Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Lucky to be alive

Jump to newest

By *ndiii OP   Man
over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Maybe it’s just a West of Scotland thing….. but you ain’t meant to enter into a yellow box unless your exit is clear .

A lot of drivers either have no idea what it means or don’t give a fuck!!!

AND

Zebra crossings …..fuck me twice I nearly got hit (2 different crossings) as drivers didn’t stop!!!

Totally oblivious fucking arseholes shouldnt be driving….. I’d have got their reg number but I was too busy trying to dodge their car.

Rant over!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nverMan
over a year ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

That is exactly why I invested in a dashcam for my car. Can't argue with video evidence in the event it all goes wrong!!

By *ndiii OP   Man
over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Agree for the yellow box but wouldn’t have helped me on the crossing unfortunately.

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

Undertaking at speed and forcing back out...

Or the one I saw recently where a flat bed truck tried to undertake a tanker as it was changing lanes.

:shudders:

By *ndiii OP   Man
over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

"Undertaking at speed and forcing back out...

Or the one I saw recently where a flat bed truck tried to undertake a tanker as it was changing lanes.

:shudders:"

Licence from a lucky bag!!!!!

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Perhaps the consequence of you being horny

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"Maybe it’s just a West of Scotland thing….. but you ain’t meant to enter into a yellow box unless your exit is clear .

A lot of drivers either have no idea what it means or don’t give a fuck!!!

AND

Zebra crossings …..fuck me twice I nearly got hit (2 different crossings) as drivers didn’t stop!!!

Totally oblivious fucking arseholes shouldnt be driving….. I’d have got their reg number but I was too busy trying to dodge their car.

Rant over!!!"

Sounds to me like someones after you mate.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have to agree with installing dashcam in car , i was recently rear ended and even tho the other party is accepting liability the footage i have came in very handy when sorting out my claim . Picture quality from a Blackvue 650 is awesome

By *iss EnormastitsWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Wish folk would put lights on when raining too many driving with no lights or side lights on and in really heavy rain hard to see esp silver or white cars. I learned wipers on lights on when learning to drive x

Post new Message to Thread