Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

My band

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As title, Am a Mode lover and this year we had the passing off a great guy called Andrew Flecther.

They have now released dates for next year and being an oldie and will see them b4 they no play again .

Who would you u love too see b4 there end

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"As title, Am a Mode lover and this year we had the passing off a great guy called Andrew Flecther.

They have now released dates for next year and being an oldie and will see them b4 they no play again .

Who would you u love too see b4 there end "

Is this the trivia thread? I don't mean to be controversial but Andrew Fletcher was a dick head.

over a year ago

"As title, Am a Mode lover and this year we had the passing off a great guy called Andrew Flecther.

Is this the trivia thread? I don't mean to be controversial but Andrew Fletcher was a dick head. "

move along

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Is this the trivia thread? I don't mean to be controversial but Andrew Fletcher was a dick head. move along"

To where? Everywhere I go there is a coktheyounger thread.

over a year ago

Is this the trivia thread? I don't mean to be controversial but Andrew Fletcher was a dick head. move along

To where? Everywhere I go there is a coktheyounger thread."

ffs mate lets get my profile name right, for a start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He was a groomer of young boys FFS mate

over a year ago

Takes one

By *iss EnormastitsWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"He was a groomer of young boys FFS mate"

Sorry and where exactly is it in black & white that this "accusation/proof" is published and in which Court was he found guilty??

Poor taste in my eyes making sich an allegation agajnst someone who died and cant defend this horrendous quote u just made.

I await ur evidence.

over a year ago

"He was a groomer of young boys FFS mate

Sorry and where exactly is it in black & white that this "accusation/proof" is published and in which Court was he found guilty??

Poor taste in my eyes making sich an allegation agajnst someone who died and cant defend this horrendous quote u just made.

I await ur evidence. "

So Do you have the same opinions on Jimmy Saville? He died before he could defend himself.

No trial..

As the British justice system says. Innocent until proven guilty eh?

What about Epstine? Is he Innocent?

Also on that logic. ???

I await your response with solid evidence

over a year ago

I await ur evidence.

So Do you have the same opinions on Jimmy Saville? He died before he could defend himself.

No trial..

Also on that logic. ???

I await your response with solid evidence "

Never thought you'd have a response to that Miss Nawty Minx.

Get back under your rock.

By *iss EnormastitsWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I await ur evidence.

No trial..

Also on that logic. ???

I await your response with solid evidence "

Firstly thanks for ur reply. So lets look at Saville.

1st -Victims reported at the time but hushed and allegations brushed under carpet due to his "good charity work". Only upon his death did more victims come forward. No court case but there was a public enquiry which upon completion these allegations were deemed True and aologies given from the establishments who first tried to cover up the claims and settlement figures agreed from his estate and apologies given.

2nd Epstein - again victims were hushed until 1 stuck to their morals and this prompred several others to stand together. Trial was arranged due to the damning evidence against him.

Now i ask again where is ur evidence in relation to your allegations to Andy Fletcher.?

U have none as there was never any made in the past or present.

I dont live under a rock. So again this is another assumption on ur part, which again no evidence of

Look forward to reading ur "response" and the evidence of allegations.

By *iss EnormastitsWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"He was a groomer of young boys FFS mate"

Thank u for ur private message stating it was only rumours. As i said in reply message rumours can be damming and i accept ur apology for any upset.

Post new Message to Thread