Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

shower,,,,,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

now mr is only 4 inches taller than mrs,,,,so why the fuck is the shower head need raised about a foot when mr goes in the shower??? does mrs have the head too low or mr too high,,,,drives me nuts!!!! the water falls down so leave the friggen shower heed high!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

scientific analysis of this phenomenom have concluded that balding men do not like having scalding high speed water on their head it casues moodyness,agitation and a distraction from masturbating...so giving distance from head to shower head minimizes the scalding effect and eases the users experience.Now for bald fannies, they like a hot pounding.

over a year ago

ahhhhh,,,,,gonna get her to do handstands in the shower???? will she drown????? lol

By *bboredguyMan
over a year ago

dundee

"now mr is only 4 inches taller than mrs,,,,so why the fuck is the shower head need raised about a foot when mr goes in the shower??? does mrs have the head too low or mr too high,,,,drives me nuts!!!! the water falls down so leave the friggen shower heed high!!!!!"

Sadly I actually worked for a shower manufacturer who did a study on this...

And..women tend to shower 3/4 to 1 degree hotter than men and can take hotter baths too..women's bodies are better insulated than mens as they have an extra layer of sub cutaneous fat meaning they can take more direct heat..hence you want the shower head right next to you and he doesn't...

You could just wear your heels in the shower x

over a year ago

ffs,,,so there is a reason for this,,,well blow me,,,,,,and i was being sarcastic, well that will teach me,,,,lol cheeers guys......but pls tell her to put it back up to man height,,,,lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"ffs,,,so there is a reason for this,,,well blow me,,,,,,and i was being sarcastic, well that will teach me,,,,lol cheeers guys......but pls tell her to put it back up to man height,,,,lol"
She will put it back to man hight when u learn to put the loo seat down he he he

over a year ago

"ffs,,,so there is a reason for this,,,well blow me,,,,,,and i was being sarcastic, well that will teach me,,,,lol cheeers guys......but pls tell her to put it back up to man height,,,,lolShe will put it back to man hight when u learn to put the loo seat down he he he "

erm,,,i do,,always,,,,,i pee in the sink!!!! that way i never forget,,,,see!!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"ffs,,,so there is a reason for this,,,well blow me,,,,,,and i was being sarcastic, well that will teach me,,,,lol cheeers guys......but pls tell her to put it back up to man height,,,,lolShe will put it back to man hight when u learn to put the loo seat down he he he

erm,,,i do,,always,,,,,i pee in the sink!!!! that way i never forget,,,,see!!!"

Ewwwww you clatty bugga lol

By *bboredguyMan
over a year ago

dundee

Yep... Sorry to bring the science, but it's true.. Although that fat layer contributes to cellulite... I'm too much of a gentleman to continue...sorry I mean coward...

over a year ago

"Yep... Sorry to bring the science, but it's true.. Although that fat layer contributes to cellulite... I'm too much of a gentleman to continue...sorry I mean coward...

"

probably wise....lol

Post new Message to Thread