Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Dungeon fun Cjs 15th October

Jump to newest

By *alkyrie and Beowulf OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Myself (Valkyrie) and Beowulf are heading to Cjs on the 15th and as the title suggests are looking to have some fun in the dungeon area

Valkyrie is looking for male or female subs who might be interested in being on the receiving end of some impact play/sensation play

Beowulf is looking for female subs who would be interested in allowing him to explore his dom side a little with impact and sensation play.

We are both laid back and fun loving but both agree consent is paramount and we will not play with anyone who is intoxicated.

Any takers??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugbylover87Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth/london

Oh me please Valkyrie

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Myself (Valkyrie) and Beowulf are heading to Cjs on the 15th and as the title suggests are looking to have some fun in the dungeon area

Valkyrie is looking for male or female subs who might be interested in being on the receiving end of some impact play/sensation play

Beowulf is looking for female subs who would be interested in allowing him to explore his dom side a little with impact and sensation play.

We are both laid back and fun loving but both agree consent is paramount and we will not play with anyone who is intoxicated.

Any takers??

"

Oh really sorry to be missing out on that offer! sounds lots of fun

Post new Message to Thread