Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fugy's Christmas Treat.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fugy, son of Fugy, needed to buy something for Christmas dinner. He had been invited to have dinner with his friend, View, and some other folk.

He wasn't sure what he needed to take with him. He planned on calling View when he got to the supermarket.

Christmas at his friend's place was a tradition for him. Fugy had always hoped that he could be invited next door. His fondest wish was to spend Christmas with Rover the Rhodesian Ridgeback.

He always felt uncomfortable around View's friends. They seemed to watch him with a hungry look in their eyes. Fugy was sure it was not the turkey they were hungry for.

Fugy couldn't get a hold of View when he reached the shop. He decided to get some cranberry sauce. He walked down the aisles searching for seasonal products.

He had never been in this supermarket before, and he figured that it might take him a while.

Thirty minutes later he had worked his way relentlessly through the shop and noticed that he was at the last aisle. He prayed the sauce would be there. Then he got an idea, an employee was stocking one of the shelves with green beans. Fugy decided to ask her where the cranberry sauce was at. She pointed to the end of the aisle. When Fugy reached the sauce section there was only one jar left. Fugy took it. When he turned around to leave, he saw two Brownies, in uniform, staring at him.

Fugy got scared and ran back up the aisle, pushing terrified old ladies out of his way as he made for the exit.

He had borrowed a car from his friend Noddy. It was easy to spot the little yellow and red machine as he sped across the car park as fast as he could.

He had nearly made it.....just as he thought he would get away, the teo scary brownies appeared in front of him.

They told him that they wanted the cranberry sauce for their pack dinner. They tried to be reasonable and allow him to give them the cranberry sauce, but Fugy refused. He thought that the sauce would be the only way he would get View's friends interested in some little party games.

The brownies grabbed him and knocked him down with their little girly slaps....Fugy heard them laughing as they skipped away, taking his cranberry sauce with them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've been sniffing the bleach again stu

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lol......no bleach for me.....just sniffing the rainwater flowing thru my kitchen.....it's twisted my mind......oh....hang on....I was born with a twisted mind

over a year ago

Warped did you say Stu ???

By *ashmira2008Woman
over a year ago

renfrew

stu is back lol

over a year ago