Edinburgh

So you chat every things going great you send a face pic she likes… you politely ask for one in return she says she never send them out… what do you do next?

Do you meet? Chance the luck her personality is as good as her smile?

30 verified meets go with the profile so???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Meet why not it's social

over a year ago

Now if she is not happy to part with a pic after u sending her 1 and she still is chatting , what makes you think she will turn up at arranged meet if 1 was ti be had

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I've never sent a pic. The people I've met took a chance. It paid off

over a year ago

"I've never sent a pic. The people I've met took a chance. It paid off "

I'd play that game

over a year ago

Not a chance I'd meet.if they can't send a pic after you sending yours..shady behaviour.

over a year ago

I’d block.

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've never sent a pic. The people I've met took a chance. It paid off

I'd play that game "

Game?

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Maybe ask do cam to cam or something I personally wouldn't meet someone without seeing what they look like as for me attraction is important and prior experience meeting without that never ended well

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I don’t send pics out ever

Basically if you’re not the sort of person who will meet someone you’re getting along with for a social then you aren’t my type of person

over a year ago

What’s the worst that can happen?

Meet if there’s no spark make your excuses and go!

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Maybe ask do cam to cam or something I personally wouldn't meet someone without seeing what they look like as for me attraction is important and prior experience meeting without that never ended well "

Why does attraction need to be a factor when it’s a social ?

Most folk on here are here for the lifestyle and the relationships and the sex is a bonus and who knows maybe people you aren’t initially attracted to can suddenly become very attractive in their company when you get along well and have loads on common

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

[Removed by poster at 12/10/22 23:45:53]

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Didn't mean delete that, was saying I guess it's down to personal preference though

By *esssDanMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Yeah, I would meet - especially if it was a social in a nice, public space and so easy to leave.

over a year ago

People are forgetting the OP doesn't know what the person looks like so really he would be going on a blind date . And would be hoping the female would approach him.

Thats the way i am reading his post

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"So you chat every things going great you send a face pic she likes… you politely ask for one in return she says she never send them out… what do you do next?

Do you meet? Chance the luck her personality is as good as her smile?

30 verified meets go with the profile so???"

Nope, I won't meet anyone who won't send me a pic. I also stop a conversation if someone asks me for one or for access to my friends folder straightaway, screams pic collectors

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I very quickly lose interest if someone won't send a face pic and definitely won't be meeting up x

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

This what I was trying get at I'd like see who I was meeting up with before deciding meet but apparently attraction ain't to important I do get its just a social and a meet but I'm sorry I know people become more attractive the more you see them n what not but complete blinders date just don't seem good

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Blind*

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a blind date. Just make it a social to start. I have had a view coffee and cakes. Or a lunch. It never went any further. But I also made a few friends that way. It may not have light up the fire but its put a few laughs talking about some of the things that do happen on here. So it's not all sex and jumping off the wardrobe. Plus am told to climb up there to start with... lol

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

No I wouldn’t meet without seeing a pic … ever!

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"Nothing wrong with a blind date. Just make it a social to start. I have had a view coffee and cakes. Or a lunch. It never went any further. But I also made a few friends that way. It may not have light up the fire but its put a few laughs talking about some of the things that do happen on here. So it's not all sex and jumping off the wardrobe. Plus am told to climb up there to start with... lol"

My time is precious so I wouldn't turn up and sit through a social with someone I had no attraction to.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Nothing wrong with a blind date. Just make it a social to start. I have had a view coffee and cakes. Or a lunch. It never went any further. But I also made a few friends that way. It may not have light up the fire but its put a few laughs talking about some of the things that do happen on here. So it's not all sex and jumping off the wardrobe. Plus am told to climb up there to start with... lol

My time is precious so I wouldn't turn up and sit through a social with someone I had no attraction to."

I agree with this

Post new Message to Thread